[1.0.12a] ♕♕♕ LEGENDARY EMPIRE ♕♕♕ JOIN TODAY! ✔︎NO WHITELIST ✔︎120 slots ✔︎No PvP ✔︎No Grief ✔︎No lag ✔︎24/7 ✔︎32GB RAM

Please vote!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the server?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • It's perfect!

uBqvB40.png

IP: atb.legendaryempire.net

Version: 1.0.12a

Legendary Empire is a professional AofTB server hosted on the best hardware available. For more information please visit our website.

First ATB server thread to reach 1000 replies.

No PvP | Grief-Protection | No Lag | 24/7 | Professional staff | Multiple worlds

DESCRIPTION:
Legendary Empire is one of the first AOTBT servers that were online and we have provided quality gameplay for nearly a year now! We have a lot of features, some are custom and we have gathered just the best features for our players. We provide a PVE gameplay instead of PvP as we believe players should be allowed to experience the modpack without the risk of losing their items. We do not have a whitelist, this is because we have modified the server enough to make everything grief-free with our protection and banned items there are no chance you will be griefed (Do /protect in-game for a tutorial on how to protect!). We also provide a fair gameplay, it is not a pay 2 win server and therefore all donators get fair perks and not too overpowered, donators can not access banned items as banned items are banned for everyone. We aim to provide a quality gameplay for everyone, doesn't matter if you are young or old, you should come try our server out!

GET MEMBER RANK:

Post a comment containing this:

In-game name:
What you like about the server:
What you do not like about the server:

Within 24 hours you will get these perks:

- 3 protections

- Join the Member chat channel

- Create shops!

- Set 2 homes!

- Member kit!

- 1000$ free in-game money! (claim by /ClaimMember)

FEATURES:
- Low lag

- Survival

- No PvP
- No greifing

- Free protection for everyone

- Moderator requests

- Great voting rewards

- 24/7 uptime

- Multi-world with portal to otherwise dimensions which are hard to get to (great for newer players!)

- Professional staff with a lot of experience on how to handle players as individuals

RULES:

1. Do not grief - No matter if the build is protected or not, griefing is not tolerated under ANY circumstances.
  2. Do not steal - No matter if the container is protected or not, stealing is not tolerated under ANY circumstances.
  3. Do not spam, use all caps or annoy people in the chat. Keep it clean, nobody likes a chat full of spam and caps!
  4. Do not advertise for other servers - Do this somewhere else, not on our server!
  5. Have respect and be friendly towards everybody. Being respectful is important.
  6. Do not exploit bugs to get an advantage - Report bugs, not reporting but being aware of one is a bannable offense!
  7. Have fun! The gameplay is supposed to be fun!

BANNED ITEMS AND MODS:
http://legendaryempire.net/banned

PLUGINS:

- PreciousStones (protection)

- CoreProtect (protection)

- HeroChat (chat)

- PermissionsEx (permissions)

- WorldBorder ( Worlds are limited with a 15,000 block radius )

- MultiVerse ( Multiple worlds )

- ChestShop ( Shops )

- Skript ( Custom commands )

- BanItem ( To ban items )

- Lockette ( To lock containers outside protections )

WEBSITE

leaderboard-36362.png

Edited by kyllingman2

IGN: WAM86

I was on a whitelisted FTB site last year, and would like to be on another small friendly server again.

I love helping people and building community structures.

I do accept the server rules.

Update:

I'm currently working my a** off to get the server done as there's a few thing I didn't think about before I made this post. I also changed my mind, the server will be NON-WHITELIST once I'm done configuring. The server will take backups every 4 or 2 hours if there's massive grief so then I can just utilize a back up. I'm trying to optimize the server as much as possible and busting those bugs but it takes time.

The server will be released tomorrow. I will post a new update then. Please make no more comments until I update the thread, thanks!

Nevermind about this, still working to get the server up and running smooth. A few hours more! Accepting applications soon!

Edited by kyllingman2

IGN: bamlaab

why do you want to join? I want to play with this modpack on a server with a small group of reliable players. My friend has a small server but it does not use this modpack and I have been the only person on in weeks.

do you accept the server rules? yes.

IGN: Linkplayer56

Why Do You Want To Join?: I would like to join this server, because I am looking for a small, friendly community that does not grief, and a server that is fun to play on. Not a server you have to check on everyday just to make sure you didn't get raided.

Do You Accept The Server Rules?: Yes!

IGN: celeste_moon

Why do you want to join? I want to join this server because 1. I hate playing alone and 2. because I believe that this modpack would be enjoyed to it's maximum when played on multiplayer.

Do you accept the server rules? Yes, I respect and accept the server rules and know not to cross the line between doing what's right and what's wrong.

IGN: celeste_moon

Why do you want to join? I want to join this server because 1. I hate playing alone and 2. because I believe that this modpack would be enjoyed to it's maximum when played on multiplayer.

Do you accept the server rules? Yes, I respect and accept the server rules and know not to cross the line between doing what's right and what's wrong.

Added you to the whitelist! :)

In-game name: jacobmorrison

Why do you want to join?: I just want to play AOTBT without raiders, griefers, and just unfriendly people in general and maybe make some friends on the way ;)

Do you accept the server rules?: Yes :D

Added you to the whitelist now!

In-game name: DaBomb01

Why do you want to join?: Let's face it single player is boring and I can't hold myself back from cheating.

Do you accept the server rules?: Yes, I think they are fair.

Just a question what is saints pack (disabled mods)?

You can join now!