Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RossageDaSausage

Minions Glitch

4 posts in this topic

So, I've been playing this mod pack since it become public and I've had a few issues here and there, but nothing too serious until now.  Recently I had a huge glitch basically wipe away most of my progress.  I used the Master Staff to summon minions a while ago.....I played around with it, but then I unsummoned said minions.  Well, I opened my game up to my roommate via LAN connection and told him to try quarrying with the minions.  Shortly after he started doing this a wall in my lair (which was made using deep storage containers) was mostly destroyed.  The parts that weren't destroyed were replaced with dirt blocks.  The weird thing is that the dirt blocks still had the signs attached that I had attached to the deep storage containers.  As if that wasn't bad enough, the newly built transport pipes that I placed had turned to dirt as well.  I lost over 700+ diamonds and every ore I mined.  When I saw this I also saw minions around the dirt blocks.  My roommate couldn't do anything about them so I thought, "What the heck, I'll just try dismissing them".  So, I did.  Apparently they were my minions even though I never had any minions summoned.  I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this issue or anything like this and if this issue will be fixed.  I love the mod pack, but losing all that progress is incredibly frustrating!

I had the same issue over a LAN server, had to stop using them.  I've looked for answers myself but haven't come across any :/ I've heard of a lot of people disabling them on multi player servers due to a glitch, I'm guessing that is probably the reason.  Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

• Similar Content

• By LordTyMaster117
      I've been having some issues my character skin in tekkit legends, if I'm in the over world it causes my character model to be steve no matter what but as soon as I go to the nether it changes to what I have it set for. Also tried using a tecture pack (sphax bd craft) but it just caused my character skin to be all deformed and had textures on the wrong body parts. Please help!!
    • By itsFLAiR
      So I own a Tekkit Legends server, I've had a few people duping but I just don't know how to stop them other then banning the item, which I want to avoid doing. The main one I have seen is the transmutation table dupe glitch. I was thinking I could somehow limit the left click speed but I'm just unsure on how to do so. Any help would be appreciated, thanks
    • By socoolmudkip
      DO NOT DOWNLOAD IF ON MAC! SCREWED UP FIREFOX AND CHANGED MY PASSWORD! EVERYTHING WAS FINE AFTER I DELETED IT AND RESET MY PASSWORD. DO NOT DOWNLOAD ON MAC. (Works fine on PC, but not on Mac)
    • By DaPootisMasta
      Whenever I join or create a world, I don't find a world, only this: 
      http://imgur.com/a/NCzio
      Help Please.
    • By Nim85
      So I got Minecraft a few years ago and decided to try out Technic. And when I download the launcher and try to sign in (With my MINECRAFT account)it says: an error occurred while trying to reach authserver.mojang.com. I don't know if the severs are down or if i'm just being stupid and missing something obvious, but please help!