[1.0.12a] ♕♕♕ LEGENDARY EMPIRE ♕♕♕ JOIN TODAY! ✔︎NO WHITELIST ✔︎120 slots ✔︎No PvP ✔︎No Grief ✔︎No lag ✔︎24/7 ✔︎32GB RAM

Please vote!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the server?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • It's perfect!

*Your in-game name: WindGain
*What do you think about the server?: It's honestly the best server I've been on in my time on Attack of the B-Team.
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: There could be a server shop so even the elite players can find what they need.

Okay, so usually I don't feel the need to do this, but this is getting outrageous. I'm currently a moderator on this server, and I can assure you, we have next to nothing of power to help out players, we can't properly log griefs, we can't roll back griefs, we can't check who owns a protected area, we can however ban, kick, etc, but that isn't even adequate in the necessities to moderate a server.

Next, this server isn't 1.0.10 because the owner can't even bother to put time into it and fix the damned bugs that occur in his server, hell, we've had so many crashes the past few days that I don't feel like my 50$ donation has been put to ANY use except to buy a fancy new machine that didn't fix fuck all.

I can assure you, after having run Minecraft servers for the past 5 years, this server will die out unless the owner bloody puts some time into it, fixes permissions, fixes bugs and simply behaves like the owner of it instead of starting a new server and just leaving this one to die.

It saddens me, but I can't handle this anymore, I've had it with such an irresponsible owner of a server, it's even worse than the Mining Dead modpack's official server's owner, zeuslightning, a 12 year old boy with the temper of a monkey in heat and the brains of a peanut, however, HE WORKED ON THE SERVER AND FIXED BUGS. Something kyllingman hasn't done for days even with all the complaints. I can understand that he's "busy", that he goes to school and shit. But claiming that you work on the server 2-3 hours a day and still not being able to change a god damn thing properly? That pisses me off insanely.

This is the end of my rant, I hope kylling reads it and finally fixes what needs to be fixed without acting like a bloody lazy bastard.

Thanks for reading my rant

DJRastafari - Moderator of Legendary Empire.

believe some of the issue;s on the server have to do with a 200 slot systems aswell too many people on at the same time might be putting some execess strang on the server itself which is unfourtunate its actually not a bad place to play at all have had some good times on here

Now I'm having this problem: Failed to login: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 503 for URL: http://session.minecraft.net/game/joinserver.jsp?user=EndericCratfter&sessionId=token%3Acaf77f8b42f643e2bdf09d714cc9c381%3Afd170af8e072429eaa2ccb403cc15c92&serverId=-24b220b6087440ce6b6136d002ad2110319b650d Any help would be great.

Edited by EndericCrafter

Now I'm having this problem: Failed to login: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 503 for URL: http://session.minecraft.net/game/joinserver.jsp?user=EndericCratfter&sessionId=token%3Acaf77f8b42f643e2bdf09d714cc9c381%3Afd170af8e072429eaa2ccb403cc15c92&serverId=-24b220b6087440ce6b6136d002ad2110319b650d Any help would be great.

Mojang's servers are down, it's for all premium servers. Nothing we can do about it, just wait for the mojang team to fix it.

http://xpaw.ru/mcstatus/ <- Shows the status.

Truthfully, I love this server. It however is on Norwegian time. When it is late there and the server goes down it is not rebooted until Norwegian morning. Sometimes not until the owner gets home from his real life activities. Other than this, this is the best attack of the B-Team server. The staff is fun and wonderful. The rules are upheld. And improvements to the server happen as it gets bigger and the need arises. I, as a mom, want Kyllingman2 to do well in school and applaud his efforts. But as a player wish he could find someone to reboot the server when it has a shut down and he can't reboot it. 

*Your in-game name: pedroawesome123
*What do you think about the server?: absolutely amazing, good sized map, with little grief
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Fix the problem with occasional lag and crashing

Your in-game name: scull19

*What do you think about the server?: Very good server lots of fun and friendly people always willing to help or give 

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Fix the constant crashing and this server will be the #1 server for feed the b-team amazing work.

*Your in-game name: kipmenu
*What do you think about the server?: it's fun, enough people on at all times to help out
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: decrease the lag, also there's minor crashes from time to time

*Your in-game name: Lunesky
*What do you think about the server?: It's great, a bit laggy at the end of the day but it's perfect
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Make some more guides to tell what's on and what's not, for exemple, i can't make a nether portal and I don't know if it's a rule or something wrong with me :/

Your in-game name: Haithere12345
What do you think about the server?:I think it is awesome, the community is great.
Is there anything we could improve on the server?:Not really, I liked what I saw.

Edit: Sorry, my internet lagged and I clicked Reply twice.

Edited by Bowman0708

Make some more guides to tell what's on and what's not, for exemple, i can't make a nether portal and I don't know if it's a rule or something wrong with me :/

Most means of setting things on fire have been disabled for anti-grief reasons; you can light a nether portal if you put your flint and steel inside a Dispenser first.