Erebus: Attack of the B-Team [Towny] [Dungeons] [Great Community] [Whitelist]

hQKx5mI.png

Attack of the B-Team is a modpack developed by Technic, the creators of Tekkit, and includes a large variety that are mainly about 'crazy mad science'. The modpack includes fewer technical mods from FTB but includes more building orientated mods.

Whitelist Sign up:

The B-Team server is a whitelisted server to prevent griefing. Ways to sign up for the whitelist:

Server rules:

1. No Griefing

2. No killing other players without consent

3. No asking for items

4. No advertising, hacking, swearing, spamming

Donation Store:

To keep the server going we need donations and there are 3 packages in the B-Team store (Link).

Dynamic Map:

We also have a Dynamic map for exploring areas around the server (Link).

Tutorials:

If you are new to the server or need help you can browse through our tutorials (Link).

Sphax Texturepack:

The texture pack that I recommend is sphax even though some computers might not be able to handle it (Link).

Modpack Download:

Downloading the modpack is pretty simple and can be found here. Once you launch it select 'Attack of the B-Team' and hit play.

Whitelist Application

To sign up for the Attack of the B-Team server you will need to answer a few simple questions.

Staff will check the forum and update it straight away. We will leave a comment to let you know that you have been accepted.

All players will be accept.

IP: erebus-bteam.sytes.net

Leave your reply in the comments:

Minecraft username:

Where you found this server?

Why you want to be on this sever?

What are you planning on doing on the server?

Your favourite colour?

Have fun.

| Whitelist Application: Erebus Fourms, PMC, Minecraft Forums, ?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>Technic Forums |

| Sphax Texturepack | Modpack download | Server Store | Tutorials | Dynamic Map |

SSbuloD.jpg

Edited by TomTheEpic

Minecraft username: mostscreens

I found the server here.

I want to be on a small community based survival server that I can trust.

I'd like to spend time building bases and helping the community

My favorite colour is black

Pm me for more details

Thanks!

Edited by mostscreens

Minecraft username: CaptainAwesomz

I found this server on the technicpack website.

I want a community that actually makes sense and is mature about things, I want to play without little kids yelling about their items being stolen and I also would like a place where everyone is nice and fun-loving and builds together.

I plan to either set up a shop or build a company on this server.

My favourite colour is blue.

Minecraft username:LadyLegolas

Where you found this server? Technic server list

Why you want to be on this sever? I really like this modpack and I'm looking for a smaller server to play it on

What are you planning on doing on the server? Enjoying the modpack and meeting different people

Your favourite colour? Green

My user name is: leakedharp

Where you found this server: on the Technic Website.

Why do you want to be on this server: Because i want to be on a small server where everyone can have fun, prank each other and help each other also i want to be on here becasue i like this mod pack when there's people talking and helping each other

What are you planning doing on this server: playing it helping people talking to people and trolling/witching/pranking them.

Your favourite colour: it.... it is blue :/

P.S: your server sound great!

Edited by leakedharp

Minecraft username: marcusisdad

I found your server on this, the Technicpack website.

I enjoy building good looking bases and small towns and demonic death pits, and you know, what-not brik-a-brak flam doodles. Also, I enjoy moon lit walks in the end, exploring the nether as a blaze morph and community builds. I engage in banter with intelligent folk. I also yearn to slay mobs by new and inventive means.

I plan to build a innocuous fishing hamlet that hides, beneath its placid surface, an insidious evil too horrific to describe. Or maybe I'll start a fruit shop. It's a toss up.

My favorite color is ghost wood grey.

Minecraft username: Mystogans_Law
Where you found this server? Technic Forum
Why you want to be on this sever? Because i want to play on a whitelisted server so i don't have to worry about griefers and being killed all the time i have been lookng for awhile and have applied to others to no avail hopefully this time i will get whitelisted i wish to play and build with other people to fully enjoy this modpack

i find that whitelisted servers are worth trying to get onto and that the community is friendlier and nicer i hope you consider me 
What are you planning on doing on the server? i plan to build and explore i want to enjoy the modpack as much as i can and help other people build what they want to build
Your favorite colour? my favorite colors are Blue, Red, Green, Purple and Black

Minecraft username: MonkeyDude1414
Where you found this server? The technicpack forums.
Why you want to be on this sever? I like whitelisted servers because of the community feel and no random griefers
What are you planning on doing on the server? Build cool contrption, have fun, make friends
Your favourite colour? Green

Thanks for your consideration!

Minecraft username: Keniafan1997 
Where you found this server? On the technicpack forum
Why you want to be on this sever? I want to play on a nice community based whitelisted server!
What are you planning on doing on the server? First I'm going to build a house, later maybe shops or farms
Your favourite colour? Orange!

Minecraft username: Squazzil
Where you found this server? The technic forums.
Why you want to be on this sever? I like to play on a server which is small but close. 
What are you planning on doing on the server? Build power station with machines along side. I also help everyone I can as have also been mod on another server 
Your favourite colour? Red

Minecraft username: boffen7
Where you found this server? here.
Why you want to be on this sever? im' looking after a small server i can play on with different people. and learn new stuff.
What are you planning on doing on the server? help others, have fun and learn more with others :)
Your favourite colour? purple and green

ty1791

technicpack forums

I would like to find a lag free nice community server

building and having fun

blue

and i'm also applying 4 my friend cause he is too lazy to make a forum account :P

jujubot

technicpack forums

find a community server where there are no 3 year old greifers

exploring and adventuring

cyan

Minecraft username: thyboy123
Where you found this server? Technicpack Attack of the B-team serverlist
Why you want to be on this sever? i want to play on a server thats fun and has a great and fun community
What are you planning on doing on the server? im planning to have fun with the people on the server and learn from them
Your favourite colour? is it nessecary? but its champange red                                  (sorry for some wrong typing im dutch)this is also for my friend xyvettesuperx

Edited by Thyboy123

Minecraft username: dusroemer
Where you found this server? this site
Why you want to be on this sever? i want to play attack of the b-team, but not alone. And really big public servers are anoying.
What are you planning on doing on the server? playing hardcore

Your favourite colour? blue

Minecraft username: 0megaz1

Where did you find the server: technic server list.

Why do you want to be on this server: Well i mostly play on the world of keralis creative server and i get bored quick in singleplayer.

What are you planning to do: Hmm, mostly building stuff and trying out all the cool mods and what i can use them for.

Favourite colour: green.

Minecraft username: Mudkipz55

Where you found this server? This Thread. :)

Why you want to be on this sever? I want to be part of community so that I can contribute my talents and have fun.

What are you planning on doing on the server? Building and playing with the community.

Your favourite colour? Blue.

Hope you consider me, thank you! :D