[1.0.12a] ♕♕♕ LEGENDARY EMPIRE ♕♕♕ JOIN TODAY! ✔︎NO WHITELIST ✔︎120 slots ✔︎No PvP ✔︎No Grief ✔︎No lag ✔︎24/7 ✔︎32GB RAM

Please vote!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the server?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • It's perfect!

*Your in-game name:   NovaUltimate

*What do you think about the server?:   I really like the respect the players have for each other and the helping atmosphere, i know some players have helped me out with the 'rp' stuff and answered other questions i had.  In turn this has motivated me to help further when i see an opportunity.

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?:   It seems a bit laggy and i had to pass a bunch of basses to secure an area i could work in, perhaps some of these are players that haven't played in a while.  Is there a way to see who is still playing and possibly clear out bases of those who haven't played in a long while?

IGN: Tanshutinni

What do you think about the server?: I think the server is great and awesome but I don't like the stealing part because i had recently been robbed.
Is there anything we could improve on the server? I don't really like the grave Mod because it is annoying when you have to find your grave and also other people can break it and take your stuff, I would rather prefer Keepinventory

• Moderators

Stop clicking on the Report button! Report button is for reporting rulebreakers!

I have 3 users who clicked the Report button and wrote this

In-game name: misterecco

What do you think about the server: its a good not to big server to play with friends

Is there anything we could improve on the server?: need more slots for the next time :)
please fix the bugs of the nether portal

*Your in-game name:aza09691
*What do you think about the server?:Its the coolest server ever
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?:add furniture mod and flans mod

*Your in-game name:nivek0706
*What do you think about the server?:its a good server
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?:no

Learn the difference between "Post" and "Report" buttons!

In-Game Name: SirArmor

Why Do You Want To Join? I would be very appriciated to be a member because I truly enjoy this server! It is one of the best I have played on enen though their could be some things added to make it better it is still a great server!

IGN: Logono27

What i think about the server: I really love it me and my sisters started playing on it. awesome PvE World Friendly Enviorment Mods/Admin always on to help

What could the server in prove on: the only thing i can think of is it has a little block lag problem other then that its Pure awesome love ecomomy and players

Edited by logono27

*Your in-game name:Minecraftguy614

*What do you think about the server?: i think its doing pretty well and it should being a highly recommended server to play on also forgot to mention great staff to

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: No problems at all i think its doing good currently :D

*Your in-game name: gghgg
*What do you think about the server?: i love it im playin it with one friend and will invite atleast 2-3 more.
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: yes , when server shuts down to restart it never goes up again till next day this kind of ruind the moment of gaming with my friend .

*Your in-game name : 1DKxS1L1C0N
*What do you think about the server? : Love this server, staff helped me with protection immediately   :awesomelon:

*Is there anything we could improve on the server? : Frequent crashes are the only problem here, but they aren't really a bother.

Edited by TalismanRainbow

Your in-game name:

ProfessorTea

What do you think about the server?:

I like it so far. glad to see the build world isn't ruined and that there is a resource world.

Is there anything we could improve on the server?:

Not sure what to say. Haven't played long enough.

Edited by ProfessorTea

*Your in-game name: Whiskersfenway
*What do you think about the server?: It Is AWESOME!
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Yes, i think you guys should have a sign at spawn that randomly teleports you into the Build World Ant the others. It took my forever to find land, but everything else it awesome.

This Gets Me Member. Yay!

*Your in-game name: Whiskersfenway

*What do you think about the server?: It Is AWESOME!

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Yes, i think you guys should have a sign at spawn that randomly teleports you into the Build World Ant the others. It took my forever to find land, but everything else it awesome.

This Gets Me Member. Yay!

and*