[1.0.12d] APOC Gaming Attack of the B-Team | Economy / Shops / GriefPrevention / Towny / Global Chat / Keys & Vote Rewards

Zilacon

What do you think of APOC Gaming?  

238 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like our servers?

IGN: InsanityPie892

I am a nice person and will be kind and accepting of others unless they do something to screw with me on purpose. I am currently looking for a new b-team server to play on because the one I am currently on is REALLY laggy and since it crashed yesterday and still isn't up we are looking at a map reset... figure ill look around and came across this one and it sounds good so I figured ill checkit out for myself., after all don't judge a book by its cover right? hope I am accepted so I can check this out and if I like it I might think about migrating here instead for some peaceful b-team play. I have no plans for joining or starting a faction war so I think ill be the peacful hermit living all alone in the wilderness xD

MC name: Pestboy

I am quite mature and well-tempered. :)

I just want to get away from the griefing and HUGE banned items list.

MC name: woopie123232

MC name: nalo_2000

Ign: darkenedbytime

Added.

IGN: InsanityPie892

I am a nice person and will be kind and accepting of others unless they do something to screw with me on purpose. I am currently looking for a new b-team server to play on because the one I am currently on is REALLY laggy and since it crashed yesterday and still isn't up we are looking at a map reset... figure ill look around and came across this one and it sounds good so I figured ill checkit out for myself., after all don't judge a book by its cover right? hope I am accepted so I can check this out and if I like it I might think about migrating here instead for some peaceful b-team play. I have no plans for joining or starting a faction war so I think ill be the peacful hermit living all alone in the wilderness xD

Your added. Ours is pretty stable as long as someone doesn't use harvesters with modded trees and crash the server... (considering banning these if that happens again)

Also to reduce lag and memory load all of our 9 server online at the moment restart every 3 hours to make sure everything runs good.

IGN: Trickster20

EDIT: Also, is it okay if I apply for 2 other friends? It's okay if they dont make it in, but anyways, they are both my same age (14) and their usernames are:

djfresh123451‏

chanman121212

Edited by So1arFlare

Can me and my friends join. We tried a server without mobs and we cannot access any features cause we need mob loot.

alexonfire18784-17

breakghost-16

bellahi52-16

googoobla42-16

we are friendly :P just want a server with mobs on so we can explore the mods :)

MC name: minecraftnix2

I hate griefers, so no griefing is good for me, i'll try to be as calm as i can, + I try to be nice, thx, even if i don't get added

Added.

Hey thank you so much for adding me! But i cannot join the server, when i try it says i must be whitelisted! Please help

Can you repost your mc name?

IGN: Trickster20

EDIT: Also, is it okay if I apply for 2 other friends? It's okay if they dont make it in, but anyways, they are both my same age (14) and their usernames are:

djfresh123451‏

chanman121212

MC Name: da_masta_dude

I hate people who underestimate or judge you based on your age so dont do that. That itself is immature.

Hope to see you online soon!

Can me and my friends join. We tried a server without mobs and we cannot access any features cause we need mob loot.

alexonfire18784-17

breakghost-16

bellahi52-16

googoobla42-16

we are friendly :P just want a server with mobs on so we can explore the mods :)

Added all of you, have fun guys.

•  
  • MC Name: Doctor698
  • Hope I get added :)

my minecraft user name is linklog

I am 11 years old. im very mature for my age and i wanted to join a whitelist server and be a community.

IGN: Yumikuo

<3

Added thank you