Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eemerald5000

What mod allows the more frequent spawning of ores?

2 posts in this topic

I've been wondering which mod brings ore such as diamonds and redstone closer to the surface and making them spawn more frequently. I've been looking through the mod list and haven't found anything. I thought this would be the best place to ask. Does anyone know?

It's not a mod dedicated to changing the spawn of each ore. It's actually in the config file for CoFH (named CoFHWorld-Generation), who made Thermal Expansion.

• Similar Content

• How do i create a modpack
      By magmacats
      I know the mods im using but how do i create it :/
    • Copying Osx Natives (Mac) modpack won't launch.
      By tropical511
      When I start my modpack I created (Forest,Space,and Beyond) I fixed all the previous errors except "copying OS X natives" When loading up the modpack it loads some stuff then it goes to "copying OS X natives" and is at 0% and just stop there. The modpack won't start. Iv'e tried to restart the launcher, restart the loading of the mod, re-install it ect. I saw someone had this same problem on the forums but I lost their post. Can anyone help me plz? D: Tell me if you need any further information. 

My modpack version is: 1.7.10
    • Shader on Hexxit Reloaded?
      By Jesche
      Hello guys

I hope u can help me. I got some troubles right now with shader mods.
      Im not the expert of minecraft modding. Aswell i didnt find any information how to launch shaders on 1.7.10 hexxit. 
      Just for older versions. 
      Now my question, i follow most all of the old parts (older versions installations)
      I follow there the instruction about adding gsl mod and optifine adding on the modpack file. 
      So... after i did my game just try to load, or lets say the launcher trys to start the game, nothing happend ^^
      Can u guys help me maybe? 
      Would be awesome to play with shaders

Greez Jesche

• Modpacks won't load.
      By BECOOL27
      Hey all.
      So TechnicLauncher has always been buggy for me for whatever reason, even on multiple different computers, but it was working a while ago and now it's not.
      So basically what's happening is when I go to install a modpack, it works fine. But when I go to press "Play" it loads and then it stops at "Downloading Minecraft Assets" and just doesn't do anything.
      I really want to play on this launcher, so please try and help.
      BUMP DAT SHIZZLE
    • HSD: Space Modpack
      By HoodedGame
      This is a new modpack with a official server coming soon if 250 people come and play this modpack! Hope to see you on the pack!
      Download: http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/flub-da-bub
      The Official server is now out!!
      IP: hsdofficial.mcraft.pro