[1.0.9] Whitelisted Community Server

Your IGN: ttjlife

Your age: 16

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.): I've only just spotted this modpack and I'm trying to understand the basics, I wish to experience the modpack with others while being in a small and friendly community, I hope you accept my application and help me understand this new and possibly amazing modpack.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I'm Saedin, in game as well. I love MineCraft, I play it a lot. I've been playing the MadPack a whole bunch of tons lately, but I'm sick of all the mobs destroying my stuff. I just want to build stuff and all the bugs make me mad. BugCraft is a terrible mod.

I watch the B-Team on the YouTubes and I love the things they do. I'd like to attempt what they do, minus the YouTube video posting. I'm 27 years old, so you can expect me to act reasonably mature.

I'm friendly and I don't kidnap children and eat their soft tender flesh. This short blurb is too long, sorry about that. I would love to be able to play on a server without essentials, teleporting with commands removes a lot of gameplay in my opinion.

Edited by Saedin

Your IGN: Vendeta44

Your age: 20

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.): After being away from minecraft for almost 2 years now I go back into it with this mod pack but its just not that fun alone, so I've been looking for a small whitelist server with mature players so that i can enjoy some minecraft again and hopefully start posting to youtube again, i have two channels "TheVindictiveVendeta" and "TheMissingSockz" and would ideally be posting to them regularly when I find the right server.

IGN: CoalCookie

Reason why I wish to join: I really like the idea of being on a server (I've never been on a whitelist server before), I'd be cool to try out Witchery which is very limited in singleplayer, help people out with whatever and get them to help me.

IGN: Aehrys

I have been wanting to join a server to play Attack of the B-Team. I have a single player world and it just seems empty with all the things that can be done and built. I am hoping to find a fun community to join and play with. I'm hoping to find online friends to play with and builds to help inspire and help with awesome builds a server can create.

Hi! My IGN is "Kangaboom". 

I would like to play and experiment with this mod pack with others.  I believe this mod pack was made for multiplayer and I have not yet  been whitelisted to a server.  The mods I would like to delve deep into are: Flans mod Team Stuff,  Witchery, thermal expansion, and lots of others.

I am 14 years old and I am somewhat mature for my age ;).  I am not a you tuber but I am a very dedicated friend who plays a lot of AoTBT.  I believe I would be a good addition to this server because I am very friendly and I am somewhat experienced with this mod pack.  I also create a lot of mini games! ^.^.  Thank you for your consideration, and psyduck  :psyduck: 

Your IGN: zto119955

Your age: 14

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.)

I am looking for a small server that has people that are familiar with each other! I quite enjoy to play around with the mods as well as learn more about them and the people I play with. I also enjoy building extravagantly (but plenty far from spawn). I don't mind working with other players and helping them if they need something.

Thank you! :)

Your IGN: percypie

Your age: 16

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.): I was hoping to build a futuristic base and other building things in the future. I enjoy talking to others as I play minecraft and I'm trying to find a server with a good community.

• 4 weeks later...

Your IGN:

Purplemen101

Your age: 

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.):

I'm looking to join an AoTB-T server because single player is getting boring. The way my computer is set up, I cannot host servers without extreme lag, and I can't afford a rented server. I feel this server is perfect for me, because public servers have too many people, and always have those jerks who won't leave you alone. Being in a private community, you learn to like everyone else on the server, and it can be a lot of fun. I'm good at many things in this modpack, and I'm willing to help out others if they can't get a system or two working. I'll gladly answer any other questions if you so choose.

Your IGN:FalcoSparverius

Your age:  14 (Don't stop reading please)

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.):

I am in search of a whitelisted AotBT server with a good community.  I'd like to join this one because you've said it uses no major plugins, which I find highly appealing, and their are no banned items or mods. I also love that you have mentioned building a spawn village. I think this is a great way for the community to get together and interact. I look forward to messing with the multiplayer aspects of this modpack and interacting with the community of this server. You said you are looking for people that are educated and intelligent, and if this is the case, I should fit right in. I hope you accept me, as I think I could be a great addition to your server community. Thank you for your time.

EDIT: I hate that this auto-corrects modpack to mudpack!

Edited by FalcoSparverius

• 2 months later...

IGN: crazygoat01

t

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server: I want to join because I ant a friendly community in which helps (and pulls pranks) each other. I also want to meet people and have friendly competitions (like hermitcraft if you watch them).

~crazy

• 11 months later...

Your IGN: barnaby123456

Your age: 19

A short blurb about why you want to play on this server (What you're looking for, what you'd be excited to do, etc.): I am looking for a modded server that focuses more on the community than anything else and from the looks of the topic post I have found that. most of the modded servers are either extreme (solar apocalypse, zombie invasions etc) or PVP focused neither of which I enjoy much. I am hoping that this server can be a place for me to settle in and make some friends while doing crazy science along the way. I am most excited to build things for people on the server as building and a tiny bit of redstone is what I enjoy doing most in minecraft. Sorry if I have wasted your time if you are full/if I am not what you are looking for but thank you for spending the time reading this.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons