[1.0.9] Whitelisted Community Server

Your IGN: DoctorofDipping

Your age: 24

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.): I have always been looking for a server where I don't have to build 10,000 blocks away from spawn to feel safe, cause that's just basically single player with a chat overrun with caps and annoyance, I'm 24 (as stated) engaged and working full time which leads to being naturally a bit more mature than most Minecraft players. I know many of the mods rather well, and am looking to further my knowledge of the modpack as a whole thru collaborations with others, also i have always loved building but when in a single player i find it difficult to find the motivation if i'm the only one seeing it, so hopefully being on a server closer to other friendly players i will be able to find the motivation to create works of art ;) 

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I sort of saw that i was basically ignored with my post. i dont know if that was because of my age or something since 75 people replied and i was about the 8th or so one im pretty sure you just ignored it because i saw the next 20 or so people after me get whitelisted so if you could get back to me on why you ignored my reply that would be great.

So third try for whitelist right here well third times the chram right? well anyway my ign is: jesfer227

iam currently 14 years of age and am located in sweden

the reason for me wanting to play on this server really is as simple as this i want to play on a server with mature and frinedly people who dont destroy all my builds thanks for taking the time to read this ill eagerly await to see wheter im gonna be whiteliste dor not.

Your IGN: Lanpay

Your age: 15

I am looking for a friendly server where people help each other out and don't mind a few pranks ever now and then. I fell in love with this mod-pack after watching some of the well known you-tubers play and I look forward to messing around with the witchery and advanced genetics mod. I have read and watched videos about most of the bigger. more advanced mods and I am always up for helping other with buildings, mining, etc. 

Edit: Sorry for posting, just know realized the server is closed. 

Edited by Lanpe

In Game Name : Ryzez202

I would like to join this modded server because I feel in a modded server community is everything! You can't run a server and have everybody mean to everyone else. I joined a server yesterday and everyone was using Witchery. I love all these mods and i would love to join your awesome community. I would love to build a base or team with someone! 

-Look forward to your response.

:D

IGN: Narwhal_Assasin7

Why you should accept me: I have been looking for a small, non-griefing, friendly server to build with and without the community along with exploring the vast reaches of the mod. I have been looking for an Attack of the Bteam server ever since I saw the videos posted on youtube and was recently recommended to this server by my friend (who's IGN is harrysix2). I hope you will accept me and I look forward to playing! :D

ign: Knilles

ive watched some youtubers on this modpack and since i find playing on a server with a few other people more fun then on my own i figured i would look for a small server. i hope that i will be accepted and have a great time on the server :D

IGN: TheFoster

This modpack looks great and I have recently been playing on singleplayer, now I'm looking to transfer over to an online community. The server sounds great and like a lot of the others I hope to join a few people and build up a small base together. 

Hope to be accepted!

TheFoster

Your IGN: WolfAslyum

Your age: I'm 17 years old.

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.): I've been a tad bored with playing by myself, and most servers that I've tried lacked oomph to them or were just too big, I'm looking for something small, a community that I can enjoy being around and will enjoy having me. I'd be excited mainly to just play with some friends, but I enjoy messing around with the machines and I feel like joining a server would help with some build ideas. 

IGN: Misa1029

This mod-pack has several mods I have never really used and look forward to experimenting with them with others. I've been playing this mod-pack solo or with my fiance and that gets a tad boring. I just want to enjoy the company of others and have some fun.

Your IGN: Lorelei115

Your age: 35 (Yes, I am old. I know.)

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.): I've been playing the pack on my own for a while, but Attack of the B Team just seems like it will be better suited and more fun to play in a group setting. I'm looking for a very friendly, tight knit server. I prefer a non-harassing, non-greifing environment, but one that isn't so uptight that even (mostly) harmless pranks are frowned on. I would mostly be excited to build an awesome lab and carry out crazy experiments with dubious ethics.

IGN: Blast_Kingdom

Blurb: I love to build with micro blocks and explore all the mods in the awesome pack! I am very friendly and love to interact with other players. I like a small community server where you can trust people not to kill you or raid your stuff.

Edited by BlastKingdom

Your IGN: Monteeee3

Your age: 14

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.): I'm a young English kid with a Youtube channel. It isn't very popular, but I don't have the best of luck :D I've been looking for a little server that isn't over-crowded (like every other server I seem to find) and has a nice community and I'm told this one does :D

Edited by Monteeee3

Your IGN: IRSMsoso

Your age: 13

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.): I like being in a small, whitelisted community where there are enough players to do things like building structures, but not so many players that the chat is overflowing. I would be exited to play pranks on other people like chimneyswift and the rest of the people he plays on that server with.

Thank you!,

IRSMsoso

Your IGN: justi2112

Your age: 16

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.):

I watch almost all of the youtubers that play Attack of the B-Team. I am experienced with all of these mods and am a great builder. I work well with others and by myself for community builds. I am looking forward to playing with a nice, close group of friends to just enjoy this mod-pack with. Thank you and I am looking forward to your response! :)

IGN: Pride617

I want to play on this server, because I have been looking for a small community based server, where there are no immature little kids running around, no extreme chat spamming, and nobody destroying the stuff I build. I like being part of a small community and I would be willing to help others on the server.

Your IGN: Badkidzz2012

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.):i want to play because all the AOTBT servers have no place to set up base and they also have a unfriendly community unlike this one hopefully. id be excited to play with all the mods in the pack and build awesome contraptions

Your IGN: Eagle1829

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.): I want to play on this server because I love the aspect of being able to have a minecraft server community that I can trust and the community trusting me, I also like building and getting right into some of the mods in this pack. I hope I will see you on the server :)

Hey my ingame is surv1vell. im 25 years old and live in the netherlands

was just about ti think out my own server until i read your post.

been waiting for a nice comunity centered "vanilla" server

realy would love to play on a good friendly spot where people take minecraft a bit serious.

IGN: Trippenson9
I'm looking to join, because me and my friends are looking for a good server that is friendly and open to new members as well as suggestions. I would be excited to further my understanding of the mods as well as enjoy the modpack with a community.

Your IGN: cielly
Your age: 16 y/o
A short blurb about why you want to play on this server: I'd like to join this server to actually enjoy community gameplay, for the most part. From what I've seen, this modpack is one that can be experienced best with other people to mess with or explore alongside. I love the building and farming aspect of minecraft alone and would like to savor all that the mods offer with other people to enjoy it with. I look forward to having a tight-knit community with a player-based economy and all that fun stuff, as well as delving into all of the craziness that comes with the Attack of the B-Team modpack! 

Thank you for your consideration! 

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons