Flans Mod Vehicle Crafting Table Only Has Mechas?

jremi

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

theres parts for the tank and plan but you cant yous them

You can read other peoples post, I hope?

There's no planes or cars in the modpack. if you want to add them, feel free to do so.

This modpack does not have planes or cars only guns. I am happy for that. They are extremely glitchy on Singleplayer and mostly on multiplayer. As a server owner it would be hell to host a server with planes/cars.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

How to add planes and tanks ? Please help me 

You look at Flan's mod site and download the mod(s) that adds planes and tanks, then add them in the mods folder on Attack of the B-teams modpack folder

You look at Flan's mod site and download the mod(s) that adds planes and tanks, then add them in the mods folder on Attack of the B-teams modpack folder

Just to make sure I understand that...

I would need to do that on both, client and server, if I would want to run more stuff from Flan's Mod on a multiplayer server.

Is that correct?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Well it seems rather foolish to me to have the ability to craft all of the parts for the tanks, planes, etc., but not actually craft the vehicles themselves.  If they aren't going to let you actually craft the vehicles, they should remove the ability to craft the parts.

I suppose the recipes could be disabled - is that what you mean?

How would the recipes be disabled in this modpack exactly? The flansmod.cfg file only contains three settings related to the block IDs, unless I'm missing a config file.

Well if it had settings for the IDs it could be disabled that way, but again, don't see it in the flansmod config file. Which honestly, I'm surprised flans is as popular as it is considering the high lack of configurable settings.

InfiniX is "a pack for the players by the players", which means it's invariably got IC² in there (quick check says that's true). That means another pack that is perpetuating the use of an outdated and bloated mod (made more convoluted since Greg of GregTech "fame" took over. Or has that changed in the mean time?).

At any rate, despite how cool they look, the planes and tanks are incredibly buggy. And with the other mods included in the pack, entirely useless. Somebody entirely "gened up" probably has no problem taking out the vehicles. Neither would somebody who's all "tinkered up". Or "witched up".

Or...

Or...

;)

EDIT: Also, it's a bit classless to make your first post a post advertising a modpack inside an only marginally related topic for another modpack.

Edited by Melfice

Poor taste aside, it would also be really easy to just add the flans mod expansion plugins into B-Team.  The base is already there (and because those items already have their item ids set there's usually no conflicts at all!)/