[1.0.9] Whitelisted Community Server

Your IGN: ttanger

Your age:  19

I've been playing around with the mod pack for the past few days and am completely hooked on it.  However, I tend to find single player to be rather boring so I'd love to find a small community to play with.  I've tried a few open servers, but obviously most who play on those aren't very mature.  I'd much rather be playing on a whitelisted server since they are aimed towards more serious players and I wont have to worry about my builds getting destroyed.

Edited by ttanger

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your IGN: jack3chu (no caps)

Your age:  14 - very mature attitude though 

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.):  I've always looked for a server with a closely bonded community such as mindcrack or hermitcraft. I've never been able to find a server like this that is just starting out and has AOTBT installed. I would consider myself a decent builder of all styles and I am pretty sufficient with red stone. I would be very excited to start building bases and building a spawn town with you guys. I would also be especially excited to build some shops  ( I've got a nice pet shop idea in my head). Anyways, hopefully you consider me! Thanks! 

Looking forward to playing :) 

Your IGN: AfroDog7117

Your age: 12 (Please keep in mind I'm still very mature.)

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.):

For a while now I've been looking for a good attack of the b-team server. About a week ago I thought I had found the perfect one but when I went to build my house, the next day it got greifed. Because of that I decided to switch to a mindcrack like attack of the b-team server with no greifing, raiding, etc. I have been apart of a community like this before. I am a member of the Project Freeze mindcrack like smp server. I like to hang out with other players and have fun and I'm sure with this modpack I will. I can't wait to join! Goodluck to myself and anyone else who applys for this server! - AfroDog7117

Hello there !

I'm Alex also Known as alexott91 (my IGN) and I'm looking for A small Attack of the B-Team Server, I'm 18 Years Old, I come from France and I'm a Great Minecraft Builder.

(my last build : ' alt='' class='ipsImage' width="1000px" height="523px">">' alt='' class='ipsImage' width="1000px" height="523px"> )

I'm a pretty Calm Guy, Not a pvp fan I prefer the mining/building / exploring sodes of minecraft

I'm looking for a Whitelisted server Because Most of the Time Whitelist means a community of quality, It also mean Friendship, People don't play on Whitelist server to raid the Others and then ruin their gaming time. I'm looking for great people to play with. I can also help for the Spawn building

So Here I am Posting an Application Here, Expecting To join the Community,

Ps: If I made Any grammar Mistakes, just... don't mind them, I'm french...

Edited by alexott91

Your IGN: Harrysix2

Your Age: 15

A short blurb why you want to play on this server: I have been wanting to find a good community server ever since I started watching youtubers play it like ChimneySwift11, BDoubleO100, etc. And this one looks like a lot of fun. I am very friendly with people and I am very mature. I also like to help people as much as I can and I will follow the rules you have in place. Please consider my request. Thanks!

PistonPlaya

13 turning 14

I want to join your server because I have been on a white-listed server before and it was the most fun I have ever had on Minecraft! Unfortunately they stopped the server. I would like to join because I think it would be a lot of fun! I also need help with some of the mods and experience helps me more than anything.

Few Extras!: I am willing to help with making the spawn town if you decide to make one.

I am nice to everyone.

I do not Grief.

I will also be happy to do anything for anyone if they need something.

Thank You for Reading this and for your consideration.

Sorry for any Grammer errors. I was never good with writing.

-Coby -PistonPlaya

Have a Good Day/Night!

IGN: TheBriggz

Been playing minecraft casually, picked up the mindcrack videos about 2 years ago and I've been passively looking for a community since. I've played on some servers usually revolving around mod-packs the Mindcrackers were involved with. When AOTBT came out I gave it a shot as a SP. I loved the intricacy and cohesion the mod-pack has but realized it would be better in a community setting. So I'd like to join but do not make waves for me, I am simply a casual player that enjoys the game, and has an interest in joining a community. =)

Edited by TheBriggz

IGN. OrrinW01

Age 13

i want to play on this server because there are not the best servers out there and i want a new one like this one. its modded and seems fun. i used to play on the tekkify server then i got grieved haven't played since then because i was scared to get grieved agin.

Edited by orrinw01

Your IGN: CheesySmurfMC

Your age: 16

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.): I REALLY like the idea of just vanilla mod packs if that makes any sense. Just a vanilla server with community projects and visiting eachother like the B-Team server.  The whole idea of being able to play with other players without worrying about griefing is great. Also, that spawn town would be a really cool idea to bring the community together and I would love to help and be apart of this community :D

IGN: OrionLonestar

Age 29

Reason i want to join: dont want to play alone... lol. Just got into the mod not to long ago (new computer) and have been watching the b team on youtube so i thought i would try it out and fallen in love with it.As i said playing alone kinda sucks and has its limitations and looking for a good server to play on with other people and have fun.As for what i am expecting from the server just good ol fun pranks, epic builds and crazy times

Edited by OrionLonestar

Hello!

My ign is : a9n9t9o9n9

and im 15 years old and i wan't to play on this server becuse i'm really tired on big servers when the only thing everyone is doing is pvp i mean spawn like camping, 

i don't got anything against pvp but let the beginners get a chance and i got mutch time on my hands and got skype and i don't have a annoying voice ;3

Edited by Thewaxonator

IGN:ghoward

Reasons: Your server sounds like one of the most decent of all the ones I've currently looked through. I don't like the pure insanity of anarchy so playing with a small group of people with common sense seems like a awesome idea. I've played alot of the mods in the past but they've evolved a lot so multiplayer will allow me to get some help if at all necessary. That's really all, hope you'll consider adding me to the whitelist.

Your IGN: _Vibe

Your age: 18

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.): This server seems very fun to play on, I haven't really got into this mod-pack yet, but I'd love to start on your server!

IGN: ElderBow

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.):

Like you said in the original post, I've been searching for a small, mature community-based server for quite some time now. I wish to get to know everyone, to play with people I trust. I plan to conquer each mod one by one, so that I can fully experience the modpack. If you give me a chance on the server, I won't disappoint you. I am looking for a fun place to play minecraft, with good people. 

Edited by ElderBow

The whitelist has been updated to include the following players:

bamlaab
ttanger
jack3chu
alexott91
Harrysix2
TheBriggz

Alexott91 - I've added you to the whitelist, but the server is hosted in the southwestern US.  You're welcome to play with us, but you may experience lag or other connectivity issues.  

To anyone not on the list, don't take it personally!  Just trying to keep the community small.

IGN:bulletsucket

Why i would like to play this server: I'm looking for a small, private server that i can still play on, while still having the online experience that is AoTBT. This mod-pack is fairly new, as well as some of the mods to me. I play better when i play with just a few friends, and not to be swarmed by other players.. that's why i want to join this server, because it is exactly that.  I wish to see you guys on there if i am accepted, and i hope we have a good time.

Edited by Bulletsucket

This is my friend's application.

My IGN: 94401

My age: 14

I would like to play on a mature server with good people. I have tried to find a server like this so some friends that I hope to get to know and trust can get though each mod one by one. I hope i will get to meet good people and friends on this server. If you give me a chance I will not disappoint you 

Edited by ElderBow

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons