Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ManOntheM00ns

How do I create a server

2 posts in this topic

I was just wandering how to make a small probably whitelisted server for Tekkit Attack of the B-Team :) 

If you want to host it at home you can download the serverfiles here: http://mirror.technicpack.net/Technic/servers/bteam/BTeam_Server_v1.0.5.zip

And that is perfect if you have a pc that can tun a server and you can play a game on it. And you want to play with some friends.

And if you want to do payed hosting you have to find a hosting company that does Technic packs or you change some files around manualy.(Last one is not recommended if you don't know what you are doing)

Hosting at a hosting company is good if you want to make a public server. But there is a price tag attached 

• Similar Content

• [AOTBTReccomendedVersion] TekkitCore AOTBT | Public | 24 slots | Factions | No Banned Items/mods
      By Kazkade
      Server IP: 
      104.245.102.161:25565  

This is the official release of TekkitCore's Attack of the B-Team server. We expect that while playing the server, you're mature and polite to other players. We are aiming towards a mature, family friendly community. I made this server because I've been working with servers for 5 years, and I have regained my love for Minecraft. Attack of the B-Team is one of my favorite modpacks out there. I decided to go public because I merged with a gaming network that didn't yet have a Minecraft division. I know that with my knowledge and troubleshooting skills that come along with a minecraft server, this can be a great opportunity for everybody. I have plenty of experience owning, managing, and moderating servers. I hope to see you play with us!

Server Rules:
      Use Common Sense
      No duplicating/exploiting
      No hacking/cheating
      No griefing server structures such as spawn

No items or mods are banned. If people decide to exploit bugs with mods to grief spawn or cause any internal server damage, then we'll have to start banning things.

Info:
      No banned items
      Expected Uptime: 24/7
      Teamspeak: ts.squadgaming.net
      Our Website

Our primary server plugins:
      ChestShop
      CoreProtect
      Essentials
      Factions (with Factions+)
      WorldEdit
      Vault
      Votifier

• [1.1.1][PvE] zCarl: TekkitLegend
      By Kaloy
      zCarl: Tekkit Legend  Beta
      IP:  tekkitlegend.zcarl.net

General Features:
          PvE  -  Anti Grief  -  Greif Prevention
          24/7  -  95%+ Uptime
         All Mods Enabled

Cool Features:
        Lottery - Market
      - Clan - Keep Inventory - Ranks

Rules:
          No Excessive Spamming
          No Griefing, Pvp
          Report bugs, hacks, exploits

BannedItems:
          Work In Progress

• Tekkit Classic Server (MCMMO and PVP)
      By TIG_Voiiid
      Hey guys! i was wondering if anyone knows of a tekkit classic server that contains MCMMO and pvp! i would love to join and be apart of a community tekkit classic server, but i have yet to find one that works, let alone have mcmmo and pvp on them, thanks for reading!
    • Small Tekkit Server
      By woola
      Hi, I'm starting a small tekkit server because playing alone is getting boring. I was thinking around 3-5 players could join and we all work together getting to space.
      My IP is 73.36.224.135 but the server has a whitelist, so PM me and I will add you to the server.
      Please no one under 15 ask to join.