[1.2.9g] Sombrero Craft: Tekkit Main [Economy][Space][EST. 2012]

MachoMancha

Server Interests  

98 members have voted

1. 1. What aspect of our server are you most excited about?

• Creating shops
    • Meeting other members
    • Creating space stations
    • Travelling to the moon and/or Mars
    • Other

legenddarkrai
This server is not too bad. When I first heard that most automated mining tools (Like Steve's Carts 2 drills) were banned, I thought I would leave immediately, but I just kept playing. It has a god economy and a fairly okay shop system, and it has the teleportation plugins in it, and you can use /back, so it has a very good back and forth system. It has a good amount of world space, and while the inner parts near the spawn is inhabited, you go further out for amazing lands and your own base, a big moon, making space stations... it is a good server.

Phoenyx8

SombreroCraft is one of the rares tekkit server where there is always someone online who can help you. The community is really great and I think it's the best tekkit server I've seen. Griefing is impossible!! more, it has the teleportation plugins in it, and you can use /back, so you don't loose everything all time. (sorry for my bad english, I'm belgian)

Virtualx8

SombreroCraft is a really great serv with a good community, there's always someone to help you solving a problem,...

There aren't so much lags for a tekkit serv and it's really cool if you want to play with friends :D

(sorry if my english is bad, i'm Belgian ;))

bread0605

I really love this server, the small server size makes it easy to get help. I would like to give special thanks to the member named Willow (forgot the last numbers) and NitroNck they specifically helped me out when I needed it!

"A flute with holes is not a flute, a donut with no holes is a danish." - Ty Webb, Caddyshack (1980)

Edited by caleb0605

Minecraft Username" TopazX

Amazing server! Its got all the right things that make it great

1. Great People

2. Easy spawn so you know where everything is

3.Enough ores so its not hard to start off 

I definitely  recommend this server

Edited by TopazX