Erebus: Attack of the B-Team [Towny] [Dungeons] [Great Community] [Whitelist]

Minecraft username: lusterwarrior
Where you found this server? - Browsing for a good whitelist server (found it on the forums here)
Why you want to be on this sever? - I prefer whitelist servers over open servers as the lag isn't as bad and the community tends to be more friendly in some cases, but I also haven't found any good servers for this modpack really and this one looks like it could be a lot of fun ^_^
What are you planning on doing on the server? - Build an underground launch site that will go to Mars, which is my main goal.
Your favourite colour? - Cyan! :D

Minecraft username: blackhole929
Where you found this server? Here
Why you want to be on this sever? I would like to be a part of a small community server with people that i can semi-trust
What are you planning on doing on the server? Build a base and have fun
Your favourite colour? Green

Minecraft username: apollo131214
Where you found this server? On the technic forums
Why you want to be on this sever? I want to be part of a small community attack of the b-team server so that i can play peacefully

What are you planning on doing on the server? GO TO THE MOON!, THEN MARS!

Please respond quickly:)

Your favourite color?A dark blue

Edited by ApolloStriker

Minecraft name: crazygunner01

Where did you foind this server: technic website

Why do you want to play on this server? I want to play on a non laggy server if possible and cant play anymore on the singleplayer

what are you planning on doing in this server? bassicly make a moon or mars or space station (suposed to be realy hard but gona need some assistance)

your favorite colour: Gray!

Minecraft username: Enigma080
Where you found this server? Here on technic forums :)
Why you want to be on this sever? To have some fun and get to know some new people and have an all around great time!
What are you planning on doing on the server? Learning the modpack a bit more and I am hoping to have fun playing with you guys :D
Your favourite colour? Blue but maybe red or purple I can't decide I like the 3 of them :S

I hope you will see my app soon and am looking forward to playing with you all!!

large.gif

Minecraft username: theonecloud
Where you found this server? these forums.

Why you want to be on this sever? because i would love to play on a nice community server.
What are you planning on doing on the server? most likely just build up a nice base and try to build up the community.
Your favourite colour? red.

Minecraft username: Tomahwk
Where you found this server? Technic B-Team Servers Forum
Why you want to be on this sever? I want a community to build and interact with.
What are you planning on doing on the server? Automating tasks.
Your favourite colour? Red or Brown.

Minecraft username: chewy225
Where you found this server? technic forum
Why you want to be on this sever?i like to play with others as there's only so many times playing with yourself is fun ;)
What are you planning on doing on the server? building experimenting with the mod pack and seeing what it can do
Your favourite colour? blue maybe

Minecraft username: Lottalead
Where you found this server?Technic Forums
Why you want to be on this sever? Just like many people you get tired of playing plain ol minecraft y yourself and you want to branch out and play with others. Just looking for a fun server and so minecraft friends
What are you planning on doing on the server?Expand my knowledge of the diffrent mods and help when ever i can
Your favourite colour? Orange

Minecraft username: Meian

Where you found this server? Technic Forums

Why you want to be on this server? I've been looking for a good server to chill in while I play the pack. Playing alone is so lonely :L

What are you planning on doing on the server? Building and checking out most of the neat mods in the pack.

Your favorite color? Pig color.

Minecraft username: Fishcuppizzaman

Where you found this server?: Technic Forums

Why you want to be on this server?: I want to play mp and explore this Attack of the B-Team mod. I usually just do my own server but am unable to atm. Also seems like                                                            you might have a good community that I want to experience and be part of.

What are you planning on doing on the server: Explore, build, help out where I can. excited to try out this mod

Your favourite color?: Depends on the day? lol, Black

I work odd hours and no set schedule so I'm a fairly casual player. Anyway looking forward to playing with everyone

Minecraft username: timtam929

Where you found this server? Technic Forums.

Why you want to be on this server? Looking for a server with a good community and trustworthy people.

What are you planning on doing on the server? advancing threw the modpack, building a base, mining.

Your favorite color? Blue.

Minecraft username:                                              ChadBecks
Where you found this server?                                Right Here
Why you want to be on this sever?                       To learn more about BTeam  with the help of an awesome community
What are you planning on doing on the server?    Mostly building and researching
Your favourite color?                                              Yellow

Minecraft username:                                              Kalo_Sinar
Where you found this server?                                This Forum
Why you want to be on this sever?                       Try out this Mod and make some friends
What are you planning on doing on the server?    Mostly building hidden research bases and helping build community projects also hoping on  finding another mad scientist to go to "WAR" with. See who's the most evil.
Your favourite color?                                              Enderman Green