Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eemerald5000

What mod allows the more frequent spawning of ores?

2 posts in this topic

I've been wondering which mod brings ore such as diamonds and redstone closer to the surface and making them spawn more frequently. I've been looking through the mod list and haven't found anything. I thought this would be the best place to ask. Does anyone know?

It's not a mod dedicated to changing the spawn of each ore. It's actually in the config file for CoFH (named CoFHWorld-Generation), who made Thermal Expansion.

• Similar Content

• By DarkMetaknight
      Do updates count as more Downloads? Or is it only the initial installation that counts?
      I ask this because I want to know if dividing Runs by Downloads is an accurate way to calculate plays per install. (In other words, the rate a player sticks around.)
    • By Spitfire421
      So I'm trying to load a pre-made demo world in the WWII guns and fun + other mod. When I go to play, it says loading, then building terrain, then i see just the background and......the mod shuts down and brings me back to the launcher. I don't understand what is going on. I've tried everything and looked through every file to see what might be causing it, but I haven't found anything. Please help.
    • By Playyy
      Hello, i have a problem with loading modpacks.
      So, when I click the "play" button it's loading but when it tries to launch it just goes back to the launcher. At first i had to install a 64 bit java to start with more ram (i chose 8GB out of my 16).
      Here's my log:
      http://pastebin.com/13JPpCn9
    • By IndustryBoi
      Is there a modpack which combines tekkit classic and voltz?
    • By Sniper_Trevor
      I made a mod, it installs correctly. The technic launcher disappears and the modpack crashes and then reverts me back to the launcher. I do not know what the problem is and I was wondering if anyone could help me. I cannot seem to find the error logs. So if anyone can help me get those too that would be helpful.