Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shaun Dreclin

Verify my email on technic platform?

8 posts in this topic

Hey I've been trying for a long time to get my email verified on the main website (Username: Shaun)

I think it has to be done manually, could somebody please send me the verification code? I've never gotten it and I've clicked to resend it at least a few hundred times haha

i have the same problem, my email is correct and caps are all in the right place just noe verification email in my inbox.

@Shaun & Lendar - If you two are still around, could you post what email provider you are using?

@Maxwell - Same question as above.

I'm seeing these types of threads every once in a while, and wondering if there is a commonality on email service provider is being used.

Thanks for your answer Kalbinition

Im using gmail. Every time I click to get a new activation email, nothing shows up in my mailbox.

When I am logged-in I cant change my email address, or anything in my profile. So I am kinda stuck :zoid:

Have you checked the Spam folder and the Trash folder? It is possible GMail auto-deleted/marked as spam the verification email for some reason or another.

I have a similar problem but my email was recieved but then technicpack updated and now the link is invalid but i have the key to verify but i dont know how