[1.0.8] BLUESTONE SERVERS [PVP] [FACTIONS] [KITS] [100 SLOTS]

I would like to let the Technic Community know about how I feel about this server...

I feel completely and one-hundred percent, that's a lot of percent, that this server is the best B-Team server there is or ever will be. I rarely if ever have problems with anyone on this server, and they supply quality entertainment for anyone of any age. I recommend this server to people of all ages because the staff are willing to take time from their projects and help you with any questions that you will ever have.

This server has excellent and competent staff!

I also believe that the staff team is very well composed and they all have experience in what they do. I have had them help me with mods many times, and don't see any signs of them giving up on players like myself. Not to mention that they have banned very few items, due to them bypassing protections, and this server's staff handles these problems very well. I would also like to note that this server has never let me down. I always have fun, and I feel that this server is not pay to win.

So, if you want to play on the best B-Team server there is I would recommend this server to you. I am a proud member of its community and I hope you make the right choice, and join Bluestone!

P.S. Bluestone is way better than Redstone!

Nicknames are free! :havlat:

Edited by Xx_Skate_xX

This is a pretty amazing server. The owners run a professional and tight ship. Any disobediance in the staff is not tolerated. The player base is quite substantial too, but you still can find your little slot of paradise. All in all, I feel that the server is one of the best I've ever played on. Team Bluestone all the way!

Edited by CourageousEmu

In my opinion Bluestone is a place where not only can you  play and enjoy yourself, but where you can meet and make friends to enjoy it all with you. You alway feel welcomed when you join, making it feel like you belong to the community! Bluestones staff is very experienced, and they will do their best to help you with your problem or issue. No matter how simple or complicated it might be! Whether you want to join because you love the awesome range of mods we have here on B-Team, or if this is your first time...we welcome you with open arms!

This Server is well put together and has a lot more to offer by far. I can honestly say I proudly call the Bluestone Servers my home as well as the home of many others. So if you want to experience this feeling of belonging and friendship of others come to Bluestone!  :gonchar:

Wow I really like this server. Almost the only server i've found that doesn't have an excess amount of the mods from the modpack banned. I really feel like I have free reign on this server. But I do have one question and it's just easier to ask here then online do to the amount of chat that your admins have to deal with. What exactly is the broom that we spawn with used for?

Wow I really like this server. Almost the only server i've found that doesn't have an excess amount of the mods from the modpack banned. I really feel like I have free reign on this server. But I do have one question and it's just easier to ask here then online do to the amount of chat that your admins have to deal with. What exactly is the broom that we spawn with used for?

The broom can be enchanted so you can fly! It is meant to give players something to strive for right off the bat.

Also, we are now on version 1.0.8

• 1 month later...