Attack on the B Team Server 20 Slots WhiteList All Ages

IGN: Mathew0105

Why Do I Want To Play On This Server: I want to play on it because I dont want to play ALL alone I just want want to play with the community

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: mathew0105

Why Do I Want To Play On This Server: I want to play on it because I dont want to play ALL alone I just want want to play with the community

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IGN: con3434

Why Do You Want To Join This Sever: I really want to join this server because I want to play with a community that has a lot of fun. Another reason why I want to get on is because I dont just want to play vanilla minecraft all the time and tahts why i want to join the server :)

IGN: Mathew0105

added you both

IGN: YamZ786

Skype: PM me, ill tell you. Dont want to say it to alot of ppl

Why I want to join this server: I want to join this server because I don't want to play by myself and all the servers that are opened for the modpack now are either not working or got alot of griefers on. I am just a simple, friendly and trustworthy guy. I can do redstone and building very well and I do not grief. Hope I get considered!

reply to this topic with

IGN:

Why you want to join the server:

IP is 172.250.200.184:25566

rules:

no griefing

no pvp

no Stealing

you can prank but nothing really bad

witchery is allowed but don't kill people just have fun with them and be a good sport if you are being witch'd

Plugins: None! because i hope i won't need to use any anti grief but I qill take plugn requests

This is a friendly server so be nice Thank You!

Hope to see you on biggrin.png 

IGN Richerd108

Skype Recardo da Squid

Age 13

It looks like a nice little familey server I could record on that wont get to big and messy. BTW a good plugin would be a ranks/staff plugin (like a youtuber rank)

Ign: catostrofic_guy 

Why do you want to join the server: i'm just looking for a friendly server to play on and talk to others on.

IGN: SychNS

AGE 14

Why you want to join the server: I love playing MC with others, but i hate servers that have too many people and extreme amounts of plugins that make it hard to play.

IGN: secretfire02

AGE 12 (is that a problem?)

Why you want to join the server: Looking for a good modded server that doesnt put a ban on all the items without being pvp

IGN: none, minecraft: mastergunner1234

AGE 11

Why you want to join the server: the server i was on got changer to ftb and i'm looking for a new one

IGN: thebeegee1998

Why?: I want to be able to use this modpack whilst playing with other people on a friendly server :)

I added you all!

IGN Richerd108

Skype Recardo da Squid

Age 13

It looks like a nice little familey server I could record on that wont get to big and messy. BTW a good plugin would be a ranks/staff plugin (like a youtuber rank)

IGN: YamZ786

Skype: PM me, ill tell you. Dont want to say it to alot of ppl

Why I want to join this server: I want to join this server because I don't want to play by myself and all the servers that are opened for the modpack now are either not working or got alot of griefers on. I am just a simple, friendly and trustworthy guy. I can do redstone and building very well and I do not grief. Hope I get considered!

You both have been added

IGN: Skittles_anator

Age 12

Why do you want to join the server: Well I watch Mindcrack and want to play on a server like that or the official Attack of the B-team server (the one with ChimneySwift, GenerikB and BdoubleO). but im not a youtuber so I cant get on to those servers so that's why I want to play on a server like this one. you even put allowed pranks and witchery(im a witchery fan :P) that's on the official server server so I think this server is really good. I hope I can get on :)

Edited by skittles_anator

IGN: gediff

Why i want to join the server: Im getting really tired of getting killed by people with loads of guns, its really annoying, so i would like to join this server. And i also don't like getting really far on a server, then waking up the next day to find it raided. Thanks for reading ;)

IGN: endereye3

why I want to join the server: I know you might not have any spots, but I feel that I should try. So I wont to join because, I love mod packs and every server I join with a mod pack has really bad block lag. I can't be friends with most people on those servers they just like killing you. I wont to do all the mods but don't have you help from people on the server. I play fair and can take a joke and mess around all in good fun. I wont be mean to anyone and help people if I can or know what they need help on. I'd like to be on this server a lot and wish you a happy valentine's.

P.S. I can't spell that well so sorry;)

IGN: dabtech

Want to join to server to have fun. and dive into the packs and find all the fun. maybe a lil fun pranks here and there if allowed :P

Edited by DamagedNeko

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons