Erebus: Attack of the B-Team [Towny] [Dungeons] [Great Community] [Whitelist]

Minecraft username: TheLegitUsername
Where you found this server? Technic Forums
Why you want to be on this sever? I want to plat AOTBT with a mature community that i can trust
What are you planning on doing on the server? BUILD AN EMPIRE, TAKE OVER MINECRAFTIA, SLAY MY ENEMIES, AND RULE THE SERVER!!!! lol jk i plan on making a city which incorporates mods in AOTBT, interact with people on the server, and to just have  some fun .
Your favourite colour? RAINBOW

Minecraft username:IsaacLeite
Where you found this server?:On the attack of the b-team technic server forums.
 Why you want to be on this sever?: I would like to be on this server because I have been looking for a good community for a long time and I love attack of the b-team.
What are you planning on doing on the server?: Hopefully get in to the building aspect and maybe witchery(Don't worry I am a very nice person I promise I wont witch to kill and if you tell me your health is low ill for sure stop). 
Your favourite colour?:Red

Where you found this server?:On the attack of the b-team technic server forums.

Why you want to be on this sever?: I would like to be on this server because I have been looking for a good community for a long time and I love attack of the b-team.

What are you planning on doing on the server?: Hopefully get in to the building aspect and maybe witchery(Don't worry I am a very nice person I promise I wont witch to kill and if you tell me your health is low ill for sure stop). 

"Don't judge a book by its cover"

Minecraft username: Mahex

Where you found this server? On the technic forums, when browsing.

Why you want to be on this sever? I'm looking for an AotBT server with a relaxed playing atmosphere and a friendly and active community. This server seems to be just that.

What are you planning on doing on the server? Initially, I'll build a base for myself with sorting and such. After that I'm looking to get into constructing minigames for the community.

Your favourite colour? Light blue

Minecraft username: Euan888

Where you found this server: I found the server here on this forum

Why you want to be on this sever: i just want to play on a server where I can trust people not to steal my stuff or destroy my builds

What are you planing on doing on the server: i will be building and just want to have fun on a server like this

Your favourite colour: red

Just incase you didn't see it: 

Where you  title="Click to Continue > by Vidx">foundarrow-10x10.png this server?:On the attack of the b-team technic server forums.

Minecraft username:Viperjf
Where you found this server?On The Attack of the bteam technic forums.
Why you want to be on this sever?Other servers have people who just want to ruin your experience, and also i would like to meet new people and get the feel that were on a server like generikb and chimneyswift ect :)
What are you planning on doing on the server?Im looking to do some witchery, foodplus and occasionally carpentors blocks but i wont take witchery to far with the curses ect dont worry :D
Your favourite colour? Cyan For sure :D

Minecraft username: minecraftnix2

Where you found this server? technic forums

Why you want to be on this sever? just need a nice communal server

What are you planning on doing on the server? Survive and help others

Your favourite colour? Yellow

Edited by minecraftnix2

Minecraft username: Seasoap

Where you found this server: On this forum

Why you want to be on this sever: I've watched a bunch of youtuber's playing AOTB and I've wanted to play since then. Plus this server seems popular and active.

What are you planning on doing on the server: Depending on what the server provides it varies. I would like to do a survival sort of run but maybe help the community out as well if I would be allowed to.

Your favourite colour: Green :D

Minecraft username:Redlynk96
Where you found this server? Online searching for a good server to play
Why you want to be on this sever I want to play this server because I'm lanning over at a friends for the weekend and want him to join me in playing attack of the bteam
What are you planning on doing on the server? Refer to answer 3
Your favourite colour? Red

hi! posting two applications, since me and my friend always play together, and would like to continue that. this seems like a good server for two friendly players, which we are : D

Minecraft usernames: framtanden & Barngel

Where you found this server: browsing technic forums

Why you want to be on this server: we're looking for a server where you can enjoy the modpack without the griefing and killing ruining the fun.

What are you planning to do on the server: we're both friendly players who like to play with others, build and have a good town community : )

Favorite colours: green (framtanden) & black (Barngel)

thank you for taking the time to read this.

/fram

Minecraft username:

Leihare

Where you found this server?

The Technic Forums

Why you want to be on this sever?

I want a private whitelisted server because, over the past few weeks, I've played on several non-whitelisted servers only to deal with very young kids and immature admins.

These immature admins activities include improper administration of a server, as well as the reset of a map(and all my work) due to his/her immaturity and irrisponablity. I'm an excelent builder, with three years admin experiance on a vanilla server. Please consider me as a possible addition to your seemingly wonderful server (: <3

What are you planning on doing on the server?

I love to build crazy, beautiful things, so I plan to do a lot of that. I also plan to make my crazy beautiful build functional with all of the mod packs over the next few months (:

Your favourite colour?

Purple! and Magenta! and Cyan!

Hi :)

Minecraft username:
Steeviejc
Where you found this server?:
Technic Forums
Why you want to be on this sever?:

I have played around a few ABT Servers and have found it hard to find one i really like. The thing that caught my eye about this server is that it there is no killing without consent, There is nothing worse than getting killed for no reason. :P I an Currently an admin on two servers and are looking to have some fun playing on a community based server.
What are you planning on doing on the server?:
To have fun playing with other players and build awesome structures
Your favourite colour?
Light Pink

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Where did you found this server? On Technic server forum

why? I'd like to play with other people, I'm sick of singleplayer.

What are you planning on doing? I want to build alot of cool stuff like an ice castle and shops, a pvp map

color? Red