Please remove/Ignore and allow to be pruned.

Generictag

This is the old posting, please remove and/or allow this topic to sick into oblivion. After 21+ pages of comments and bug fixes and a restart, it seems prudent to start a clean thread for the new server.

Edited by Generictag

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Aaronbob190

Regarding your issue of being stuck in the mining world it is my understanding that the Admins (who I am one of) would not be able to help you as only generictag can reset you. I will aim to have a chat with him tonight about you and Dunjlord being stuck in the mining world (probably about 9-10pm GMT as Generictag is in the US so has a different playtime to me and you (guessing your GMT from the time of your posts)).

Also in reply to your comment about Admin activity - alot of the staff are in the USA as the server is based in states, this means alot of them will not be online when you are / are busy assisting Generictag with the server move. I am the only European Admin currently and I have been unavailable due to work commitments (Swanning off around Europe), I aim to return this weekend onwards so hopefully you should start seeing more Admins.

Hopefully see you on the server shortly.

S1n

Attention all of the land of Generic! I, Lowcorpse, after the reset, will be creating the new mine here world for the server! I have many mystcraft pages to choose from, over one-hundred, and I can create a custom, luxurious world for all! If anyone would like to request specific things to be featured, other than what I'm putting in, then I will consider your choice. I hope all are prepared for the D-Day of the old! Out with the old and in with the new!

- Lowcorpse