[Always latest] Shnoop's roleplay server [PVP] [20 slots] [Plugins and mods are default] Keep on shnoopin'

Then change it, role-play is about creativity. Make a new role-play character, or change this one's story. Besides... let me let you in on a little secret... we are still in the development stages so a lot of us are building up before we start taking our role-play a bit more serious. Role-play is amazing, and either way we would love to have you!

Ok there server is down but this is my skype : da7ooomii2012

Minecraft username:toriko111

Why you want to play on this server:I would like to play AOTBT with a small and friendly community. I mostly want to make friends and interact with others.

How you found this server: Technic forums...?

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: No. Never.

How well do you know the mods?: Not at all. I want to learn through a small friendly server.

How often do you play?: Minecraft? A lot. B-Team? Want to save it for a server.

Why do you feel you should be accepted ?: Because I'm a trustworthy person looking to have fun with others.

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them: Of course!

Role-play character's name: 

Character's background story: I like gaming, sheeps and long walks on the beach... Oh, not a biography? Well then, in recent times, I have discovered different worlds and dimensions accessible throughout different means. My plan is to investigate and learn what these places have inside. I would like to get help from anyone and help them back. I want to discover secrets... (Note: I'm not familiar with most mods so that's why my character is based on exploring and learning.)

Character's age: Ummm, 20? (Maybe :T)

Minecraft Name: NadeAcquired

I want to play on this server to have fun and work together, I respect all rules and have fun. I think this is a great way to make friends and to continue to grow the server and have fun.

I found this server through KzTsAllstar,

I have never been banned from any other server.

I know the mods very well, and I played single player and LAN with me brother all the time. I know all the mods and used them for quite awhile from Tekkit, Feed the Beast, and Technic.

I play often as I can and I try to play as much as possible.

I should be accepted because I am fun and have fun and good to work with and get help others and I have no problems with anyone but I  like to be friendly to all.

Yes I read the rules.

Minecraft username: _Browning

(optional)Age: 14

Why you want to play on this server: Well we all know playing alone isn't as fun as it is with a community I want to be interactive with every one and have some fun

How you found this server: YouTube

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: Never have

How well do you know the mods?: I don't at all, But! I would love to meet some people :D

How often do you play?:  when I can lol in other words ALOT

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: I am mature I love minecraft (Attack of the b-team) I want to meet some cool people and like I said play with a community not by myself :D

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them: yes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Role-play character's name: Andrew O'dell

Character's background story: Grew up on a small farm in a small town were every one knows each other I did most of my working alone and carry my own weight my dad left me when I was 9 and haven't seen him then, My mom stayed and took care of me when I turned 12 she had been killed and a car reck. Then on I grew up by myself and haven't really been social just working.

Character's age:18

Edited by Browning

Minecraft username: Prymark

(optional)Age: 16

Why you want to play on this server: I would love to play on a server where i know people are not going to just destroy my buildings and things and where they can know i won't either.

How you found this server:

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: No

How well do you know the mods?: i Know a few of the mods Quite well

How often do you play?: Almost every day

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: All around friendly guy that loves to talk and help others out and could be a help to the server.

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them: Yes, i completely agree to the rules and fully understand that i will be held responsible if ever broken.

Role-play character's name: Ranger772

Character's background story: A lonely young farmer who set out on an adventure to see where he would get he left his home at age 15 and then became a Ranger of the Minecraft World. Who Knows what adventures he will embark on.

Character's age: 16

Minecraft Username: Quantum_Ninja911 (my mc name is different to my forums login

Why You Want To Play On This Server: I think that this server is a sociable, fun server that has kind staff and members which is the exact kind of server I'm looking for.

How Did you find This Server?: I simply searched good attack of the b-team server and this one came up.

Have you ever been banned from other servers?: No.

How well do you know the mods?: I am experienced with a fair amount of the mods in this modpack so I may be of help to staff.

How often do you play?: I will probably be on this server at least for half an hour each day.

?:

Why do you think you should be accepted to the server?: I dont know, I think that its completely up to staff to accept or deny me.

RolePlay name: Dr.Quantum (Edward Quantum)

RolePlay character story: In the nineteenth century there were an elite band of assassins, they were out to kill the ruler of the time King George III as the assassins were getting ready to strike a time pod appeared, in it were four highly trained ninjas from the future. Edward Quantum jumped at the ninjas effectively killing two with his dagger but two remained the one in black which looked like the others and the one in white who looked like the leader, Edward threw his knife at the remaining black one then jumped into the pod with the white one hoping to destroy the technology but what happened was almost the opposite. On the way back to the present the time pod decomposed both bodies then put them back together as one effectively giving edward the powers and knowledge that the white ninja had.

Long story I know but please accept me this server sounds great :D

Accept the rules and I can let you in. As for your roleplay, once you are in we may discuss your story,

I knew I forgot something

Have you read the rules and know that you will get banned for breaking them?: I have read the rules and I know I will get banned for breaking them.

IGN: Hades72

Why I want to play on the server: I've been looking for a whitelisted server for a bit after I learned about AotBT because I like to play multiplayer, but I prefer to be around people that I could get to know and be with the same people while on a public server there are a whole lot of people that I just can't really get to know as well.  Also I believe that there are more people willing to help me if I'm trying to figure something out.  Also it interests me that this is a Roleplay server and, while I haven't been on really any RP minecraft servers, I love to Roleplay and I know the basics of what you should and shouldn't do in a RP.

Have you been banned from other servers?: I've been on friend servers before and basicly everyone on it got banned at one point or another for griefing or admin abuse, even the owner of the server but everyone gets unbanned from it after a minute or two.  Oh yeah, it is also a private server and it only has like 5 people on it.  Other than that I've not been banned from a server.

How well do you know the mods?: I do the best that I can when playing with mods where I mostly watch people's videos on them to learn how it works, and I watch the creators of the modpacks series as well so I try to remember what they do in their videos.

How often do you play?: I try to play at least a half an hour to 2 hours on weekdays and at least 4 hours on Saturday's and a couple hours on Sunday.

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: Well I'm a fairly easy going person that would willingly help someone, if it is in my power, when someone asks me for any aid and I find it kind of easy for me to solve any fights between other people by being objective.  I also am a fun loving person that loves to play minecraft with others.

I have read the rules and know I will be banned for breaking them: Yes. :)

-Roleplay Section-

Role-play character's name: Blaze

Role-play background story: Ten years after the strike of The Black Death, Blaze is a pyromancer in training when he is infected with the disease and his health quickly deteriorates until he is even unable to walk and he is constantly in a fit of coughing.  While in his master's house he finds a strange book on necromancy that he thinks will save his life.  After casting the spell, though, he collapses to the floor and his body disintegrating.  He is overcome with terror and finally the last of his body is gone from existence, but his mind is still there.  It drifts through time and space until he comes across a suitable host in a body destined to be vacant.  He merges with his new body and with his knowledge of magic and myth, as well as his new body, he is ready to take on the world.

(Well that was rather fun to write.  I haven't written a character bio for the middle ages until now, so it was a fun experience.  I would love to join and let me know if I left anything out. :) )

The Fire Magician