[1.0.12a] ♕♕♕ LEGENDARY EMPIRE ♕♕♕ JOIN TODAY! ✔︎NO WHITELIST ✔︎120 slots ✔︎No PvP ✔︎No Grief ✔︎No lag ✔︎24/7 ✔︎32GB RAM

Please vote!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the server?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • It's perfect!

*Your in-game name: beanboy10

*What do you think about the server?: The server is pretty good, but it has some problems.

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: More moderators and less lag. Blocks keep re-appearing for a second or two before being actually broken and there have been a lot of spammers and arguments that aren't being taken care of.

In fact, the whole reason I'm here is because the server is a mess right now. Spawn is griefed, and I can't move or access commands (not even chat). I would be at home, but I am not teleporting there upon login, possibly because I have a home in the Tropicraft world. I cannot play right now. The only way spawn can be griefed, I believe, is by the hands of a moderator. I don't know if this is the case, or if said moderator would still be on, but I have a screenshot of the player list below. In short,

HEEEEEEELP

i371tz.png

*Your in-game name: Aceh8

*What do you think about the server?: So fare, its really well put together, and it seems very professional.

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Not really, its all really good.

Your in-game name: popdady68
What do you think about the server?: i think it is a great server although there are a few crashes its alright because its working fine and dandy when its up (:
Is there anything we could improve on the server?: well i mean the crashes would be nice to be fixed, but i don't mind that a lot because it has gotten a whole lot better since when i joined, but the part that irritates me is the rollbacks and losing the last 30secs-1min of work you have done :( but o well its bteam, resources are very abundant so its not bad 

*Your in-game name: Axodos
*What do you think about the server?: It's great! It is the first AOTBT server which has pve, but hasn't got flans mod banned! :)
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?:
Yeah, I don't like the fact that the market is always out of stock, but I know that there is nothing you can do about it. :(

IGN: SurvivingPsycho
What do you think about the server?: I am loving this server it is relatively stable and defiantly fun love uploading vids from this server nice community.
Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Bigger market (I will help build it if you like (I could record and up load vids)) and tag lock back and have a sign at spawn that clears there effects

• 2 weeks later...

*Your in-game name: Redpanda123456
*What do you think about the server?: I think this is an excellent server! It has a very friendly staff and a nice group of players. Also, its set-up is very nice. In addition to that, the building such as spawn are very well built. 
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: The only thing I think you need to improve on is making a better and bigger market.

Thanks.

Redpanda

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

In-Game-Name : Danisal01

What you like about the server : It is lagless and i even believe i found the AttackOfTheB-Team server that i was looking for :D Its an awesome server!

What you do not like about the server : Nothing!

Accepting rules : Yes!

mctanker2004

i like the grief prevention and the player shops.

i would rather claim land with a gold shovel but the sponge is just fine

Both promoted to member!

In-game name: SnowLepard
What you like about the server: i haven't played to much, but i like the friendly people, the rules.
What you do not like about the server: As i said, haven't played tooooo much, so, so far I don't dislike anything!
Btw, i am reealy bad at forum comments and stuff, so, i am not sure if this was a comment, or reply. Thanks anyway.

My IGN: Jais1031

What I like: The way the server is set up!

What I don't like: I know all b-team servers have this, but the lag :L But sometimes I don't :D

In-game name: SnowLepard

What you like about the server: i haven't played to much, but i like the friendly people, the rules.

What you do not like about the server: As i said, haven't played tooooo much, so, so far I don't dislike anything!

Btw, i am reealy bad at forum comments and stuff, so, i am not sure if this was a comment, or reply. Thanks anyway.

Both promoted to member! 

Member App Thingy

IGN-

PinkyTrinkit112

What I like about the server-

There are multiple worlds and its a small community of people on the server.

What i Dislike-

Really I don't dislike much expect the land protection, which you have to pay for which is a little annoying at times...

I have read and accepted the rules.