Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kyllingman2

[1.0.12a] ♕♕♕ LEGENDARY EMPIRE ♕♕♕ JOIN TODAY! ✔︎NO WHITELIST ✔︎120 slots ✔︎No PvP ✔︎No Grief ✔︎No lag ✔︎24/7 ✔︎32GB RAM

Please vote!   300 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the server?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • It's perfect!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1070 posts in this topic

*Your in-game name: Whiskersfenway

*What do you think about the server?: It Is AWESOME!

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Yes, i think you guys should have a sign at spawn that randomly teleports you into the Build World Ant the others. It took my forever to find land, but everything else it awesome.

This Gets Me Member. Yay!

and*

IGN: Derpy_Bird123

The server is amazing! Great people to play with and to talk to.

Improve on the staff. there dosnt seem to be many staff on.

*Your in-game name: beanboy10

*What do you think about the server?: The server is pretty good, but it has some problems.

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: More moderators and less lag. Blocks keep re-appearing for a second or two before being actually broken and there have been a lot of spammers and arguments that aren't being taken care of.

In fact, the whole reason I'm here is because the server is a mess right now. Spawn is griefed, and I can't move or access commands (not even chat). I would be at home, but I am not teleporting there upon login, possibly because I have a home in the Tropicraft world. I cannot play right now. The only way spawn can be griefed, I believe, is by the hands of a moderator. I don't know if this is the case, or if said moderator would still be on, but I have a screenshot of the player list below. In short,

HEEEEEEELP

i371tz.png

*Your in-game name: Aceh8

*What do you think about the server?: So fare, its really well put together, and it seems very professional.

*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Not really, its all really good.

Your in-game name: popdady68
What do you think about the server?: i think it is a great server although there are a few crashes its alright because its working fine and dandy when its up (:
Is there anything we could improve on the server?: well i mean the crashes would be nice to be fixed, but i don't mind that a lot because it has gotten a whole lot better since when i joined, but the part that irritates me is the rollbacks and losing the last 30secs-1min of work you have done :( but o well its bteam, resources are very abundant so its not bad 

*Your in-game name: Axodos
*What do you think about the server?: It's great! It is the first AOTBT server which has pve, but hasn't got flans mod banned! :)
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?:
Yeah, I don't like the fact that the market is always out of stock, but I know that there is nothing you can do about it. :(

IGN: SurvivingPsycho
What do you think about the server?: I am loving this server it is relatively stable and defiantly fun love uploading vids from this server nice community.
Is there anything we could improve on the server?: Bigger market (I will help build it if you like (I could record and up load vids)) and tag lock back and have a sign at spawn that clears there effects

*Your in-game name: Redpanda123456
*What do you think about the server?: I think this is an excellent server! It has a very friendly staff and a nice group of players. Also, its set-up is very nice. In addition to that, the building such as spawn are very well built. 
*Is there anything we could improve on the server?: The only thing I think you need to improve on is making a better and bigger market.

Thanks.

Redpanda

I need some help in-game. I accidentally locked my BetterStorage key in the chest it unlocks and I need to borrow a Master Key to unlock it and get my key. My IGN is KingStone3385. Can anyone help me?  :sigh:

Thread has been entierly rewritten. Server has also been changed a lot since last time this post was seen by anyone, we would like you to come and visit to see what Legendary Empire has become!

IGN: CharizardMC

Server?: I love attack of the b-team, and i think you've done a fine job with everything, keep it up!

Improvements? :  i wish some items could be unbanned, although i know that it is near impossible

IGN: CharizardMC

Server?: I love attack of the b-team, and i think you've done a fine job with everything, keep it up!

Improvements? :  i wish some items could be unbanned, although i know that it is near impossible

Promoted to member.

mctanker2004

i like the grief prevention and the player shops.

i would rather claim land with a gold shovel but the sponge is just fine

In-Game-Name : Danisal01

What you like about the server : It is lagless and i even believe i found the AttackOfTheB-Team server that i was looking for :D Its an awesome server!

What you do not like about the server : Nothing!

Accepting rules : Yes!

In-Game-Name : Danisal01

What you like about the server : It is lagless and i even believe i found the AttackOfTheB-Team server that i was looking for :D Its an awesome server!

What you do not like about the server : Nothing!

Accepting rules : Yes!

mctanker2004

i like the grief prevention and the player shops.

i would rather claim land with a gold shovel but the sponge is just fine

Both promoted to member!

In-game name: ToastedSyrup
What you like about the server: You can ACTUALLY find animals. Hallelujah 
What you do not like about the server: Like any B-Team world or server, it's very time consuming to work with stuff

In-game name: ToastedSyrup

What you like about the server: You can ACTUALLY find animals. Hallelujah 

What you do not like about the server: Like any B-Team world or server, it's very time consuming to work with stuff

Promoting you to member now!

My IGN: Jais1031

What I like: The way the server is set up!

What I don't like: I know all b-team servers have this, but the lag :L But sometimes I don't :D

In-game name: SnowLepard
What you like about the server: i haven't played to much, but i like the friendly people, the rules.
What you do not like about the server: As i said, haven't played tooooo much, so, so far I don't dislike anything!
Btw, i am reealy bad at forum comments and stuff, so, i am not sure if this was a comment, or reply. Thanks anyway.

My IGN: Jais1031

What I like: The way the server is set up!

What I don't like: I know all b-team servers have this, but the lag :L But sometimes I don't :D

In-game name: SnowLepard

What you like about the server: i haven't played to much, but i like the friendly people, the rules.

What you do not like about the server: As i said, haven't played tooooo much, so, so far I don't dislike anything!

Btw, i am reealy bad at forum comments and stuff, so, i am not sure if this was a comment, or reply. Thanks anyway.

Both promoted to member! 

Member App Thingy

IGN-

PinkyTrinkit112

What I like about the server-

There are multiple worlds and its a small community of people on the server.

What i Dislike-

Really I don't dislike much expect the land protection, which you have to pay for which is a little annoying at times...

I have read and accepted the rules. 

• Similar Content

• By sliggybiggy
      So I made a modpack, and it works, however, I also made a server package, that doesn't work.
      I followed some tutorials on the internet and none of them fixed the issue.
      Here's my log

• By VentureElite
      The goal of this modpack was to create a modpack that was a fun and balanced pvp modpack, but that could remain light, so anyone could run it. After a month and many updates, we've created the perfect mod list that allows anyone with any level of mod expertise to run the pack and enjoy it whether a weathered modpack veteran or a newbie starting their first modded gameplay. You will never get bored in this pack, because by the time you do, we would have added more content for you to explore. Our discord is readily available to anyone who wishes to take part in the community we're starting, or give feedback to the active, listening developers who will take your personal feedback into consideration.
      Discord
      Modpack
      Modlist
      - Carpenters Blocks
      - Securitycraft
      - Ars Magica 2
      - Applied Energistics
      - Atomic Science
      - Baubles
      - Big Reactors
      - BiomesOPlenty
      - Botania
      - CarpentersBlocs
      - Chisel
      - ComputerCraft
      - Draconic Evolution
      - EnderIO
      - EnderStorage
      - ExtraCells
      - ExtraPlanets
      - ExtraTIC
      - ExtraUtilities
      - Galacticraft
      - Galacticraft Planets+
      - ICBM
      - Inventory Tweaks
      - Mekanism
      - Modular Force Fields
      - Minefactory Reloaded
      - Modular Powersuits
      - NEI
      - Openblocks
      - Open Modular Turrets
      - OreSpawn
      - RandomThings
      - RfTools
      - Tinkers Construct
      - Thermal Expansion + addons
      - VoltzEngine
      - Waila
      - WirelessCraftingTerminal
      - Witchery
      - XaerosMinimap
      - and more quality of life mods that don't add content or lag

Server coming soon.
    • By BmackGaming
      Welcome to Guns and Glory!
      Whats new to the hit mod pack?
      -New 24/7 online ready to play Server
      -New Mods
      Technology & Combat Mods!
      -New Name
      The new official name is Guns and Glory Trilogy
      Come check us out!
      Discord: https://discord.gg/NMwMRKn
      Server:192.99.231.25
      Technic: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/guns-and-glory-the-trilogy.1270135

• By Simi23
      Hello!
      My problem is the following: I want to make a hexxit server for my friends that I downloaded from technicpack.net, but when I click launch.bat it gives this error code:
      Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassCastException: java.base/jdk.internal. loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader cannot be cast to java.base/java.net.URLClass Loader at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLRelauncher.<init>(FMLRelauncher.java:60) at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLRelauncher.instance(FMLRelauncher.java:52) at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLRelauncher.handleServerRelaunch(FMLRelauncher.java:45) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.main(MinecraftServer.java:1367) What can I do about this? I got the latest Java version.
    • By mjmcasio
      I have been trying to start a tekkit server with an additional mod inside the mod folder. The server does not want to load with the mod inside the mod folder, but when i take it out of the the folder the server works completely fine. I am getting stumped and have been trying to figure out why it wants to crash with the mod inside. the mod is Agent Agriculture, and just adds more crops and 3 mobs, and a few other things. thx