Still not getting minimum shards

MagnusOmega

• Discord Moderator
  • Build and place a Calcinator.
  • Cook diamonds in the Calcinator to get minium dust.
  • Craft an Aludel and a Glass Bell then place them (glass bell goes on top of the Aludel).
  • Make a Inert Stone and put it in the top slot of the Aludel.
  • Put 8 Minium Dust in the middle slot of the Aludel.
  • Cook them (put some kind of fuel in the bottom slot).
  • Profit!

• Craft an Aludel and a Glass Bell then place them (glass bell goes on top of the Aludel).
  • Profit!

Everything you said works fine but It's not activating with any fuel I give it...

Unless you need Alchemical Coal..... But don't you need a minium atone to make that?

What? So the mod is here, but it's most basic and important mechanics are disabled? O.o

EE3 is still extremely alpha.  The only builds are highly unofficial and generally are still quite buggy.

I'll be taking a look and see if there is a fix available.

Tekkit 1.2.6b is using version pre2a.56. I have been using 1.6.4-0.1.0.2 for a while now and it seems pretty solid. Everything works well.

Were you able to update it into tekkit 1.2.6 manually without issue? Quick rundown on procedure perhaps? (and would it work on an existing world?)

Tested it, it works perfectly, absolutely no problem, thanks !

EE3 does not change anything in the map, and the IDs did not change between the versions, so you can use it on your 1.2.6b maps.

After a bit of digging, here is the build (direct link). Download it, go in the modpack installation folder, in mods, paste the jar there and delete the old one. You can do the same on the server, it's the same download

EE3 does not change anything in the map, and the IDs did not change between the versions, so you can use it on your 1.2.6b maps.

After a bit of digging, here is the build (direct link). Download it, go in the modpack installation folder, in mods, paste the jar there and delete the old one. You can do the same on the server, it's the same download

This worked fine  I used Planks as fuel after replacing the Jar files on client and server. I think we need another patch to push this out.

Nicely done! Thanks a bunch!

GOod to know there's a fix out.  I'll be looking into an update for a few mods soon.

Might want to add Dimensional Anchors in on that. Current release was spamming server console with constant messages, updating Anchors to the latest (1 version higher) stopped the issue.

I still could not get the Aldul with Glass Bell to work with any wood fuel or coal (I even tried a bucket of lava) after updating EE3 to 1.6.4-0.1.0.2. Then it finally dawned on me that maybe it did not work because I placed the Aldul before it worked. So I broke down the Aldul and Glass Bell with a stone pick, placed them again, and then the Aldul worked to make the Minium Stone using sticks for fuel.

I used 2 diamonds and 6 emeralds to make the minium dust because I was short on diamonds (only had 3 at the time) and could get emeralds from villagers for 17 or 21 wool in an area crawling with sheep.

• Profit!

Has anyone ever told you that you are their hero, Plow?  Much thanks.