[Always latest] Shnoop's roleplay server [PVP] [20 slots] [Plugins and mods are default] Keep on shnoopin'

Minecraft username: xdurantula

(optional)Age: 16 years old

Why you want to play on this server: Looking for a fun attack of the b team roleplay server

How you found this server: Technic forums

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: Never, I was head admin on one server until it got shut down

How well do you know the mods?: I know all of them pretty well, aside from witchery

How often do you play?: Every day about 1-2 hours, but 3-4 hours on weekends.

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: I feel as though I would add to the community in building and helping everyone out. 

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them: yes/no yes

-Roleplay section-

Role-play character's name: Jack Ryan

Character's background story: Young rebel against the tyrants of the government. Still mourns the lost of his dad who was slain by the tyrannic dictator! J.R. is a miner and a carpenter.

Character's age: 27

Kenneth, the admins have voted you  into the server, but as with all players please respect this server and make sure it says stress free. I would hate to permanity close my server due to bad community. Thanks for applying, hope you have fun, and remember... keep on shnoopin'!

ANNOUNCEMENT: Fri-Sun of this week the server will either be down, or running a while... meaning some possible extra lag that I won't be able to fix till after Sun. If the server is up then all Jr. admins will become temp. Sr. admins. Ultimate-game-r will be given server host abilities, and I expect full written reports of all who join and any admins that get on as well. I know its hard but if we run it those days for this week that will be the rules. There is a distinct possibility it won't be up at all those 3 days. Keep in mind I will be reading most the logs. Thoughts?

Well I see a few possibilities. 1. you character is in an invalid location and I can use an editor to move him. 2. you have a glitched item in ur inventory and I can probably find all your character files and delete them 3. You may be using the wrong version or updated a mod on ur own 4. server has been running all day so it may need a reboot... Other people can get on so I'm not sure what the issue is. Let me know what you want me to try because I don't know what went wrong or why it went wrong

Edited by shnoop123

-player section-

Minecraft username: SpeakerDj243

(optional)Age:18

Why you want to play on this server: I have always loved Roleplay Servers and I was looking for a small one to have fun on.

How you found this server: I found it via the Technic Pack forums.

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: I have never been banned from any servers.

How well do you know the mods?: I know them somewhat, I do enjoy learning new things though.

How often do you play?: Daily

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: I have run 2 roleplay server in the past and know what people want out of an experience, they want to enjoy the server and not have to log on fearing what may happen.

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them: yes

-Roleplay section-

Role-play character's name: Zeke Tempest

Character's background story: When Zeke was young, he always had a fascination with technology and adventure, He grew up and eventually became a weapon-smith and merchant, trying to figure out the mysteries in the world he lives in.

Character's age: 19

-player section-

Minecraft username: invaderzim1015

(optional)Age: 18

Why you want to play on this server: I want to find a server that is trustworthy, prefessional, and fun to play on. (Edit) I forgot to say, I love RP :P

How you found this server: I was just looking on the Technic Forums for a server.

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: I have been banned from one server before, but just because some kids were accusing me of hacking...

How well do you know the mods?: I know most of the Non-Technical mods, but stuff like GalactiCraft... I don't.

How often do you play?: About every day, when I get the chance.

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: I am a nice person with no bad intentions, I don't grief, steal, hack, etc. And I am just a regular guy :)

-Roleplay section-

Role-play character's name: Isaac Clarke

Character's background story: Isaac Clarke was a guardian for the "Kingdom of StormBlaid" when his impregnated wife was murdered in a raid by the "HagWraths". He has from that day sworn that he would save all who could not defend themself.

Character's age: 25

Edited by invaderzim1015

Minecraft username: ForTheWin121

(optional)Age: 16

Why you want to play on this server: I want to play on a friendly SMP server that i can trust everyone and just have fun.

How you found this server: I found this server through the technic forums.

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: I have not been banned before.

How well do you know the mods?: I know most mods quite well other than the witchery mod that i am just getting into.

How often do you play?: I usually play daily depending on my homework load and sports.

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: I think I could help add to the friendly role-playing to the server and help out anyone that is having problems learning mods.

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them: Yes I have read through all the rules.

-Roleplay section-

Role-play character's name: Ellamin

Character's background story: Ellamin was bright child. He had always loved tinkering around with toys and contraptions made by his father. One day Ellamin was walking through the market when he stumbled across a stall he had not seen before. The old man offered him a strange looking contraption but for a hefty price. Ellamin was so fascinated by the device he just had to get it. He spent almost a solid hour with the merchant trying to lower the price. When they had finally come to an agreement Ellamin took the small sphere home and decided to figure out what its was. Later that night Ellamin was able to find a way to open the small sphere. But what he found was not what he had expected. Inside was what appeared to be a glowing ball of light that hovered just above the opened sphere. Ellamin was curious and had decided to touch the orb of light. It seemed to rush into his body as soon as he made contact with the light. Ellamin had no idea what had just happened but he felt different. He had not known it at the time but he was given the abilities of an ancient magic that could allow him to shape shift and cast rituals performed by the ancient Elvin race. As Ellamin grew up the magic sometimes escaped without his control creating odd events around Ellamin. After so many incidents everyone in the town saw Ellamin as an outcast and he decided to live alone in a small cottage trying to understand the events going on around him. One day he saw the old merchant that had sold him the orb. He went to talk with him and the merchant explained the gift that Ellamin possessed. Ellamin finally understood what the strange events were but he had no way to control them. One tragic day the magic escaped so violently without him noticing that broke the wheel on a horse drawn carriage causing it to crash into a lamp post causing a massive fire. That day Ellamin killed three people and the town had exiled him. To this day Ellamin is searching for a new place to call home while he slowly gains control of his magic and he thinks he may have stumbled into a new place he can call home.

Character's age: 31

(P.S. got a little carried away xD)

Edited by ForTheWin121

We may need to discus your background later but other than that you are accepted! Everyone keep in mind we are still working on the bandwidth issues that have occurred. Please try and be patient, as this may be a wee bit before it is 100% better again.

-player section-

Minecraft username: kevymabry07

(optional)Age: 12

Why you want to play on this server: I want to play on this server because I have been looking for a roleplay server for EVER!!!

How you found this server: I looked it up on google...

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: I have not been banned from another server.

How well do you know the mods?: Really, really, really, well.

How often do you play?: Everyday if I can.

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: I feel like I should be accepted because I am familiar with all the mods, and I would love to play on this server.

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them: Yes I have.

-Roleplay section-

Role-play character's name: Lewis Henry

Character's background story: Lewis Henry is a nerdy 14 year old boy, with a few friends who understand him. He likes video games and he likes to play with friends, but there is something about him that is yet to be discovered. His parents knew about this power when he was about 5 and they felt the essence of magic in the air. They do not know what he was able to do until he was 10, but they didn't have time to tell him because they were smothered in their sleep by a dark wizard who later kid-napped Lewis and hid him. An old traveler later found him one night and took him in. He then died of old age and the boy was on his own.

Character's age: 14

Edited by inthelittleminecrafter

-player section-

Minecraft username: praise2gouda

(optional)Age: 14

Why you want to play on this server: I love that everything is roleplayed! (Is that how you say it)? I love this modpack on multiplayer aaannd roleplay! Best server ever!

How you found this server: Technic pack forums

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: nope

How well do you know the mods?: about 6 out of 10. But I'm learning more and more everyday

How often do you play?: at least 1 hour everyday. Weekends at least 3 hours 

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: I'm mature, I like talking to people and role playing, I'm happy to help people (or team up and make like an allience) 

-Roleplay section-

Role-play character's name: Scarlet Loreoth

Character's background story: Jack of Blades is a evil spirit who was created by a foolish young man called Valdras. He wished to rule the world, and created Jack by using an unknown summoning rite. At first he could control the spirit, but the power was too much, and he was consumed. Jack became a being that looked human. The rulers of that time banished Jack and Valdras to a place called the void. Jack killed Valdras and then waited there for decades, waiting for someone else to unleash him into the world. And that someone came. A small little boy who didn't know what he was doing. His sister however, did know. She tried to stop him but realised what he was doing much too late. When Jack of Blades was released, he blotted out the sun and let demons loose on the world. The sister of the little boy, Scarlet Loreoth, did whatever she could to stop him. She was a brilliant scientist and tried to fight his magic, with her science. She became Jack's arch nemisis. In a final battle where the fate of the world rested on her shoulders, she sacrificed herself and entered body of Jack. Centuries later, and they now live in sollitude. Every once in a while, Jack takes control and uses magic to mess with people around the world. Scarlet is still looking for a way to vanquish Jack of Blades and banish him back into the void forever. She uses a mask to bind Jack to her, because she fears, that should he ever get out, he will destroy the world. The mask also keeps her from dying. If she dies, she will always comeback.

Character's age: 567

yeah I read other people's stories and realised that I went a bit to extreme :P

Edited by praise2gouda

-player section-

Minecraft username: kevymabry07

(optional)Age: 12

Why you want to play on this server: I want to play on this server because I have been looking for a roleplay server for EVER!!!

How you found this server: I looked it up on google...

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: I have not been banned from another server.

How well do you know the mods?: Really, really, really, well.

How often do you play?: Everyday if I can.

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: I feel like I should be accepted because I am familiar with all the mods, and I would love to play on this server.

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them: Yes I have.

-Roleplay section-

Role-play character's name: Lewis Henry

Character's background story: Lewis Henry is a nerdy 14 year old boy, with a few friends who understand him. He likes video games and he likes to play with friends, but there is something about him that is yet to be discovered. His parents knew about this power when he was about 5 and they felt the essence of magic in the air. They do not know what he was able to do until he was 10, but they didn't have time to tell him because they were smothered in their sleep by a dark wizard who later kid-napped Lewis and hid him. An old traveler later found him one night and took him in. He then died of old age and the boy was on his own.

Character's age: 14

(P.S. I run my own Attack of the B-team server, but it's private, and I am really good with the mods and how to fix any problems. JUST SAYING!!! :D)
Edited by inthelittleminecrafter

Both of you are accepted but... I reserve the right to change character's back-stories or require you to change them due to how I may wanna run this server. Other than the roleplay aspect we need to talk about, you are accepted!

Minecraft username: XxLoliGamerxX

(optional)Age: 16

Why you want to play on this server: I want a good community to play with and enjoy with I since i knew minecraft i was not used to join public server because, you know griefers are everywhere

How you found this server: i found it on youtube

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: no i've never been banned because all the server that i joined were private 

How well do you know the mods?: i know the mods very well because they've been in other mod packs that i played

How often do you play?: 3-6 hours a day

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: I don't know but i would really like to join the server 

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them: yes/no yes.

alert [bad-grammar] (ENGLISH IS MY SECOND LANGUAGE)

Role-play character's name: craftestien 

​A crazy scientist that loved necromancy since he was a little boy, his love of that made him create horrible creatures that were weak and disabled but one time he decided that its time to make a  creature that will change the world but one day the monster that he made had hungry eyes of human flesh and no one saw him again the monster escaped the cell he destroyed many villages in his way but a great light warrior decided to take a action and kill the creature he brought all of his soldiers he had in the bloody arena when only brave once survived putting the sword in monster's mouth and taking his life from the peaceful land that he ruined. 

Then change it, role-play is about creativity. Make a new role-play character, or change this one's story. Besides... let me let you in on a little secret... we are still in the development stages so a lot of us are building up before we start taking our role-play a bit more serious. Role-play is amazing, and either way we would love to have you!