New Forums

sct

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I dont want to give everyone access to the Fixed status but maybe we can add a special usergroup that gets access to it? I dunno.

In the meantime, would reporting threads as "user reported as fixed" help, or would that overflow you with unneeded work?

There are some threads I wished to be locked so other users dont jump in saying "me too ur fix didn't help me" when most of them don't even have the same error.

My recollection is that the previous setup would take us directly to unread posts (e.g., when clicking on the "Help Test Tekkit 1.2.4" thread); now I always start out on Page 1.  True, I could jump directly to Page 18, but it's possible that I was last reading on Page 16.  It's not huge, but it's admittedly annoying to have to scroll around to figure out where I was last reading.

Looked through the settings and couldn't find something related.  Is this happening to anybody else?

• Forum Administrators

My recollection is that the previous setup would take us directly to unread posts (e.g., when clicking on the "Help Test Tekkit 1.2.4" thread); now I always start out on Page 1.  True, I could jump directly to Page 18, but it's possible that I was last reading on Page 16.  It's not huge, but it's admittedly annoying to have to scroll around to figure out where I was last reading.

Looked through the settings and couldn't find something related.  Is this happening to anybody else?

If you click the circle (or star) to the left of posts it will take you to the most recent unread post.

I like the customized admin tags. but...
I think the moderator's badges should say mod, not admin. If they say different things then they could be the same color, which I think they should be- both orange because it stands out more, especially when I turn my screen brighness down to save power.

EDIT:  I remembered wrong.  This is already done.

Edited by dwwojcik

Aw, man! Sometimes I wander over there on the old forums to read the LexManos vs. Princess of Dongs match.

On an aside, really, do put in Tapatalk, or dramatically improve the mobile version of the forums. An another forum that I moderate runs Inversion and that has a decent mobile version.