Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RossageDaSausage

Minions Glitch

4 posts in this topic

So, I've been playing this mod pack since it become public and I've had a few issues here and there, but nothing too serious until now.  Recently I had a huge glitch basically wipe away most of my progress.  I used the Master Staff to summon minions a while ago.....I played around with it, but then I unsummoned said minions.  Well, I opened my game up to my roommate via LAN connection and told him to try quarrying with the minions.  Shortly after he started doing this a wall in my lair (which was made using deep storage containers) was mostly destroyed.  The parts that weren't destroyed were replaced with dirt blocks.  The weird thing is that the dirt blocks still had the signs attached that I had attached to the deep storage containers.  As if that wasn't bad enough, the newly built transport pipes that I placed had turned to dirt as well.  I lost over 700+ diamonds and every ore I mined.  When I saw this I also saw minions around the dirt blocks.  My roommate couldn't do anything about them so I thought, "What the heck, I'll just try dismissing them".  So, I did.  Apparently they were my minions even though I never had any minions summoned.  I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this issue or anything like this and if this issue will be fixed.  I love the mod pack, but losing all that progress is incredibly frustrating!

I had the same issue over a LAN server, had to stop using them.  I've looked for answers myself but haven't come across any :/ I've heard of a lot of people disabling them on multi player servers due to a glitch, I'm guessing that is probably the reason.  Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

It's cool.  Just hearing that someone else had the same issue helps a lot.  I'll just make sure not to use those minions again!

• Similar Content

• Weird Visual Bug when entering world
      By DaPootisMasta
      Whenever I join or create a world, I don't find a world, only this: 
      http://imgur.com/a/NCzio
      Help Please.
    • I cant sign in
      By Nim85
      So I got Minecraft a few years ago and decided to try out Technic. And when I download the launcher and try to sign in (With my MINECRAFT account)it says: an error occurred while trying to reach authserver.mojang.com. I don't know if the severs are down or if i'm just being stupid and missing something obvious, but please help! 
    • Reinforced Chest bug?
      By ShadowKallig
      For some odd reason I went into the Twilight zone, came back and my game constantly crashed. I skimmed over the report a bit and it seemed like it had something to do with the Reinforce Chest, any help will gladly be appreciated.

Here's the Crash Report
      ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
      // There are four lights!
      Time: 8/11/16 5:33 AM
      Description: Ticking tile entity
      java.lang.NullPointerException
          at net.mcft.copy.betterstorage.inventory.InventoryTileEntity.getAllContents(InventoryTileEntity.java:34)
          at net.mcft.copy.betterstorage.inventory.InventoryTileEntity.<init>(InventoryTileEntity.java:25)
          at net.mcft.copy.betterstorage.block.TileEntityConnectable.getPlayerInventory(TileEntityConnectable.java:114)
          at net.mcft.copy.betterstorage.utils.WorldUtils.syncPlayersUsing(WorldUtils.java:122)
          at net.mcft.copy.betterstorage.block.TileEntityContainer.func_70316_g(TileEntityContainer.java:123)
          at net.mcft.copy.betterstorage.block.TileEntityConnectable.func_70316_g(TileEntityConnectable.java:122)
          at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2202)
          at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:546)
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:654)
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:573)
          at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:127)
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:470)
          at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      -- Head --
      Stacktrace:
          at net.mcft.copy.betterstorage.inventory.InventoryTileEntity.getAllContents(InventoryTileEntity.java:34)
          at net.mcft.copy.betterstorage.inventory.InventoryTileEntity.<init>(InventoryTileEntity.java:25)
          at net.mcft.copy.betterstorage.block.TileEntityConnectable.getPlayerInventory(TileEntityConnectable.java:114)
          at net.mcft.copy.betterstorage.utils.WorldUtils.syncPlayersUsing(WorldUtils.java:122)
          at net.mcft.copy.betterstorage.block.TileEntityContainer.func_70316_g(TileEntityContainer.java:123)
          at net.mcft.copy.betterstorage.block.TileEntityConnectable.func_70316_g(TileEntityConnectable.java:122)
      -- Tile entity being ticked --
      Details:
          Name: container.reinforcedChest // net.mcft.copy.betterstorage.block.TileEntityReinforcedChest
          Block type: ID #1053 (tile.reinforcedChest // net.mcft.copy.betterstorage.block.BlockReinforcedChest)
          Block data value: 8 / 0x8 / 0b1000
          Block location: World: (1735,72,-161), Chunk: (at 7,4,15 in 108,-11; contains blocks 1728,0,-176 to 1743,255,-161), Region: (3,-1; contains chunks 96,-32 to 127,-1, blocks 1536,0,-512 to 2047,255,-1)
          Actual block type: ID #1053 (tile.reinforcedChest // net.mcft.copy.betterstorage.block.BlockReinforcedChest)
          Actual block data value: 8 / 0x8 / 0b1000
      Stacktrace:
          at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2202)
          at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:546)
      -- Affected level --
      Details:
          Level name: The New Age
          All players: 1 total; [EntityPlayerMP['ShadowKallig'/437, l='The New Age', x=1723.00, y=73.50, z=-169.00]]
          Chunk stats: ServerChunkCache: 1123 Drop: 0
          Level seed: -4359364893492986023
          Level generator: ID 02 - largeBiomes, ver 0. Features enabled: true
          Level generator options: 
          Level spawn location: World: (208,64,244), Chunk: (at 0,4,4 in 13,15; contains blocks 208,0,240 to 223,255,255), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,0,0 to 511,255,511)
          Level time: 3180203 game time, 3324812 day time
          Level dimension: 0
          Level storage version: 0x04ABD - Anvil
          Level weather: Rain time: 66416 (now: false), thunder time: 29259 (now: false)
          Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
      Stacktrace:
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:654)
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:573)
          at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:127)
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:470)
          at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)
      -- System Details --
      Details:
          Minecraft Version: 1.5.2
          Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
          Java Version: 1.8.0_101, Oracle Corporation
          Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
          Memory: 6161771560 bytes (5876 MB) / 6442450944 bytes (6144 MB) up to 6442450944 bytes (6144 MB)
          JVM Flags: 5 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xms6144m -Xmx6144m -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=4
          AABB Pool Size: 3549 (198744 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 3549 (198744 bytes; 0 MB) used
          Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
          IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 3, tallocated: 71
          FML: MCP v7.51 FML v5.2.23.737 Minecraft Forge 7.8.1.737 68 mods loaded, 68 mods active
          mcp{7.51} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          FML{5.2.23.737} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Forge{7.8.1.737} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          CodeChickenCore{0.8.7.3} [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          CoFHFramework{1.5.2.5} [CoFH Framework] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ImmibisMicroblocks{55.0.7} [Immibis's Microblocks] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          NotEnoughItems{1.5.2.28} [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          mod_bspkrsCore{v2.09(1.5.2)} [bspkrsCore] ([1.5.2]bspkrsCorev2.09.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          TreeCapitator{Forge 1.5.2.r14} [TreeCapitator] ([1.5.2]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.5.2.r14.Uni.CoreMod.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          CoFHCore{1.5.2.5} [CoFHCore] (CoFHCore-1.5.2.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          CoFHWorld{1.5.2.5} [CoFHWorld] (CoFHCore-1.5.2.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          CustomLAN{2.2} [Custom LAN Mod] (CustomPortForge.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ImmibisMicroblocksInstallCheck{55.0.7} [Immibis's Microblocks (Checks for incorrect installation, ignore this)] (immibis-microblocks-55.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          DamageIndicatorsMod{2.7.0.1} [Damage Indicators] (1.5.2 DamageIndicators v2.7.0.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          AsgardShield_Core{2.0.4} [AsgardShield] (1.5.2AsgardShield_Core_2.0.4Forge.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ASAddon_Hallowed{2.0.0} [AS Addon- Hallowed] (1.5.2ASAddonHallowed_v2.0.0Forge.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          HarkenScythe_Core{2.1.6} [HarkenScythe] (1.5.2HarkenScythe_v2.1.6Forge.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ASAddon_HarkenScythe{2.0.0} [AS Addon- HarkenScythe] (1.5.2ASAddonHarkenScythe_v2.0.0Forge.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ASAddon_NetherEnder{2.0.0} [AS Addon- Nether-Ender] (1.5.2ASAddonNetherEnder_v2.0.0Forge.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ASAddon_ColorAPI{1.0.0} [ASAddon_ColorAPI] (1.5.2AsgardShield_Core_2.0.4Forge.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          BetterStorage{0.6.2.23-hotfix2} [BetterStorage] ([1.5.2]BetterStorage_0.6.2.23-hotfix2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          mod_ArmorBarMod{0.7.1} [Armor Bar Mod] (ArmorBarv0.7.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Artifice{1.5.2R1.1.2} [Artifice] (Artifice-1.1.2-182.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ArtificeCompat|Chisel{1.5.2R1.1.2} [Artifice Compat: Chisel] (Artifice-1.1.2-182.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ArtificeCompat|EE3{1.5.2R1.1.2} [Artifice Compat: EE3] (Artifice-1.1.2-182.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ArtificeCompat|Forestry{1.5.2R1.1.2} [Artifice Compat: Forestry] (Artifice-1.1.2-182.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ArtificeCompat|MFR{1.5.2R1.1.2} [Artifice Compat: MFR] (Artifice-1.1.2-182.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ArtificeCompat|Railcraft{1.5.2R1.1.2} [Artifice Compat: Railcraft] (Artifice-1.1.2-182.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ArtificeCompat|Vanilla{1.5.2R1.1.2} [Artifice Compat: Vanilla] (Artifice-1.1.2-182.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Backpack{1.12.13} [Backpack] (backpack-1.12.13-1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          mod_BackTools{1.5.2v1} [mod_BackTools] (BackTools1.5.2v1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          BattleTowers{1.3.4} [Battle Towers] (BattleTowers_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          BetterDungeons{1.8} [Better dungeons] (BetterDungeons.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          BiblioCraft{1.3.3} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.3.3].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          mod_BuffBarMod{0.7.1} [Buff Bar Mod] (BuffBarv0.7.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ChestTransporter{1.1.6} [Chest Transporter] (chestTransporter_1.1.6_Universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          DimDoors{1.5.2R1.4.1RC1} [Dimensional Doors] (DimensionalDoors-1.5.2R1.4.1RC1-194.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          eplus{1.15.4} [Enchanting Plus] (EnchantingPlus-1.15.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ExtrabiomesXL{3.13.4} [ExtrabiomesXL] (ExtrabiomesXL-universal-1.5.2-3.13.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          hexxitgear{1.5.2R1.0} [Hexxit Gear] (HexxitGear-1.0-23.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ImmibisCore{55.1.6} [Immibis Core] (immibis-core-55.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          InfernalMobs{1.3.1} [Infernal Mobs] (InfernalMobs_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          inventorytweaks{1.54b} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.54b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MapWriter{2.0} [MapWriter] (mapwriter-2.0.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Meteors{2.10.2} [Falling Meteors] (Meteors Mod V2.10.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          More Bows{1.5_v1} [More Bows mod] (More bows 1.5.2_2 Forge.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Natura{2.1.5} [Natura] (Natura_1.5.2_2.1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Natura|CompatMineFactoryReloaded{0.1} [Natura compat: MFR] (Natura_1.5.2_2.1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          NEIPlugins{1.0.9.3} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.0.9.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          LegendGear{1.5.2} [LegendGear] (NMcCoy-LegendGear-1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ObsidiPlates{1.5.0} [Obsidian Pressure Plates] (obsidiplates-1.5.2-universal-1.5.0.13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          OffLawn{1.0} [offLawn] (OffLawn-1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ProjectZulu|Core{1.0.3.8} [Project Zulu Core] (ProjectZuluCompletev1.0.3.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ProjectZulu|Blocks{1.0.3.8} [Project Zulu Block and Items] (ProjectZuluCompletev1.0.3.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ProjectZulu|Dungeon{1.0.3.8} [Project Zulu Mobs] (ProjectZuluCompletev1.0.3.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ProjectZulu|Mobs{1.0.3.8} [Project Zulu Mobs] (ProjectZuluCompletev1.0.3.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ProjectZulu|World{1.0.3.8} [Project Zulu World] (ProjectZuluCompletev1.0.3.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          QuantumCraft{1.01} [qCraft] (qCraft1.01.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          xreliquary{1.5.2} [Xeno's Reliquary] (Reliquary1.0.6d.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          rftl{1.0} [RottenFleshToLeather] (RottenFleshToLeather-1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          AS_Ruins{10.3} [Ruins Spawning System] (Ruins_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          secretroomsmod{4.6.0} [SecretRoomsMod] (SecretRoomsMod-universal-4.6.0.283.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          SoulShards{1.0.16} [Soul Shards] (SoulShards-1.0.36-universal-srg.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          TConstruct{1.5.2_1.4.3d7} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_1.5.2_1.4.3.final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          TConstruct|CompatMineFactoryReloaded{0.1} [TConstruct Compat: MFR] (TConstruct_1.5.2_1.4.3.final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          TwilightForest{1.18.1} [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.18.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          WildCaves3{0.4.2} [Wild Caves 3] (WildCaves3-0.4.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          chococraft{2.8.8} [Torojima's ChocoCraft] (zzzChococraft_2.8.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
          Vec3 Pool Size: 798 (44688 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 798 (44688 bytes; 0 MB) used
          Player Count: 1 / 8; [EntityPlayerMP['ShadowKallig'/437, l='The New Age', x=1723.00, y=73.50, z=-169.00]]
          Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
          Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    • Modpacks Won't Launch (I have enough ram)
      By BrickToTheHead
      I have been trying to launch my friends modpack but when I click play it loads up closes the technic launcher and then for 10 seconds nothing happens. After those 10 seconds the technic launcher just opens up again. I have 64-bit java and enough ram and this happens with all modpacks.

• Blank Login Box of Death
      By DJEDB
      Hi to whoever is reading this,
      I have been playing technic modpacks for ages now, but for some reason yesterday the launcher decided that whenever i run the .jar file it would seem to open fine but instead of bringing me to a username and password login box it would give me a completely white box. Help? This happens every single time i try it.
      PS I am on a mac