[1.0.12a] * Nitrous B-Team * - Taken Down

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to say i just started playing this server, but 1.0.6 came out and i updated not knowing the server (that is currently 1.0.5) is not running that latest version, please update the server!! I can not join currently!

Thanks Frog

Edited by 8frogsrule

Helper Application:

Username: domin8er555

Full name (optional): Dominic White

Attack of the B Team Experience: I am very experienced with Tinker's Construct, Flan's Mod, Archimedes Ships and Galcticraft... I have been on a bunch of servers where i have almost always made it to the moon in the first week of playing on the server. 

Have you been part of a staff team before?: I have been a moderator on a Tekkit server, an Admin on a vanilla creative server, and i sometimes host my own hamachi server.

Helper Application:

Username: Trickster20

Full name (optional): Braxton Westbrook

Age (be honest, I don't really care if you are young as long as you know your stuff): 13 ... I know my stuff :)

Email (you can IM me this): I'll IM you that 

Attack of the B Team Experience: Played since around 2 hours after it came out (I'm not lying)

Have you been part of a staff team before?: I own my own vanilla server, and am staff on 1 Hexit server.

Helper Application:

Username: xTwistedd

Full name: Alex McFlurry <--Nickname last name for you stalkers

Email: Will send if staff, don't want random people seeing my Email.

Attack of the B Team Experience: Eve been playing this for awhile now, have exp with Galacticraft, flans, and some Tinker's construct. What ever I don't know can be learned. 

Have you been part of a staff team before?: I've been staff on 3 servers, and if you want to know which ones just ask. the current positions i have now are Head-Admin and Admin. 

Edited by xTwistedd

Username: zidane_zonkala65

Full name (optional): Will Daniel Rigby

Attack of the B Team Experience: I have been playing around in this mod pack for about four or five days now, but I have been on servers with the same mod packs, I useually work on morph mod and getting every morph possible first, then I go into the others, I have played glacticraft times before, but I believe it was before it updated.

Have you been part of a staff team before?: I have been part of a staff team before, I have been mod on four tekkit servers, mod on three vanilla servers, and I have been an admin on a bukkit server.

P.s: I like to watch anime in my spare time, which i have losts of.

Edited by zidane_zonkala65