[1.0.12d] APOC Gaming Attack of the B-Team | Economy / Shops / GriefPrevention / Towny / Global Chat / Keys & Vote Rewards

Zilacon

What do you think of APOC Gaming?  

236 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like our servers?

whitelist me Zil thank you sir

MasterMarglar  39    NJ

ign: razercraft1

ign: tfan13

my friend Arctic_Flames15 would like to join too he's 19

MC Name : DrkNT

ign: razercraft1

Cant wait to join this server!!!! 

My in game name is Armenb

Im 15 years old

Id love to join the server and play with a bunch of new people and get to know them all

IGN: jjaze

Thanks!

My In-game name is, MyFieryEnd

Added all of you, enjoy everyone!

Edited by Zilacon

Minecraft Username: billybob9909 <-- I got this account a while ago, don't let it fool you.

YouTube: TxtStudiosCompany <-- I might make a video series on this server, if it's good!

I really hope I can get whitelisted! :)

I would be making videos with my friend, Brolific.

Minecraft Username: billybob9909 <-- I got this account a while ago, don't let it fool you.

YouTube: TxtStudiosCompany <-- I might make a video series on this server, if it's good!

I really hope I can get whitelisted! :)

I would be making videos with my friend, Brolific.

Added both of you, have fun!

Your friend "Brolific" seems to be having some issues with his client...

He logged in said "wtf" and keeps connecting and disconnecting, dunno whats going on with him since hes ignoring me on the server :-/

Edited by Zilacon

My minecraft name is kdog127 (yeh i know hate the name made account when i was like 10)

Now im 16 

i have been looking for a good server to play on hope u accept me last server i want on a guy turned into a bat killed me then stole all of my stuff then i left so really looking forward  to checking out the server if u accept me :)

Edited by kdog127

My IGN is RealMr325Piggies and I'm Twelve/12 Years old and I hope to play B=team on this server :)

My minecraft name is kdog127 (yeh i know hate the name made account when i was like 10)

Now im 16 

i have been looking for a good server to play on hope u accept me last server i want on a guy turned into a bat then i left so really looking forward  to checking out the server if u accept me :)

Added both of you, have fun!