Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RikoRain

Morph Mod on Server (Not working)

5 posts in this topic

Ive done some searching and havent found a reason or solution to this. 

I am running the latest Attack of the B-Team client and downloaded the latest server package. I run the server fine, all up and running perfectly. However, while everything else works (were avoiding known things that cause lag such as the Dubstep guns and so on, and it is only four of us maximum at any one time), we all notice that none of us can use the Morph mod. Whenever we press [ (the brackets), the little side-sqaure/interface comes out, but is completely blank. It will work for each of us in a singleplayer world (where it shows our character there given we have no morphs to go into), but on the server that box is completely blank, translucent and clear. No player icon shows in there. Also, killing things does not force us into a morph and does not show up in the sidebar. 

None of us know why, although somehow magically one of the other guys got it to work for about 10 minutes (he cant remember what he did though -_- ). Im wondering if anyone else knows the cause or how to fix it? This is really the only thing glitching out in the pack for us so far that we really would like to have. Thanks!

Update: Also notice the tree decay speed is back to normal as well on the server, instead of super fast like we each have in singleplayer

Update: Never mind! I found somewhere else that you are supposed to run Launch.bat instead of the server jar or another bat file. So they all loaded and worked! I guess Ill just leave this here in case some other noobie derp like me searches for this. Sorry!

Update: Never mind! I found somewhere else that you are supposed to run Launch.bat instead of the server jar or another bat file. So they all loaded and worked! I guess Ill just leave this here in case some other noobie derp like me searches for this. Sorry!

Well where did you find it?

You find the server files with the server files...the launch.bat and launch.sh files are in the same location as the base minecraft server jar.

I have the same problem, but i can't run the bat folder. I'm guessing my java is somehow installed wrong or something? This is the message i get before i click 'any key' and the window closes:

C;Users(my computer user name)DesktopAttack of the B-Team>java -Xmx3g -Xms2g -jar

BTeam.jar nogui

'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

operable program or batch file.

C:Users(my computer user nameDesktopAttack of the B-Team Server>pause

Press any key to continue . . .

Do i need to move my java to some place or what do i do?

• Similar Content

• How do you pre add a server into your custom modpack
      By Matey
      Hey guys, I was wondering how to pre add a server. I have my very own modpack - A.O.W - All out war, and I have an official server for it, but i was wondering how to pre add the server into the server list so players wont even have to type in the ip. For instance Pokemon+ comes with 3 pre added servers. Also I was wondering how to add back grounds and edit the options, for instance how could I delete the option singleplayer, or edit the words, singleplayer to solo. Anyway, it would be nice to know all these things, but the main thing I want to know is how to pre add servers into the server list.
      Thanks for reading,
      Matey
    • MOD DOESN'T LOAD PLEASE HELP
      By TreVawn
      So basically I have Java 64x and when I try to load up EZ Pixelmod which has worked fine for 2 days now it loads up the mod pack and then instantly shut it out and i have located 8G of ram to technic already so any other idead if so please respond asap i have also tried with other packs same problem i have restarted my computer and uninstalled and reinstalled java technic and the pack
    • [1.7.10] MLG 420 Dicks for Harambe Server Modpack [Tech+RPG+Economy]
      By spruill7716
      This modpack allows you to connect to the Harbor Way Server! We're a RPG, Economy based server that implements real-world political, economic, and social aspects into Minecraft. The modpack includes several tech mods including IC2, Mekanism, TConstruct, TMechworks, Buildcraft, ComputerCraft, and many more! Our official mod list is located on the front page of our Technic home screen. Note, some mods may be pending permissions from the mod authors. I hope you enjoy your stay!
      Server Website: http://harborwayserver.weebly.com/
      PMC Post: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/citycraft-harbor-way-server-rpgeconomy-2802806/
      Technic Page: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/harbor-way-server-mod-pack.343241

• Server And Staff
      By ac130inthe92
      The server is very nice but. Theres always a but, in the 10 hours I have been on I havn't seen ANY staff at all this seems to be a big problem.
      The lag is also quite the issue but I don't blame you guys for it.
      Its yet again very nice server.
      ac130inthe92 is my GT I need them tokens plz.
    • [3.1.2] VintaCraft! Tekkit Classic Server [Whitelisted] [NoPvp] [Friendly Community]
      By Vintagent
      ACTIVE AS OF JULY 23rd, 2016
      Ladies and Gentlemen! Boys and Gir-- HA! There are no girls on this forum, although if you are a girl, you are still welcome to join my server. Okay, jokes are over, let's get down to business. My name is James (Vintagent) and last year I started a fresh single player world on the modpack TekkitClassic. After about a month or so I started to get bored, so there sat my single player world, cold, alone, tired, hungry, until one day I decided that I was sick of playing games alone. Lo and behold, VintaCraft was born! VintaCraft is a TekkitClassic server that is all about building a friendly community to help each other out. Whether it is huge builds, crazy machines, funny pranks, or just chillin out, VintaCraft is the place to be. No need for competitive playing, raiding, or griefing in any way. We play with each other for each other.Now, here are some specifics..

Vintacraft
      Tekkit Version 3.1.2 Whitelist is enabled, please email me [email protected] message me through the forums and just ask me to give you the required information that is to be filled out for an application.  Pvp is disabled, I want a friendly and fun community. Nobody like this ==>  There are absolutely no banned items, I want everyone to have the full TekkitClassic experience, but you need to be responsible and respectful. GRIEFING AND RAIDING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, either act will result in an immediate ban from the server, with no hopes of returning. This includes scamming, "trolling", hacking, or client side mods that are going to give you a leg up, just play clean and fair, and you'll have fun. Essentials is the only plugin on the server, there are no mods or admins that contribute, just me. So far there are 13 whitelisted players! I am looking to have anywhere from 20-25. Friendly Pranks, jokes and whatnot are always in good fun, as long as they are reasonable. Server runs roughly 24/7 Running from the East Coast of the USA Nether and the End are enabled World and Dimensional anchors are not banned or limited, but I advise not using them as they tend to cause server lag Must be 16+ years old to play (The age restriction is here for maturity purposes only, if you are under the age of 16 and wish to fill out an application, please feel free to email me anyway to prove your maturity. Just be honest about your age, it is not going to jeopardize whether or not you are accepted.  
      Please take into consideration the style of server I am trying to run. I'm always open to suggestions about adding plugins and whatnot, let me know if you are interested. Thanks,
      -James

Sidebar: I'd offer photos of what we've done so far but apparently the file size is too large for 1 screenshot.
      <--Sweet Moves