• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Wild_Eye341

Wild_Eye341

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:04 AM

I think it's pretty darn enoying that the devs of BTeam chose to change the complete Morph sustem and now i don't know how to use the new one... Anyone that know plz answer i think it's really fun derping around like a squid :havlat:  But now i can't derp around anymore... :( or know how to change the controls

Edited by Wild_Eye341, 08 February 2014 - 03:05 AM.

#2 Melfice

Melfice

I'm on fire!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1500 posts
  • IGN: MelficeSilesius

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:23 AM

Use the brackets keys [ and ] to choose which morph you'd like. Once you've found the one you like, press Enter.

I think that's how it's always been, mind. 

The only thing that may be different from how you knew it is that you automatically morph.

+ Go read The Rules.

Yes, I know you're "too cool for school and the rules", but you'll get banned faster than you can repeat that if you don't read them.

+ Any and all technical issues go on The Tracker. Make sure you read the Rules and Guidelines for the tracker before you post there. It makes providing aid a whole lot easier for everybody involved.

#3 Dpa1991

Dpa1991

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • IGN: dpa1991

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:50 AM

Everyone on my server always complains about not being able to turn into certain mobs - Passive ones I think, haven't really looked into it yet - glanced over the config but nothing stuck out to me.

#4 DoomGiver32

DoomGiver32

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:51 PM

@Dpa1991 You're using MCPC+ on your server for plugins, correct? It's an incompatbility between MCPC and morph. Bug iChunn/devs of MCPC for a fix.

As for technic changing how morph is used, AFAIK, morph functions excatly the same as it always had, so no idea what you're talking about TBH.

Most people think we're being insulting, but truth be told we're helping them figure out how to operate in society by not being dumb.

Contrary to popular beliefs, there's such a thing as a dumb question, and they are all too common. . :)

#5 Dpa1991

Dpa1991

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • IGN: dpa1991

Posted 08 February 2014 - 07:45 PM

@Dpa1991 You're using MCPC+ on your server for plugins, correct? It's an incompatbility between MCPC and morph. Bug iChunn/devs of MCPC for a fix.

As for technic changing how morph is used, AFAIK, morph functions excatly the same as it always had, so no idea what you're talking about TBH.

Yeah I figured that out after a bit of googling. I've bugged the MCPC devs enough about my Pixelmon issues, this isn't exactly game breaking so I'll leave it up to someone else to report.

#6 Skelray

Skelray

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 05:04 PM

And how do you use the favourite option? I know it's ~ but I have a azerty keybord and it doesn't work.

#7 Kalbintion

Kalbintion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1896 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • IGN: Kalbintion

Posted 30 March 2014 - 05:23 PM

If your keyboard is non-english based or your system is mac based, you will most likely need to rebind the favorites key for morph into something else. There is an issue related to this that hasn't been fixed .

▲ I am not a moderator and have no affiliation with the Technic team.

■ Need Help with Attack of the B-Team? Visit the tracker after reading the tracker guidelines.

■ Looking for information on Attack of the B-Team? Visit their Wikia

■ Looking for information on Hexxit? Visit their Wikia

■ My AotB Tutorials: Auto-Crafting - Auto-Animal Farm - Mini-Games

■ Other Tutorials: MCEdit

■ Find me on: YouTube - Twitter - Twitch - Steam

#8 Chokkan

Chokkan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 06:17 PM

I also had to rebind the key for favourite to a key I actually had on my keyboard. Not too hard since the config file is quite readable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users