Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RikoRain

Morph Mod on Server (Not working)

5 posts in this topic

Ive done some searching and havent found a reason or solution to this. 

I am running the latest Attack of the B-Team client and downloaded the latest server package. I run the server fine, all up and running perfectly. However, while everything else works (were avoiding known things that cause lag such as the Dubstep guns and so on, and it is only four of us maximum at any one time), we all notice that none of us can use the Morph mod. Whenever we press [ (the brackets), the little side-sqaure/interface comes out, but is completely blank. It will work for each of us in a singleplayer world (where it shows our character there given we have no morphs to go into), but on the server that box is completely blank, translucent and clear. No player icon shows in there. Also, killing things does not force us into a morph and does not show up in the sidebar. 

None of us know why, although somehow magically one of the other guys got it to work for about 10 minutes (he cant remember what he did though -_- ). Im wondering if anyone else knows the cause or how to fix it? This is really the only thing glitching out in the pack for us so far that we really would like to have. Thanks!

Update: Also notice the tree decay speed is back to normal as well on the server, instead of super fast like we each have in singleplayer

Update: Never mind! I found somewhere else that you are supposed to run Launch.bat instead of the server jar or another bat file. So they all loaded and worked! I guess Ill just leave this here in case some other noobie derp like me searches for this. Sorry!

Update: Never mind! I found somewhere else that you are supposed to run Launch.bat instead of the server jar or another bat file. So they all loaded and worked! I guess Ill just leave this here in case some other noobie derp like me searches for this. Sorry!

Well where did you find it?

You find the server files with the server files...the launch.bat and launch.sh files are in the same location as the base minecraft server jar.

I have the same problem, but i can't run the bat folder. I'm guessing my java is somehow installed wrong or something? This is the message i get before i click 'any key' and the window closes:

C;Users(my computer user name)DesktopAttack of the B-Team>java -Xmx3g -Xms2g -jar

BTeam.jar nogui

'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

operable program or batch file.

C:Users(my computer user nameDesktopAttack of the B-Team Server>pause

Press any key to continue . . .

Do i need to move my java to some place or what do i do?

• Similar Content

• [1.7.10] Flantastic Minigame Server [20 slots] [No Whitelist] [Flantastic Pack]
      By Poseidon5001
      Hey Guys! daPoseidonGuy here!
      Today I am here to present to you a Flans Mod Minigame server!
      Heres a trailer:

On this server you can play:
      Free for all
      Zombies
      Team DeathMatch
      Capture the Flag

Not only that, but we have awesome maps, by the names of:
      Desert Conquest
      Cold War
      Anarchic City
      Overrun Airport
      Battle In The Village
      A Hell of A Trip

There are a lot of cool kits and I think if you join it'll be a blast!
      Hope to see you on!

IP: play.flantasticserver.net
      To get the mods:
      Download the Technic Launcher
      Go to the Modpacks Tab
      Search the following:
      Flantastic Pack
      OR
      http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/flantastic-pack
      Download!
      Join IP (preloaded -- if not, play.flantasticserver.com)!

For even more fun add me on skype!
      tenzin.pelletier

• Server crash
      By snabskor
      Server seem to crash whenever someone is going into nether. We have tried and create a new nether world but with no success

crash-2016-01-31_19.01.41-server.txt
    • CraftBukkit + Tekkit server issue
      By FCBARCA99
      Hi all.
      I have been playing technic for a few years, but finally got an account on the forums today becuase I encountered a serious issue trying to add bukkit plugins to my server.
      Im following this guide:

I get to the part where I have downloaded the cauldron installer correctly, opened libraries, gone to the sf folder but its missing an important file called:  trove4j
      Without this file it doesnt work. Can someone reply a link to 1.7.10 cauldron with all the correct files needing to make this server have bukkit plugins? 
      The cauldron files I can find on the internet are incomplete and missing this file.
      Thanks guys!

• Tekkit Classic Wars
      By SkyGliderGaming
      Hello Guys!
      I just wanted to make a post on here to let you all know about my popular YouTube series, Tekkit Classic Wars.
      Its all about a few different factions of people playing on my Tekkit Server. We all spawn in at once, run off and begin the arms race against each other to see who can become the most powerful person on the server. There is then massive battles with all the Tekkit gear, including tons of nukes ofcourse! All up until the final battle, where the champion of tekkit wars will be victorious!
      I upload videos of Tekkit Wars every Tuesday and Friday as well as lots more exciting gaming content to my channel every week! Including things like Hexxit, regular minecraft, other modpacks, Civ 5, don't starve, UHC etc.
      I know you guys all love Tekkit Classic as much as me, so give my videos a watch, see what you think, subscribe to my channel, and then hopefully in the near future I will be running a server for all my fans to play Tekkit Wars on together!
      Check out Season 1 Episode 1 here : 

Check out Season 2 Episode 1 here : 
      Thanks
      Jack (SkyGliderGaming)
    • fps drop after 5 seconds in a server
      By twetwetwetwe
      Every time i join this one server i get 50ish fps until it drops 5 or so seconds in and stays like that, i have 7gb dedicated ram and i have 12gbs total
      I've played on the server before then but just randomly it started doing that.
      any help would be very appreciated

update: its only in a certain area, other people on the server get it too.