Erebus: Attack of the B-Team [Towny] [Dungeons] [Great Community] [Whitelist]

Minecraft username:Pengux
Where you found this server?: On the Technic Pack fourms
Why you want to be on this sever? i've been playing single player but it gets kinda boring being on your own, so i want to join a server with a great community.
What are you planning on doing on the server? Building, redstoning, pranking, pretty much all the things the pack has to offer
Your favourite colour? Red

Minecraft username: mam07
Where you found this server? I found this server on the Technicpack Forums.
Why you want to be on this sever? I would like to have a multiplayer server to have fun on and meet new people while playing an amazing game!
What are you planning on doing on the server? To build an amazing base on Earth and in space!
Your favourite colour? Red

Minecraft Username: Crash279

Where did you find this server? The almighty Google

Why do you want to be on this server? Because I want to find a new amazing server, I have been jumping from server to server trying to find a great one to stay and I believe this one might be the one.

What are you planning to do on the server? What I plan to do? In short; Make new friends and enemy's, make some great builds and just have a lot of fun with other people of the same interests.

What is your favourite colour? Red, Blue and Green, more specific Fire Red, Ice Blue and "Zombie" Green (A must have colour!)

Edited by IceCrash279

Minecraft username: Montyis1000
Where you found this server? Technic forums
Why you want to be on this sever? Because im tired of open servers where people just like to be jerks.
What are you planning on doing on the server? really just having fun and helping out as much as i can.
Your favourite colour? Royal purple'ish

Todster23

Technicpack Forum

I would like a server where I can build and not have to worry about people killing you and taking your stuff.

I enjoy helping the community if they ask me a question. It is suppose to be fun.

Blue

Minecraft username: BlackReaper07

Where you found this server? Technic Forums.

Why you want to be on this server? This server was on the top of the server lists with the title "hot" so I will assume that this is a good server.  I like good servers :)

What are you planning on doing on the server? Build my Dominion in this world, become so rich I can afford to hire peasants to do my work, and finally revolutionize the system of cats.

Your favourite colour? Rainbow.

Edited by yellowsn0w

Minecraft username: tobias91_tobias
Where you found this server? i found the server on technicpack forums :3

Why you want to be on this sever? theres not reeally any good servers out there, so i want to find somethhing new.
What are you planning on doing on the server? Have fun, helping, chatting and making awesome stuff
Your favourite colour?: actually i dont really have one. i love all colors (nearly)

Minecraft username: SpiderpanLP
Where you found this server?: In the Technic Forums
Why you want to be on this sever?: Because i like whitelisted servers, and i didnt find good ones.
What are you planning on doing on the server?: Playing with others :3
Your favourite colour? Blue

Minecraft Username: Jack_Attack25

Where you found this server?: Technic Forums

Why you want to be on this server?: Because i want to play with other players without the fear of being griefed or killed.

What are you planning to do on this server?: I plan on building modern houses or medieval castles and messing around with all the awesome mods.

Your Favorite color?: Blue

Minecraft Username: pgskater

Where you found this server?: I found this server on the technic forums

Why you want to be on this server?: Because having a great community with friendly players that you know you can trust sounds like a great time.

What are you planning to do on this server?: I like to build a lot so that's what I would be doing most of the time as well as having fun experimenting with the other mods.

Your Favorite color?: Blue

Minecraft username: Giginr
Where you found this server: Here.
Why you want to be on this sever: So I can be on a modded server that has a nice community that I could trust people.
What are you planning on doing on the server: Build, Survive, THRIVE!
Your favourite colour: Aquamarine

Minecraft username: Bardock0bama

Where you found this server? Here. The Technic Forums. :D

Why you want to be on this sever? Well I play on a couple others but they've gotten stale and I'm looking for a better community. :)

What are you planning on doing on the server? Mainly I'm a builder. I love using chisel and carpenters blocks. And I want to get into galacticraft too. And maybe some witchery. ;)

Your favourite colour? green.

for some reason my minecraft crashes when i use the archimedes ship mod and i didint know when i used it on your server and now i cant join without my game crashing so i need someone (more like ncxo,likeaboss,or jagarr) to go to my boat next to my house and delete the helm so i can join.

Minecraft username:

milkbuckets
Where you found this server?

Here. On Technic Forums.
Why you want to be on this sever?

I want to be on a server that is whitelisted so Its not laggy when a lot of people are on. Also because I want to play with cool peeps.

What are you planning on doing on the server?

Doing Galacticraft!  And getting into other mods.
Your favourite colour?

Green