tubbytoad42

serendipity_unlimited.png

Serendipity Unlimited is an all-inclusive mod pack for Minecraft 1.7.10, primarily designed to compliment the official Serendipity Network server for the modpack. With a perfect blend of technology, industry, magic, adventure and automation in over 140 mods, this pack will never leave you bored and has something for everyone!

Please visit our official feature site to see more about Serendipity Unlimited
Edited by tubbytoad42

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Followed the instructions to run the mod pack.   I click "play" and it goes to the mojang screen and .....nothing.   I let it run one time for over an hour....nothing.  No errors...nada.

Out of over 20 times of attempting to play, only got to the "create new world" screen 2 times.  As soon as I clicked the button.....forever pause.   

The only thing Im getting for an error is......"not responding"

I have a brand new, fully updated HP Envy H8 ,  AMD 6 core FX-6120, 10GB DDR3, with an AMD Radeon HD 7450 graphics card.

Any thoughts??  I can run Hexxit maxed out and several other modpacks just fine.....just not yours.    It looks amazing so I really would like to get into it, but cant start it up

Any thoughts on how to fix would be great.

Followed the instructions to run the mod pack.   I click "play" and it goes to the mojang screen and .....nothing.   I let it run one time for over an hour....nothing.  No errors...nada.

Out of over 20 times of attempting to play, only got to the "create new world" screen 2 times.  As soon as I clicked the button.....forever pause.   

The only thing Im getting for an error is......"not responding"

I have a brand new, fully updated HP Envy H8 ,  AMD 6 core FX-6120, 10GB DDR3, with an AMD Radeon HD 7450 graphics card.

Any thoughts??  I can run Hexxit maxed out and several other modpacks just fine.....just not yours.    It looks amazing so I really would like to get into it, but cant start it up

Any thoughts on how to fix would be great.

Are you using 64-bit java 7? There could be any number of reasons why this would happen, but off the top of my head, if I had to guess, this would be why.

Also make sure you have roughly 3GB of RAM dedicated to the technic launcher....if you have any further issues please let me know.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

hello,

i have tried to download serendipity but when i try to add the modpack it comes up with  This pack requires a directory outside of C:Users(my Name)AppDataRoaming.technic

please help, i want to play this pack!

Try reinstalling the technic launcher completely.

• 1 month later...