Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eemerald5000

What mod allows the more frequent spawning of ores?

2 posts in this topic

I've been wondering which mod brings ore such as diamonds and redstone closer to the surface and making them spawn more frequently. I've been looking through the mod list and haven't found anything. I thought this would be the best place to ask. Does anyone know?

It's not a mod dedicated to changing the spawn of each ore. It's actually in the config file for CoFH (named CoFHWorld-Generation), who made Thermal Expansion.

• Similar Content

• Incomplete IC2 mod
      By ifixthings
      Hello all.
      I have recently added Industrialcraft 2 (v 1.5.2) to Hexxit, and i've noticed that many of the items from that mod are missing (including, but not limited to, the "forge hammer," the "blast furnace," or the "iron plate"). This really frustrates me, as many of these blocks/items are critical critical ingredients for other blocks/items. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Is it just a corrupted mod file? 
      Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      -ifixthings
    • How to put optifine in my modpack
      By loenabelle
      Hi!
      I'm making a modpack and until now I just put the mods. jars in the mods folder, forge in the bin and configs in the configs folder. I am using this tutorial: http://www.akliz.net/manage/knowledgebase/51/How-to-Make-a-Technic-Platform-Mod-Pack.html I want to put optifine in the modpack (my modpack is mc version 1.10) because minecraft is starting to get a little slow. I don't know how though. I heard something about putting the optifine files in the forge(modpack). jar. I don't feel like this is a good option though because than it will be hard to remove the files again. But if I have to I guess I'll just make a backup. Any suggestions or alternatives?
    • MOD DOESN'T LOAD PLEASE HELP
      By TreVawn
      So basically I have Java 64x and when I try to load up EZ Pixelmod which has worked fine for 2 days now it loads up the mod pack and then instantly shut it out and i have located 8G of ram to technic already so any other idead if so please respond asap i have also tried with other packs same problem i have restarted my computer and uninstalled and reinstalled java technic and the pack
    • Error when trying to download modpack (Critical)
      By HenrikoMagnifico
      Hello! I've been working with modpacks for quite some time now, and everything has gone well until today, when I tried to update my modpack yet again (I've done that multiple times before). I pasted the new modpack URL into my modpack settings, saved and went into the Technic Launcher where I tried to install the update for my pack - it didn't work. It just gave me this error after a few seconds!

Modpack URL: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/1xvcwtvwss1e2h4/YaoPackExtreme1.2.3.zip?dl=1   
      Error log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kq87ng6gnee24p3/techniclauncher_2016-07-21.log?dl=1
      I've never encountered something like this before, and I've tried to fix it by changing some things in the download URL, such as replacing 'www' with 'dl' and 'dropbox' with 'dropboxusercontent', and reinstalling the entire pack! I don't know which other host to use, since I have always been using Dropbox for hosting modpack files. I even tried to upload the file to another Dropbox account! The recommended Copy.com site is no longer available, so I am really lost right now. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.
      EDIT: I tried to switch back to an older update of the pack (though I generated a new URL for that one), it didn't work either. 

~Henriko
    • Mods and Copyright
      By dowel9
      Hey guys,
      I'm new here and want to get started in making Modpacks... I've done some in the past but just for offline Playing and now I want to make one open for everybody.
      But theres one question for me: If I use a mod, from where I know if I am allowed to use it ? Copyright and things like that, I don't want to get reported by the person made this mod ! How I have to do it ? Make a .txt in the folders where I list every mod with website ? And what to do if I can't find if the modder is OK with this ? And what happens if he doesn't like it ? Or do I have to write an E-Mail to every mod and ask ?

Thank you
      dowel9