Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RikoRain

Morph Mod on Server (Not working)

5 posts in this topic

Ive done some searching and havent found a reason or solution to this. 

I am running the latest Attack of the B-Team client and downloaded the latest server package. I run the server fine, all up and running perfectly. However, while everything else works (were avoiding known things that cause lag such as the Dubstep guns and so on, and it is only four of us maximum at any one time), we all notice that none of us can use the Morph mod. Whenever we press [ (the brackets), the little side-sqaure/interface comes out, but is completely blank. It will work for each of us in a singleplayer world (where it shows our character there given we have no morphs to go into), but on the server that box is completely blank, translucent and clear. No player icon shows in there. Also, killing things does not force us into a morph and does not show up in the sidebar. 

None of us know why, although somehow magically one of the other guys got it to work for about 10 minutes (he cant remember what he did though -_- ). Im wondering if anyone else knows the cause or how to fix it? This is really the only thing glitching out in the pack for us so far that we really would like to have. Thanks!

Update: Also notice the tree decay speed is back to normal as well on the server, instead of super fast like we each have in singleplayer

Update: Never mind! I found somewhere else that you are supposed to run Launch.bat instead of the server jar or another bat file. So they all loaded and worked! I guess Ill just leave this here in case some other noobie derp like me searches for this. Sorry!

Update: Never mind! I found somewhere else that you are supposed to run Launch.bat instead of the server jar or another bat file. So they all loaded and worked! I guess Ill just leave this here in case some other noobie derp like me searches for this. Sorry!

Well where did you find it?

You find the server files with the server files...the launch.bat and launch.sh files are in the same location as the base minecraft server jar.

I have the same problem, but i can't run the bat folder. I'm guessing my java is somehow installed wrong or something? This is the message i get before i click 'any key' and the window closes:

C;Users(my computer user name)DesktopAttack of the B-Team>java -Xmx3g -Xms2g -jar

BTeam.jar nogui

'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

operable program or batch file.

C:Users(my computer user nameDesktopAttack of the B-Team Server>pause

Press any key to continue . . .

Do i need to move my java to some place or what do i do?

• Similar Content

• By Symphoenix
      Whenever I try to launch the .bat file, this pops up in the command box.

C:\Users\pheon\Desktop\Tekkit_Legends_Server_v1.1.1>java -Xmx2G -Xms1G -XX:MaxPermSize=128m -jar "TekkitLegends.jar" nogui
      Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: Ignoring option MaxPermSize; support was removed in 8.0
      A problem occurred running the Server launcher.java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
              at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
              at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
              at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
              at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
              at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.run(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:43)
              at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.main(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:12)
      Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: java.base/jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader cannot be cast to java.base/java.net.URLClassLoader
              at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.<init>(Launch.java:34)
              at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
              ... 6 more
      C:\Users\pheon\Desktop\Tekkit_Legends_Server_v1.1.1>pause
      Press any key to continue . . .

I am running Windows 10 at 64 bits with 32GB of RAM free
    • By ReaperP13
      I was wondering if someone could help me fix my sky factory server, it seems to work for the most part, just 2 issues, 1 is basically a deal breaker, the other is relatively minor. The small one is the names of modded in objects and what not dont really show up, but they can still be searched by name so its not too big of an issue. The deal breaker is idk how to make the world NOT spawn, it spawns in a full minecraft world instead of the single oak tree on a block of dirt, does anyone know how i can fix that?
    • By whatthefoxsay0
      Ich habe das Problem das mein Tekkit Lite Server immer wenn ich drauf gehe absturzt und das hier meldet:
      ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
      // Ooh. Shiny.
      Time: 31.10.17 12:43
      Description: Exception ticking world
      java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException
          at ic2.core.IC2.onLivingSpecialSpawn(IC2.java:2270)
          at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler_28_IC2_onLivingSpecialSpawn_LivingSpecialSpawnEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
          at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:35)
          at net.minecraftforge.event.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:103)
          at net.minecraftforge.event.ForgeEventFactory.doSpecialSpawn(ForgeEventFactory.java:52)
          at yp.a(SpawnerAnimals.java:245)
          at yp.a(SpawnerAnimals.java:187)
          at in.b(WorldServer.java:162)
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:669)
          at ho.r(DedicatedServer.java:269)
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:599)
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:497)
          at fy.run(SourceFile:849)
      Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
          at ic2.core.IC2.onLivingSpecialSpawn(IC2.java:2268)
          ... 12 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      -- Head --
      Stacktrace:
          at ic2.core.IC2.onLivingSpecialSpawn(IC2.java:2270)
          at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler_28_IC2_onLivingSpecialSpawn_LivingSpecialSpawnEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
          at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:35)
          at net.minecraftforge.event.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:103)
          at net.minecraftforge.event.ForgeEventFactory.doSpecialSpawn(ForgeEventFactory.java:52)
          at yp.a(SpawnerAnimals.java:245)
          at yp.a(SpawnerAnimals.java:187)
          at in.b(WorldServer.java:162)
      -- Affected level --
      Details:
          Level name: world
          All players: 1 total; [iq['whatthefoxsay0'/3087, l='world', x=216,50, y=63,03, z=219,50]]
          Chunk stats: ServerChunkCache: 667 Drop: 0
          Level seed: 289764567221016121
          Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: true
          Level generator options: 
          Level spawn location: World: (222,64,215), Chunk: (at 14,4,7 in 13,13; contains blocks 208,0,208 to 223,255,223), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,0,0 to 511,255,511)
          Level time: 236 game time, 236 day time
          Level dimension: 0
          Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
          Level weather: Rain time: 93413 (now: false), thunder time: 178831 (now: false)
          Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
      Stacktrace:
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:669)
          at ho.r(DedicatedServer.java:269)
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:599)
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:497)
          at fy.run(SourceFile:849)
      -- System Details --
      Details:
          Minecraft Version: 1.4.7
          Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
          Java Version: 1.8.0_121, Oracle Corporation
          Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
          Memory: 1023103936 bytes (975 MB) / 1164443648 bytes (1110 MB) up to 2820669440 bytes (2690 MB)
          JVM Flags: 0 total; 
          AABB Pool Size: 3772 (211232 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 14 (784 bytes; 0 MB) used
          Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
          IntCache: cache: 2, tcache: 0, allocated: 1, tallocated: 63
          FML: MCP v7.26a FML v4.7.35.556 Minecraft Forge 6.6.2.534 75 mods loaded, 75 mods active
          mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          PowerCrystalsCore [PowerCrystals Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          mod_bspkrsCore [bspkrsCore] ([1.4.7]bspkrsCorev2.02.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          TreeCapitator [TreeCapitator] ([1.4.6]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.4.6.r07.Uni.CoreMod.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          BuildCraft|Core [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          BuildCraft|Factory [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          BuildCraft|Transport [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          BuildCraft|Silicon [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          APUnofficial [Additional Pipes] (AdditionalPipes2.1.3u42-BC3.4.2-MC1.4.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          CoFHCore [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-1.4.7.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ComputerCraft [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          CCTurtle [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ThermalExpansion [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-2.2.2.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          OmniTools [OmniTools] (OmniTools-3.0.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          IC2 [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_1.115.231-lf.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ImmibisCore [Immibis Core] (immibis-core-52.4.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          AdvancedRepulsionSystems [Advanced Repulsion Systems] (adv-repulsion-systems-52.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          AdvancedMachines [IC2 Advanced Machines Addon] (AdvancedMachines_1.4.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          AdvancedPowerManagement [Advanced Power Management] (AdvancedPowerManagement-1.1.55-IC2_1.112.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          AppliedEnergistics [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv9-i.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          BuildCraft|Builders [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          BuildCraft|Energy [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ChickenChunks [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          CompactSolars [Compact Solar Arrays] (compactsolars-universal-1.4.7-4.0.3.29.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          DimensionalAnchors [Dimensional Anchors] (dimensional-anchor-52.2.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          DimensionalDoors [Dimensional Doors] (DimensionalDoors-1.4.7 v1.3.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          EE3 [Equivalent Exchange 3] (ee3-universal-pre1f.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          EnderStorage [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          factorization [Factorization] (Factorization-0.7.21.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          factorization.misc [Factorization Miscellaneous Nonsense] (Factorization-0.7.21.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          factorization.dimensionalSlice [Factorization Dimensional Slices] (Factorization-0.7.21.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          FlatBedrock [FlatBedrock] (FlatBedrock_1.0.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          IC2NuclearControl [Nuclear Control] (IC2NuclearControl-1.4.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          IronChest [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.4.7-5.1.0.275.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ThermalExpansion|Factory [Factory] (ThermalExpansion-2.2.2.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ThermalExpansion|Energy [Energy] (ThermalExpansion-2.2.2.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ThermalExpansion|Transport [Transport] (ThermalExpansion-2.2.2.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          LogisticsPipes|Main [Logistics Pipes] (LogisticsPipes-MC1.4.7-0.7.0.96.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MFReloaded [Minefactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.3.2-287.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MFReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.3.2-287.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MFReloaded|CompatForestry [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.3.2-287.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MFReloaded|CompatIC2 [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.3.2-287.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MFReloaded|CompatPams [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.3.2-287.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          RedPowerCore [RedPower] (RedPowerCore-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          RedPowerBase [RP Base] (RedPowerCore-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          RedPowerWorld [RP World] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MFReloaded|CompatRP2 [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.3.2-287.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MFReloaded|CompatSoulShards [MFR Compat: Soul Shards] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.3.2-287.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MFReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.3.2-287.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MFReloaded|CompatThaumcraft [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.3.2-287.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MFReloaded|CompatTwilightForest [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.3.2-287.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MFReloaded|CompatVanilla [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.3.2-287.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MFReloaded|CompatXyCraft [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.3.2-287.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          mmmPowersuits [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (ModularPowersuits-0.3.2-199.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Mystcraft [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.4.7-0.10.1.00.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          NEIPlugins [NEI Plugins] (nei_plugins-1.0.4.5a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          NetherOres [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-2.0.6-32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          OCS [OpenCCSensors] (OpenCCSensors-0.1.4b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          PowerConverters [Power Converters] (PowerConverters-2.2.2-29.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          RedPowerMachine [RP Machine] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          RedPowerCompat [RP Compat] (RedPowerCompat-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          RedPowerWiring [RP Wiring] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          RedPowerLogic [RP Logic] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          RedPowerLighting [RP Lighting] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          RedPowerControl [RP Control] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          StevesCarts [Steve's Carts] (StevesCarts2.0.0.a62.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Tubestuff [Tubestuff] (tubestuff-52.3.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          weaponmod [Balkon's WeaponMod] (Weaponmod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          WR-CBE|Core [WR-CBE Core] (WR-CBE Core 1.3.2.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          WR-CBE|Addons [WR-CBE Addons] (WR-CBE Addons 1.3.2.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          WR-CBE|RedPower [WR-CBE RedPower] (WR-CBE RedPower 1.3.2.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
          Vec3 Pool Size: 1332 (74592 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
          Player Count: 1 / 20; [iq['whatthefoxsay0'/3087, l='world', x=216,50, y=63,03, z=219,50]]
          Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'forge,fml'
          Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)
      Ich habe schon geguckt aber nichts gefunden und es liegt nicht am halloween update von  IC2
    • By shadowdud
      I have uploaded my mods to my dropbox an attached the link to my technic modpack but everytime I download it, its only a vanilla game my mods are not on it plea help if you can