Erebus: Attack of the B-Team [Towny] [Dungeons] [Great Community] [Whitelist]

Minecraft Username: ShadowKS

Where u found this server: i was looking all over internet for nice whitelisted server and i founded this one on techinc forum

Why you want to be on this server:got tired of singleplayer and i always played on public serers where there was alot of griefing but i really want nice group of ppl to play with

What are you planning to do on this server:  have fun,build,meet new ppl

Your favorite color:storm blue

Minecraft username: Hiroge
Where you found this server? On the TechnicPack Forums
Why you want to be on this sever? I've never played Attack of the B-Team and your server seens like an interesting place to learn more about it :D
What are you planning on doing on the server? Learn about the modpack, make friends, help people when given the chance
Your favourite colour? Hmmm... Red

Minecraft username: macx22
Where you found this server? thechnic forum
Why you want to be on this sever? cose i want a server with out griefing
What are you planning on doing on the server? be a traber
Your favourite colour?  its blue

Minecraft username: xJudoScootX

Where I found this server: Technic Forums

Why I want to be on the server: I would like to experience a nice atmosphere where I am not in fear of constant death and destruction with like minded people.

What I plan on doing: I hopefully plan on creating interesting builds for people rent (perhaps) or create a shop kinda of set up.

My favourite colour: Orange

Minecraft username: nickyui

Where you found this server? : Technic Forums
Why you want to be on this sever? : I want a nice and fun server to play on where i dont have to worry about getting my stuff destroyed all the time
What are you planning on doing on the server? : I plan on fiddling with some mods and figure out what type of path i want to go down while playing
Your favourite colour?  Green

Minecraft username:Katt_i_hatt Where you found this server? Here on the FORUMZ Why you want to be on this sever? Because i want to find some great server to play on that will last forever :D What are you planning on doing on the server? Build a big base filled with stuff and rockets and stuff :D Your favourite colour? Blue

Minecraft username: Grottfisk
Where you found this server? On the forums
Why you want to be on this sever? For the fun experience of trying new good servers and make the best of it.
What are you planning on doing on the server? Make a nice base and explore the things to do in this mod.
Your favourite colour? Black

Minecraft username: ShadowTruth1 and Livestreaming partner gamertag110
Where you found this server? A Friend
Why you want to be on this sever?I want to play this server with others[My Friend]
What are you planning on doing on the server? To Livestream
Your favourite colour?Blue Is cool

Minecraft username: Zaticus
Where you found this server? here
Why you want to be on this sever?for a small server that i can have fun on and dont have to worry about people griefing me and stealing my stuff
What are you planning on doing on the server?just have fun with it and help the people new to the server
Your favourite colour? royal blue

Minecraft username: FrotBot
Where you found this server? Technic Forums
Why you want to be on this sever? I want a server where I can be a Mad Scientist/Witch and make people mad, also while allowing them to come find me and attempt to stop me. However, most servers I find don't have PvP. Then I found this one.
What are you planning on doing on the server? Making curses and creating machines that will help me in my conquests of becoming the one, true, dark lord.
Your favourite colour? Black and purple (It is a tie)

• 2 weeks later...

Minecraft username: XxSaRobz09xX 

Where you found this server? Was just having a look on the Technic Forums for an Attack Of The B-Team server to play on, clicked on the link to this server and it seems nice and friendly!
Why you want to be on this sever? I would like to be on this server because the rules seem pretty fair and easy to follow and I would love to play with people!  

What are you planning on doing on the server? To have fun and to help the server and community out!
Your favourite colour? Blue!

Thanks for reading!

My brother is to lazy to make an account, so I am doing the form for him

Minecraft username: CreeperKid_138
Where you found this server? Technic Forums

Why you want to be on this sever?  A scientist, a farmer, or a builder
What are you planning on doing on the server? Help FrotBot with his objectives
Your favourite colour? Red

Minecraft Username: Mc_Crafter12

Where you found this server: I was trying to find one to play on and i seen this one it looked promising

Why you want to be on this server: I want to be on this server because it looks like it has amazing people and community and looks like it is alot of fun :)

What are you planning to do on this server: Probably build alot and make new friends along with playing with all the mods in AOTBT

Your favourite colour: This si supper hard question tbh i LOVE blue but also i love green so blu-een ahaha 

Hope to play with you soon

Edited by Mc Crafter12

Minecraft username:

bucketofmayo
Where you found this server?

Technicpack forums
Why you want to be on this sever?

Return to AoBT modpack after spending a long hiatius in other custom modpacks; Also, this seems to be the most stable out of the list
What are you planning on doing on the server?

Speed build with my current knowledge and expand into other mods less used
Your favourite colour?

Creamy white, the color of authentic mayo on a sandwich. Not that maricle whip *bleep*

Edited by bucketofmayo