Morphing

Wild_Eye341

I think it's pretty darn enoying that the devs of BTeam chose to change the complete Morph sustem and now i don't know how to use the new one... Anyone that know plz answer i think it's really fun derping around like a squid :havlat:  But now i can't derp around anymore... :( or know how to change the controls

Edited by Wild_Eye341

Use the brackets keys [ and ] to choose which morph you'd like. Once you've found the one you like, press Enter.

I think that's how it's always been, mind. 

The only thing that may be different from how you knew it is that you automatically morph.

@Dpa1991 You're using MCPC+ on your server for plugins, correct? It's an incompatbility between MCPC and morph. Bug iChunn/devs of MCPC for a fix.

As for technic changing how morph is used, AFAIK, morph functions excatly the same as it always had, so no idea what you're talking about TBH.

@Dpa1991 You're using MCPC+ on your server for plugins, correct? It's an incompatbility between MCPC and morph. Bug iChunn/devs of MCPC for a fix.

As for technic changing how morph is used, AFAIK, morph functions excatly the same as it always had, so no idea what you're talking about TBH.

Yeah I figured that out after a bit of googling. I've bugged the MCPC devs enough about my Pixelmon issues, this isn't exactly game breaking so I'll leave it up to someone else to report.

• 1 month later...