Attack on the B Team Server 20 Slots WhiteList All Ages

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGM: MystogansLaw

Why you want to join the server: been looking for a white listed server to enjoy and wanting to play with other people without having to worry about who will kill me and take my stuff and destroying my base, i want to enjoy this modpack with nice and friendly people where i can either join them or help them build but live on my own

i hope you consider me for join 

thank you

IGN: menoemo22

Why you want to join the server:

I want to join this whitelisted server so I can play on a server where I can play with other friendly people and not have to worry about people raiding or pvping me. I would also like to be able to experience all of the modpack to it's fullest extent and be able to play whenever I want. Single player is just not as much fun  :D. I love collaborating with other players as well as learning from them.  I really hope to find a good server I can call home and enjoy my stay at and I really hope this is the one. Thanks for reading my application and I hope to see everyone in game soon! I also plan on making some videos in the server and livestreaming.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons