[Always latest] Shnoop's roleplay server [PVP] [20 slots] [Plugins and mods are default] Keep on shnoopin'

-player section-

Minecraft username: saleens66

(optional)Age: 19

Why you want to play on this server: I have a friend who plays on the server, and she introduced me to it. (PielovesAmber)

How you found this server: from a friend of Mine (PielovesAmber)

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: No

How well do you know the mods?: I really have no experience with this modpack. But willing to learn.

How often do you play?:  Everyday

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: I like to be a part of this community, make new friends, and have people to play the modpack with.

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them: yes

Minecraft username:MrStickyStick

(optional)Age:12

Why you want to play on this server:

How you found this server:Techic Forums server list

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: no

How well do you know the mods?: all except advanced genetics, And i'm an expert in Thermal Expansion

How often do you play?: a lot min. 1 hour a day

Why do you feel you should be accepted?:Because i'm very good at roleplay

-Roleplay section-

Role-play character's name: Nathan

Character's background story: Nathan was a techician in Canada, He decided to help other people when he found out the company he was working for suported a military plan to make the biggest nuke, so he decided to team up with everybody possible to stop the company

Character's age: 25

Minecraft username: concrist

(optional)Age: 22

Why you want to play on this server: I'm fond of the B-Team modpack, good communities, and roleplay servers.

How you found this server: Just perused the list of B-Team servers in the technic forums.

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: Nope.

How well do you know the mods?: They don't know me, and I definitely don't stare at them through their windows while they sleep. EDIT: for some reason I read this as mods as in 'moderators.' I blame the fact that I'm half-asleep today. I'm pretty good with most of the mods, I think.

How often do you play?: Quite often, if I'm having fun then several hours daily.

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: I'm a fun guy, and enjoy nothing more than helping other people accomplish their goals. Also, here's a bribe. *gives cookie*

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them: Yup

Role-play character's name: Asterius Vale

Character's background story: As an engineer, Asterius built all sorts of things, from electric furnaces to evil killer robots to space-related items. That second one was more of a 'seemed like a good idea at the time' kind of thing, really. After surviving the robot uprising that was in no way his fault, he found a portal to another world, where he hopefully will have the sense to not build another homicidal robot. No promises, though.

Character's age: 22

And on a totally unrelated note, though I wouldn't refer to myself as a 'talented builder,' if you have an idea of what you want I can help you out with that.

Edited by concrist

Hi,I am.
IGN : SwitzzerS.
Reason : Single player isn't that fun, as there is no competition. This modpack is just so easy (ex: diamonds are found at y level 54),And I would like to have some fun in multiplayer where there is someone to chat with.
Favorite mod: Tinkers' construct.
Mod experience: not so much with the mechanical stuff.But (I do use it,not a lot though), with things like drops or natural spawns I got it all in mind . I also love building which this modpack enhances a lot by the use of mr.crayfish's furniture and micro blocks.
Skype : ali.mohamed22696 (picture is a guy holding a water gun : graves if you are familiar with league of legends).
I do have a nice broad band connection (P.S I live in Egypt so any european area is fine by me,NA is cool but not so good   :D)
Youtube : Switzifier , I was willing to record some stuff but the vacation ended.  :D I am willing to record .

Best minecraft talent: setting redstone (P.s I am a total noob) but I like the challenge

Minecraft username: jaybird3221

(optional)Age: 16

Why you want to play on this server: I've roleplayed a lot on World of Warcraft a few years back and had a load of fun with it and wanted to incorporate it into Minecraft somehow. Doing what I love with Technical mods in minecraft and finding a server that actually seemed like an RPG server seemed amazing to me and I would love to merge the two things I like to do together.

How did* you find* this server: Me browsing through the Attack on B-Team server forums

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: From Tekkit servers? No. Vanilla servers? No.

How well do you know the mods?: I don't know a whole bunch of things sadly. I know some basics here and there but would loved to be taught by a friendly person.

How often do you play?: I usually play every day if I can find some spare time through school and my job.

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: I would just love to come in and relax with people who also seem to enjoy to roleplay and act out in a virtual world.

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them: Si

-Character sheet-

Role-play character's name: Serrella Dunwall

Character's background story: Serrella as a young girl has always been fond of what some would be odd. She was a tomboy in short, she loved guns and sports, hunting and football were her two favorite hobbies. She lived a simple life back in the day with a 5-member family in a rural neighborhood. Riding horses during the spring and summer then hunting and playing football during the winter. During her teenage years she was inspired to join the air force as a weapons engineer, she spent six years of her life prepping, checking, cleaning, and loading the  weapons for a plane to be flown out onto the blue skies and to come back needing more of her expertise.

Character's age: 22

(Sorry for not adding the username! Completely forgot it!)

Edited by jaybird3221

Haven't read your app yet because you forgot your minecraft username. This is a whitelist server and I have to add you to a list so you can join. Please clearly state your minecraft username, this is the most important part of the app for you as a player.

I need more description. Was this a direct connect? Was my server not up? Its not a 24/7 server. If it was an authentication issue than I would do a complete technic reboot. I noticed your post was earlier today and our server was down at the time so did you have a connection at all? I really am trying to understand the issue but I need you to be discriptive.

======Joining server application======

Minecraft username: lunarembrace (all lowercase)

Why you want to play on this server: I've been watching generikb and bdoubleo for quite a while, wanted to give the modpack a try.

How you found this server: Searching for servers on the technic forums.

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: i've been banned once from a vanilla server back during the minecraft beta, it was a personal dispute with the server owner.

How well do you know the mods?: I know most of them quite well, new to galacticraft and witchery though.

How often do you play?: Whenever I have free time, though I occasionally take breaks for a day or so and play other games.

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: I dont grief and generally get along with everyone quite well. I have experience as an admin on a few servers and could offer help, advice, or info.

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them: Yes

-Roleplay section-

Role-play character's name: Known only by the codename: Midnight

Character's background story: Midnight is an assassin for hire and an occasional bounty hunter, taking any job she can profit from. She prefers to keep to the shadows, quickly taking her targets by surprise. Midnight prefers taking her targets down by a swift blade, but has been known to use magic and ranged assaults when close combat does not seem in her favor. Her personality is often cold and quiet, but those that manage to get close enough learn she can be very generous and friendly when not hunting down bounties or targets.

Character's age: 20

======================================

I need more description. Was this a direct connect? Was my server not up? Its not a 24/7 server. If it was an authentication issue than I would do a complete technic reboot. I noticed your post was earlier today and our server was down at the time so did you have a connection at all? I really am trying to understand the issue but I need you to be discriptive.

No, I didn't do direct connect. And now it won't let me enter neither. It says Cannot connect to server, and i also tryed rebooting my computer/Techic launcher

I doubt you are trying when our server is running we aren't a 24/7 server and today I was a bit late getting it running. It looks like from your post you tried about an hour before it was up. Just a guess.

What is your timezone?

Edited by shnoop123

The dispute was the server owner's younger brother, who was an admin, griefed my house and i asked for my items returned and house fixed. They were using a protection plugin, so only someone able to bypass it would've been able to touch the place i also caught the guy going through my chests while holding creeper eggs. The owner's brother told him i was lying, trying to get free items, and was then banned for "trying to abuse staff"

As for roleplay experience, i've done a bit through text but never actually ingame.

Minecraft username:ToBeRtZzZz

Why you want to play on this server: because whitelisted servers are the best, you get to know some of the people/ All of the people

How you found this server: Looking for new server on google :)

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: Yes, other friends blame me :(

How well do you know the mods?: Very well

How often do you play?: Daily

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: I have played this mod pack before and i just want to play on a mature yet fun server without the need of banning items because of greifing ect.

We are making a village in a "creative world" and we need more builders! Who here is talented at building and would be willing to help?

Sure! i would love to help build. I'm not that good at building but i'm GREAT at decorating and i would love to help the comunity

BTW you should make a better spawn area