[1.0.12a] ♕♕♕ LEGENDARY EMPIRE ♕♕♕ JOIN TODAY! ✔︎NO WHITELIST ✔︎120 slots ✔︎No PvP ✔︎No Grief ✔︎No lag ✔︎24/7 ✔︎32GB RAM

Please vote!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the server?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • It's perfect!

Hey, seeking Membership.

So finally found a server that isn't purely a Factions PVP Grief Raiding utter bratfest in the modpack I'm into...that's also Protected because I swear to everything I have a life. Also, I understand the server's not "done," I do, I've been there, but there's some glaring problems that can be easily resolved. I don't want to be that one person that argues and causes a headache but I have some suggestions.

So, for one, you have an excessive need for Teamchat. The chatspam. All those kids. I think it would benefit your server.

Opinion: RedProtect. Gawd that, I could say things about the holes in that plugin, but it's your choice to use it. Ahem. Really, the basic minimum for land claim, I couldn't even protect the barest minimum of what I wanted which is actually kind of sad. Not even yard assets or a smaller non-lag-machine dinosaur in its pen. I hope Membership gives that, if not, I'm leaving. I don't believe in paying for something as simple as that. << Oh and I live on one of the lovely biome replacement chunk errors that are all over the server. RedProtect errors with a message giving me coordinates whenever I try to claim it...or some random, normal-looking chunks nearby it. Never had that issue with Grief Prevention (golden shovel one--you can change it to any shovel though, gold would be fine considering this modpack's ore generation) so yeah personal opinion. Ignore me if you're rolling your eyes. :D

The constant server restarts. I understand why it's happening, I've had my own modpack servers, but it discourages me from continuing to use your server. Esp since I get sucked back into the Hub instead of the server Spawn butjustcomplaining.

Overall, I like this server a lot. I want to stay. Even found a friend in my age group that isn't a jerk or powercrazy server owner. Don't ruin it. xD Honestly, the lack of staff scares me. And the lack of power the only one I've seen has. (Ainell. She's wonderful!) Consider a staff restructuring.

IGN: Lady_Stormdancer

Type of player: Socializes, mothering "lady cop," and helps players learn the mods.

Anyway, don't give me Moderator. I've done my time. I keep the peace on my own time at my own leisure these days. It sort of just happens. Thought I should give you a heads up. xD Well, rambling my thoughts, I'm in the middle of baking and it's done.

My regards, hun. <3

Edited by Lady_Stormdancer

so i love building its one of my favorite things do in this modpack but 2 mods (mr crayfish and statues) have been disabled and they are some of my favorite building mods i understand why they are disabled but i was just wondering if there was any way you could put them back in thanks for your consideration

In game name: ChrisTorres1

What do you think about the server?: nice and very friendly and the people on there are mature/helpful

Is there anything that we can improve on the server?: Not that I can think of no :)  

Thanks for this chance of being a member :) Hope I get picked

PS:I am active everyday 24/7

In game name: sskyloxee

Why do i want to join?: i want to play on a small and good community/server with my friends, and learn attack of the b-team

without getting griefed and stolen from.

Do you accept the server rules?: indeed i do.

*In-game name:Magnus_HC

*What do you think about the server: I like even tho it crashes witch resolved in i lost my 12 resonant strong boxes and my charge luggage my ancient sword which were all in my knapsack what happend was there were a crash i came back on and suddenly my knapsack where gone which all that were in. 

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Try a new host or something so it doesn't crash that often 

Edited by MagnusHC

*In-game name:  Targren

*What do you think about the server: For such a populated server, the people seemed pretty pleasant to the newbies and newcomers

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: I know it's a temporary issue, but the sooner you fix the "return to spawn on every join" thing, the better!

A resetting Nether-Resource World might not go amiss, IMO. Having to travel nearly 1k to build a handful of redstone comparitors was certainly a new experience! :)

Edited by Targren

*Your in-game name: King__Hual
*What do you think about the server?: It's great, one of the servers with the least latency and/or block lag.
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: It may seem like a buzzkill, but let's be realists -- some of the mods have been causing crashes lately, so in my opinion the mods or the features that cause crashes should be disabled!

*Your in-game name:sideswipe466

*What do you think about the server?:I believe this is a great server with friendly and helpful Admins and Moderators.
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?:The server has alot of nice plugins, although you guys should definitely take a look at the Grief Prevention plugin instead of the current one because its easier and doesn't require as many items.

*Do you accept the server rules?Yes I accept the server rules wholeheartedly.

ign mr_bandito1

I think the server is pretty good and I enjoy playing on it I would recommend it to other people that are interested in multiplayer survival and mods. overall I think the server is wonderful

one thing you could improve on the server is get rid of the insane lag spikes that come and go and try advertising more about it getting ore people to play on the server btw try making more server so one doesn't get really crowded like 2 pvp survival and 2 pve

ING: yodeejosh1

What i like about it?:it is me and my friends Jake3524 and Mech4death 's favorite server and one of the best b-team server out there.

What i wish they improved on?: i would really apreciate it if you added flans mod guns just not rpg ands explosive wepons and also the dubstep gun and all the other versons of dubstep guns

*In-game name: jiungsong

*What do you think about the server: I think it will be awesome because of all the tinker construct stuff and the fact that I don't have to play alone anymore is awesome too.

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: You guys should make it so that there is a place where we can tinker construct without having to build our own furnace/oven thing. (public use)

Thanks for reading!

*In-game name: jiungsong

*What do you think about the server: I think it will be awesome because of all the tinker construct stuff and the fact that I don't have to play alone anymore is awesome too.

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: You guys should make it so that there is a place where we can tinker construct without having to build our own furnace/oven thing. (public use)

Thanks for reading!

• Oxxar_Jin
  • I think this server sounds great.
  • You should make the gates work at the hub. I've had a problem every time to where everyone is stuck at the hub killing bats and starving.
Edited by The Ox

IGN:mardew

What i think of the server: I think of it as an awesome community with active people and i enjoyed playing on it its very fun!

Is there anything we can do to improve the server?: well why need to its Perfect! :)

*Your in-game name: dgibbs3196
*What do you think about the server?: It Grate I love this server no PvP is my faverit part Not a Big Fan of the Lag!
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Yea get beater Host Maby use a Good Amazon Server To host it on that would make it not lag!!! But besise that Nope Keep It as it!!

IGN: greekman44

Why would you want to join? I really enjoy this server its the best attack of the b-team server I've played on

Do you accept the server rules? I do accept the rules of this server

Edited by greekman44

Okay, so usually I don't feel the need to do this, but this is getting outrageous. I'm currently a moderator on this server, and I can assure you, we have next to nothing of power to help out players, we can't properly log griefs, we can't roll back griefs, we can't check who owns a protected area, we can however ban, kick, etc, but that isn't even adequate in the necessities to moderate a server.

Next, this server isn't 1.0.10 because the owner can't even bother to put time into it and fix the damned bugs that occur in his server, hell, we've had so many crashes the past few days that I don't feel like my 50$ donation has been put to ANY use except to buy a fancy new machine that didn't fix fuck all.

I can assure you, after having run Minecraft servers for the past 5 years, this server will die out unless the owner bloody puts some time into it, fixes permissions, fixes bugs and simply behaves like the owner of it instead of starting a new server and just leaving this one to die.

It saddens me, but I can't handle this anymore, I've had it with such an irresponsible owner of a server, it's even worse than the Mining Dead modpack's official server's owner, zeuslightning, a 12 year old boy with the temper of a monkey in heat and the brains of a peanut, however, HE WORKED ON THE SERVER AND FIXED BUGS. Something kyllingman hasn't done for days even with all the complaints. I can understand that he's "busy", that he goes to school and shit. But claiming that you work on the server 2-3 hours a day and still not being able to change a god damn thing properly? That pisses me off insanely.

This is the end of my rant, I hope kylling reads it and finally fixes what needs to be fixed without acting like a bloody lazy bastard.

Thanks for reading my rant

DJRastafari - Moderator of Legendary Empire.