[3.1.2] PATtekkit! [24/7] [NoPvP] [20 slots] [Friendly Staff] - Quality is our pride.

Emotion

Introduction

Hello, my name is Joel. We are starting out with a Tekkit Classic server, the aim of our server is that everyone will have fun.

We will provide a server with no grief, zero lag, mature staff and a great atmosphere! So if you are looking for it, join us!

The server will be hosted in FIN, Europe.

Contact information

My email: [email protected]

MC IGN: Paajii

About server

The staff of the server is chosen wisely, based on their trustworthy and honesty. All of our

staff are over 17 years old. You find them in-game with tag; [Admin]. Ask for help if you need!

Our server will run on 4GB of dedicated RAM, this is enough to guarantee a smooth exp.!

We will have 20 slots, bring your friends, or come alone! Every clean player is welcome.

I'll try to keep the server 24/7, downtime will still occur as we need to have maintenance.

The server IP-address will be 88.114.41.46:25565

SSD's will keep the server-side data reading fast and smooth, quality is our pride!

Hackers and rule-breakers, a.k.a. douchebags are not welcome on our server.  

We are very strict with our rules, we do not tolerate any "bad players".

Server rules

1. Griefing will not be tolerated, every griefer will be banned. Excuses such as; "it was my brother" will not be accepted.

You may apply for an un-ban at our forums, but never lie, it will only make it worse. Be a man and stay behind your actions. 

2. Any kind of client modifications that will give you an advantage in-game will not be tolerated, report suspicious players to staff.

3. Abusing glitches or exploits in-game or anywhere on our website, forums etc. will not be tolerated. Be honest, we respect those.

4. Any kind of hacking, scamming or tricking/trolling will give you a ban, you may apply for an un-ban at our forums, but do not lie

about what you did or that the staff sucks, it just shows your immaturity. Our staff is selected on their maturity and social skills.

5. Spamming or swearing in the in-game chat is forbidden, you will be muted, kicked or even banned, depending on your actions.

Racism or any type of hate-speech will give you a permanent IP-ban.

6. Advertising is not allowed, adverts should be done on the correct game forums, not on our server, you'll just be kicked/banned.

7. Common sense! And be respectful, we wan't to have a fun time while gaming. Please report any disturbances to our staff.

8. Follow the rules above, if you know you won't accept those rules, simply do not connect. Thanks!

EDIT! THE SERVER IS UP AND POST UPDATED! NO WHITELIST!

Edited by Emotion
comeback!

• 4 weeks later...

1. What is your Minecraft name? Shadowquinn1974

2. How old are you? 39

3. Previous tekkit exp.? Use to play alot when I first found out about modded MC

4. Why do you wan't to join? I am just an old man that likes to play this game and have fun and I am looking for others that love to play as much as I

5. What can you bring to the server? Laughs, fun, good conversations

6. What is my name? Jeff

7. Anything you wan't to tell about yourself? Said pretty all this a few lines up

8. Your location and timezone in GMT: EST

9. Tell us shortly about yourself: Look up a few lines to see answer

10. Do you agree the rules? Sure do

• 2 weeks later...

IGN:SlappingAssassin

How old are you: 14

Experience: Been playing tekkit for a few years.

Why: Looking for a nice and small community without any griefers

What I can bring?: I am a fun guy to play with. I can help when needed.

Name: N/A

Anything about me: No

Stuff about me: Look above

Rules: Totally Agree

1. What is your Minecraft name? liamm64

2. How old are you? 13

3. Previous tekkit exp.? I've joined multiple tekkit servers and I've owned a bukkit server before, so I know alot of commands and I've been playing tekkit for a year

4. Why do you wan't to join? It is really hard to find a good tekkit server, and I really want one with a good community.

5. What can you bring to the server? I'm fairly good at vanilla redstone and I love to make pointless machines that still help (like a machine that fixes items)

6. What is my name? Joel

7. Anything you want to tell about yourself? I'm British and I have recently moved to Canada, my cat likes to steal chairs.

8. Your location and timezone in GMT: Vancouver, Canada, PST (GMT -8:00)

9. Tell us shortly about yourself:

10. Do you agree the rules?

• 2 weeks later...

1. What is your Minecraft name? iamcat101

2. How old are you? 12

3. Previous tekkit exp.? I like making automatic machines

4. Why do you wan't to join? I want to join because i've played on a lot of tekkit classic public servers but once I built something I was proud of, every time, people who were stronger than me came along and griefed it

5. What can you bring to the server? Bacon. And buildings

6. What is my name? Tomy

7. Anything you wan't to tell about yourself? I love bacon, period.

8. Your location and timezone in GMT: Vancouver, BC, Canada UTC-08:00

9. Tell us shortly about yourself: I play tekkit.

10. Do you agree the rules? Of course.

1. What is your Minecraft name? TheCreeperMan990

2. How old are you? I am 14 years old.

3. Previous tekkit exp.? I've been playing Tekkit Classic for 1 year now, and have learned quite a bit about the various mods in Tekkit Classic.

4. Why do you want to join? I have played on various other servers that were great until they shut down, and I have been wanting to start on a new server ever since.

5. What can you bring to the server? I can bring knowledge, compact production lines (IE: UU matter factory, canned food factory, etc.), and friendliness.

6. What is my name? Your name is Joel. In game, it is Paajii.

7. Anything you want to tell about yourself? I am generally peaceful and docile, but if attacked, I can become quite savage, and I enjoy occasionally going to mutually agreed to wars with other players on servers that allow it.

8. Your location and timezone in GMT: Murietta, California, United States UTC-08:00.

9. Tell us shortly about yourself: I am a more or less average student who does his homework, classwork, projects, etc. Minecraft and its various mods are things I like to play in my free time.

10. Do you agree the rules? Yes, I agree completely with all of the rules and will follow them.

1. What is your Minecraft name? goldenleader01

2. How old are you? 15

3. Previous tekkit exp.? Buildcraft mostly

4. Why do you wan't to join? Play tekkit on a good-sized server

5. What can you bring to the server? We'll have to see.

6. What is my name? Joe

7. Anything you wan't to tell about yourself? My name is Joe

8. Your location and timezone in GMT: Location USA and timezone is EST

9. Tell us shortly about yourself: I play tekkit and I don't talk all that much

10. Do you agree the rules? Yes, I agree

• 2 weeks later...

1. What is your Minecraft name? foxisLt

2. How old are you? 23

3. Previous tekkit exp.? Just singleplayer few months

4. Why do you wan't to join? Want multiplayer experience in reasonable but not crowded server

5. What can you bring to the server? Future will show

6. What is my name? Joel

7. Anything you wan't to tell about yourself? From Lithuania, love football

8. Your location and timezone in GMT: +2

9. Tell us shortly about yourself: Studying, wokring... ahh.. life's hard

10. Do you agree the rules? Yes

1. What is your Minecraft name? reachforlife78

2. How old are you? 13

3. Previous tekkit exp.? I'm quite experienced at Tekkit, some of the things I'm good at are: Automatic Factories, IC2, Buildcraft, and mostly everything.

4. Why do you wan't to join? I want a decent server to play on, no griefing, no stealing. I'd also like for Collectors, and all that jazz to be unbanned considering every server I have joined so far has them restricted or banned. (You have to play for over a hundred hours on most of them)

5. What can you bring to the server? I can hopefully bring another one of those helpful players into the server.  (I consider myself one)

6. What is my name? Joel

7. Anything you wan't to tell about yourself? I'm a younger gamer, I enjoy playing Steam, pc, and console games. Some of them I play are: Gmod, Rust, Starbound, Minecraft (Obviously). Console games: Battlefield 3 and 4, Resident Evil 4 (Favorite game).

8. Your location and timezone in GMT: Eastern Time Zone(UTC-05:00)

9. Tell us shortly about yourself: This question is the same as 7.

10. Do you agree the rules? Yes!

Hopefully I get accepted, I also hope to see you on if I do. Thanks!

. What is your Minecraft name? Moryse

2. How old are you? 17

3. Previous tekkit exp.? I have played on Tekkit, FTB, and AT, so i am fairly knowledgeable of this mod pack

4. Why do you want to join?I am looking for a small server that is friendly and active.

5. What can you bring to the server? I can bring a friendly attitude, and communication, and help throughout the comminuty

6. What is my name? RUslan

7. Anything you want to tell about yourself? I am an avid gamer, ive been playing MMORPGS, and RPGS since i was about 5 (ya, 5.) and i still enjoy playing video games. I mostly play MMORPGS alot of the time. But minecraft also takes quite a bit of my time.

8. Your location and timezone in GMT: -8:00 GMT

9. Tell us shortly about yourself: I Live in California, but im Russian born. I BMX and Parkour in my spare time.

10. Do you agree the rules? Completely

1. What is your Minecraft name? Shadowquinn1974

2. How old are you? 39

3. Previous tekkit exp.? Use to play alot when I first found out about modded MC

4. Why do you wan't to join? I am just an old man that likes to play this game and have fun and I am looking for others that love to play as much as I

5. What can you bring to the server? Laughs, fun, good conversations

6. What is my name? Jeff

7. Anything you wan't to tell about yourself? Said pretty all this a few lines up

8. Your location and timezone in GMT: EST

9. Tell us shortly about yourself: Look up a few lines to see answer

10. Do you agree the rules? Sure do

Hello and thanks for applying, you're accepted in. I will reply personally when the server get's up, don't lose the hope :D

IGN:SlappingAssassin

How old are you: 14

Experience: Been playing tekkit for a few years.

Why: Looking for a nice and small community without any griefers

What I can bring?: I am a fun guy to play with. I can help when needed.

Name: N/A

Anything about me: No

Stuff about me: Look above

Rules: Totally Agree

Hello, thanks for applying. Sorry to say, but I don't really like your attitude you give here, and also my name is Joel, you could have a new look at the post and try to reapply if you want to.

1. What is your Minecraft name? liamm64

2. How old are you? 13

3. Previous tekkit exp.? I've joined multiple tekkit servers and I've owned a bukkit server before, so I know alot of commands and I've been playing tekkit for a year

4. Why do you wan't to join? It is really hard to find a good tekkit server, and I really want one with a good community.

5. What can you bring to the server? I'm fairly good at vanilla redstone and I love to make pointless machines that still help (like a machine that fixes items)

6. What is my name? Joel

7. Anything you want to tell about yourself? I'm British and I have recently moved to Canada, my cat likes to steal chairs.

8. Your location and timezone in GMT: Vancouver, Canada, PST (GMT -8:00)

9. Tell us shortly about yourself:

10. Do you agree the rules?

Hello and thanks for applying, you are accepted! :)

1. What is your Minecraft name? iamcat101

2. How old are you? 12

3. Previous tekkit exp.? I like making automatic machines

4. Why do you wan't to join? I want to join because i've played on a lot of tekkit classic public servers but once I built something I was proud of, every time, people who were stronger than me came along and griefed it

5. What can you bring to the server? Bacon. And buildings

6. What is my name? Tomy

7. Anything you wan't to tell about yourself? I love bacon, period.

8. Your location and timezone in GMT: Vancouver, BC, Canada UTC-08:00

9. Tell us shortly about yourself: I play tekkit.

10. Do you agree the rules? Of course.

Accepted.

1. What is your Minecraft name? TheCreeperMan990

2. How old are you? I am 14 years old.

3. Previous tekkit exp.? I've been playing Tekkit Classic for 1 year now, and have learned quite a bit about the various mods in Tekkit Classic.

4. Why do you want to join? I have played on various other servers that were great until they shut down, and I have been wanting to start on a new server ever since.

5. What can you bring to the server? I can bring knowledge, compact production lines (IE: UU matter factory, canned food factory, etc.), and friendliness.

6. What is my name? Your name is Joel. In game, it is Paajii.

7. Anything you want to tell about yourself? I am generally peaceful and docile, but if attacked, I can become quite savage, and I enjoy occasionally going to mutually agreed to wars with other players on servers that allow it.

8. Your location and timezone in GMT: Murietta, California, United States UTC-08:00.

9. Tell us shortly about yourself: I am a more or less average student who does his homework, classwork, projects, etc. Minecraft and its various mods are things I like to play in my free time.

10. Do you agree the rules? Yes, I agree completely with all of the rules and will follow them.

Also accepted!

1. What is your Minecraft name? goldenleader01

2. How old are you? 15

3. Previous tekkit exp.? Buildcraft mostly

4. Why do you wan't to join? Play tekkit on a good-sized server

5. What can you bring to the server? We'll have to see.

6. What is my name? Joe

7. Anything you wan't to tell about yourself? My name is Joe

8. Your location and timezone in GMT: Location USA and timezone is EST

9. Tell us shortly about yourself: I play tekkit and I don't talk all that much

10. Do you agree the rules? Yes, I agree

I see you are a pretty shy or quiet based on your application form also, but accepted! 

1. What is your Minecraft name? foxisLt

2. How old are you? 23

3. Previous tekkit exp.? Just singleplayer few months

4. Why do you wan't to join? Want multiplayer experience in reasonable but not crowded server

5. What can you bring to the server? Future will show

6. What is my name? Joel

7. Anything you wan't to tell about yourself? From Lithuania, love football

8. Your location and timezone in GMT: +2

9. Tell us shortly about yourself: Studying, wokring... ahh.. life's hard

10. Do you agree the rules? Yes

Ah, nice to have northern Europeans too :) Accepted!

1. What is your Minecraft name? reachforlife78

2. How old are you? 13

3. Previous tekkit exp.? I'm quite experienced at Tekkit, some of the things I'm good at are: Automatic Factories, IC2, Buildcraft, and mostly everything.

4. Why do you wan't to join? I want a decent server to play on, no griefing, no stealing. I'd also like for Collectors, and all that jazz to be unbanned considering every server I have joined so far has them restricted or banned. (You have to play for over a hundred hours on most of them)

5. What can you bring to the server? I can hopefully bring another one of those helpful players into the server.  (I consider myself one)

6. What is my name? Joel

7. Anything you wan't to tell about yourself? I'm a younger gamer, I enjoy playing Steam, pc, and console games. Some of them I play are: Gmod, Rust, Starbound, Minecraft (Obviously). Console games: Battlefield 3 and 4, Resident Evil 4 (Favorite game).

8. Your location and timezone in GMT: Eastern Time Zone(UTC-05:00)

9. Tell us shortly about yourself: This question is the same as 7.

10. Do you agree the rules? Yes!

Hopefully I get accepted, I also hope to see you on if I do. Thanks!

Accepted ! :)

. What is your Minecraft name? Moryse

2. How old are you? 17

3. Previous tekkit exp.? I have played on Tekkit, FTB, and AT, so i am fairly knowledgeable of this mod pack

4. Why do you want to join?I am looking for a small server that is friendly and active.

5. What can you bring to the server? I can bring a friendly attitude, and communication, and help throughout the comminuty

6. What is my name? RUslan

7. Anything you want to tell about yourself? I am an avid gamer, ive been playing MMORPGS, and RPGS since i was about 5 (ya, 5.) and i still enjoy playing video games. I mostly play MMORPGS alot of the time. But minecraft also takes quite a bit of my time.

8. Your location and timezone in GMT: -8:00 GMT

9. Tell us shortly about yourself: I Live in California, but im Russian born. I BMX and Parkour in my spare time.

10. Do you agree the rules? Completely

Accepted by co-owner

• 2 weeks later...

1. What is your Minecraft name? Yazankhasawneh9

2. How old are you? 11

3. Previous tekkit exp.? I have been playing for over 3 years now and I have been a owner of a server once. I know pretty much everything except some things in rail craft and computer craft.

4. Why do you wan't to join?I am looking for a nice server with great staff and has no griefing/stealing and PVP

5. What can you bring to the server? I can advertise the server for you and I am nice, I will help people who are new to the server.

6. What is my name? Yazan ( preferred to be called Yaz)

7. Anything you wan't to tell about yourself? I am really mature, I never swear in servers. I have never been banned or kicked from a server before.

8. Your location and timezone in GMT: Canada,Ottawa ( I don't know what the time zone is)

9. Tell us shortly about yourself: I love playing minecraft, tekkit with nice people and I am happy to help anyone who needs help on the server.

10. Do you agree the rules? Sure do, Yes

Edited by Yazankhasawneh9

• 2 months later...

1. What is your Minecraft name? Dr_Over_Build

2. How old are you? 15

3. Previous tekkit exp.? I have been playing Tekkit for a couple of months and i have grasped the basics on almost all of the mods

4. Why do you wan't to join? I have been playing on Non-Whitelisted servers for some time now and the gameplay is Okay, But the members of staff are just awful and really let the server down, hopefully on this server the staff will have a lot more maturity .

5. What can you bring to the server? Another friendly member to this kind community

6. What is my name? Max

7. Anything you wan't to tell about yourself? Not Really

8. Your location and timezone in GMT: Manchester, England GMT + 1:00

9. Tell us shortly about yourself: Im into many games At the moment Such as: Minecraft, Tekkit, Space Engineers and Civilization 5 so my activity might not 100%

10. Do you agree the rules? Absolutely!

(I know this might be a bit late so i'll be a bit behind if you accept this)

• 1 month later...

1. What is your Minecraft name? faponyou

2. How old are you? 18

3. Previous tekkit exp.? i have been playing for a few years

4. Why do you wan't to join? so i can play with other players 

5. What can you bring to the server? i have a lettle bit of experince and i can help anyone 

6. What is my name?RUslan

7. Anything you wan't to tell about yourself? i am a nice person and always happy

8. Your location and timezone in GMT: GMT=10 in aus

9. Tell us shortly about yourself:i live in austaralia love playing tekkit play it most nights

10. Do you agree the rules? yes the rule are very fair

• 3 weeks later...

1.LordQbush

3.played tekkit classic for about a year and a half

4.i like multiplayer and i want to be able to use everything tekkit has to offer

5.A nice member to the community

6.Eric

7.i like to build machines in minecraft and real life

8.EST canada

9.I play all sorts of games like LOL CSGO Minecraft GTAV

10.Yes

• 4 months later...

1. What is your Minecraft name? sonofdog2

2. How old are you? 16

3. Previous tekkit exp.? i'm good with industrial craft, i used to play tekkit a lot, but now i sometimes forget here and there

4. Why do you wan't to join? looking for a server that isn't full of griefers and people that ruin my gameplay experience

5. What can you bring to the server? creations that stand out, not random 1x1 pillars and dirt houses

6. What is my name? Joel

7. Anything you wan't to tell about yourself? i'm a nice person, and mature. I usually see kids be what you expect them to be (extremely immature) but i was never like that when i was younger. i like to play with other people, i found i enjoy minecraft better playing with other people and not by myself.

8. Your location and timezone in GMT: Canada CST (6 hours behind GMT)

9. Tell us shortly about yourself: same as #7?

10. Do you agree the rules? yes :)

Edited by Master Doge