PhoenixTalon

[1.0.12C] APOC B-Team | OPEN SERVER | 24/7 Dedicated Server / Economy / Anti-Grief/Raid Worlds, Faction Worlds, Resource Worlds / Non Pay2Win! Vote inspired network! / Shops / Plots / Custom Plugins / MCMMO / And more!

What do you think of APOC Gaming?   143 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like our servers?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

648 posts in this topic

Hello, I am Synixproject

Age - 18

As being a multi server owner and co owner i am happy to say this server owns a great love for its people and its media, This server alone has some of the best people i have ever seen, Always there to greet you with pleasure. I don't see it ever going bad.

Sincerely~ Troy

Hello, I am Synixproject

Age - 18

As being a multi server owner and co owner i am happy to say this server owns a great love for its people and its media, This server alone has some of the best people i have ever seen, Always there to greet you with pleasure. I don't see it ever going bad.

Sincerely~ Troy

I honestly lost count on how many times ive said this.

Open server bro... Come on in...

Alright i dont know what is going on with technic, but i clicked send ONCE and it posted 4 times, it also doubled my message in a previous post before this.

And i cannot edit those posts or delete them, normally when i click edit a editor comes up instead REQUIRED comes up in red with a text box.

So im going to click this once, and hope it doesn't do that again. Mods please delete the extras if you see this.

Apoc B-Team server is one of the best servers I've ever played on it has multiple world so you can go to factions and raid or you can go to new sanctuary and have a protected claim. Staff on the server are great they will stop what there doing to help you they don't sit afk and do nothing like some staff on other servers.

Apoc has and always will be the best gaming platformed sosiety i have ever loved this much! MC.APOCGAMING.ORG:7850MC. <---- = B-Team Please join!

IGN: Squrl020

New to B-Team and am looking for fun times with my s/o :)

Its public bro, join whenever.

an amazing modpack with an amizingly dedicated staff maintaining it. I definitely recommend this pack/server/network to any persons who want to play multiplayer minecraft on stable servers!!!!

@tyransmus Hope to see you on the server sometime! Always happy to see more people joining the community! ^^

Edited by Techfur

Voting rewards have been fixed for this server. And the vote ranks are automatic now as well!

Updated original post.

Checkout our Christmas events, spawn, and giveaways on our network!

Remember if you got any issues with our servers please make a support ticket to let us know whats going on.

Please give as much detail as possible, thanks!

This server is the best B-team server, I've been on about 40ish other B-team servers, and wow! I didn't get instantly banned, the staff are nice and cheerful, they enjoy helping you and listen to you, this server has a fantastic multi-world setup, it hardly lags at all compared to other servers that have frequent crashes, you can actually talk throughout servers! i talked on this server and people playing agrarian skies replied to me! completely blew my mind, it almost never resets, according to the owner the next reset will be in a year, which is awesome since i have this huge house that i spent ages working on, personally i recommend this server for all players, noobs and experienced alike, this is without a doubt the best attack of the b team server I've played on

This modpack has some weirdness to it that makes it fun. If you are looking for a modpack with a twist you should try out Apoc's server with some interesting plugins.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By deadsmith
      Server IP: 173.31.169.208:25565 Server rules [No griefing] [No stealing] [No hacks/glitches] [Be Respectful of others] [No abusive language/racist/sexist/etc] [More to come] No mods removed from the game right now; this will be updated later. No banned items from the game right now; this will be updated later. BONUS FEATURES: [Player owner plots are being built] [PVP battle arena is finished] PLUGINS: [Essentials] [Essentials Addons] [Shovel Protection] [World Guard] [World Edit] [More to come...] [] [] [] Player shops will be allowed using Essential [Trade] signs! About the server: This server is in its alpha stages, it was just created on 5/20/2017. Feel free to join us and help us improve it, find bugs, glitches, and abusive items! Finding these things will result in a reward if reported. Also, this is ment to be a friendly community of players working together or solo; trading is encouraged. Plugins/Shops/Plots/Drop party's/ and other fun stuff is planned. This server is expected to run 24/7; however, these first couple of days it might not be. Depends on if game breaking bugs are found that need to be addressed! There will be pictures and more details on the server and features as they are created and developed, this server is meant to be a community effort and community inspired! When players make great creations, there is a chance it could be shown with credit given! CONNECTIONS:
      Discord Chat: https://discord.gg/XgT6Skr FIRST Version of Spawn:
      * Pictures will be loaded here, right now the file sizes are too big for the forum post.... *
      *Only picture i can post due to file sizes*
    • By ShrillBear52
      Hi there!
      So the problem is whenever i start the forge file with the run.bat file that I just made for more ram it cloeses the server after a minitue.
      The strange thing is that it only do if I write my hamachi ip to the server.properties file but if i write my own other ip (not the hamachi ones) then it works.
      The only problem with that none of my friends can't join for the server and I can't to the portforwarding part because it not works for some reason and i'm dumb as hell  
      The log files says : [14:23:32] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting minecraft server version 1.7.10
      [14:24:03] [Server thread/INFO]: Loading properties
      [14:24:03] [Server thread/INFO]: Default game type: SURVIVAL
      [14:24:03] [Server thread/INFO]: Generating keypair
      [14:24:03] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting Minecraft server on 25.94.198.101:25565
      [14:24:03] [Server thread/WARN]: **** FAILED TO BIND TO PORT!
      [14:24:03] [Server thread/WARN]: The exception was: java.net.BindException: Cannot assign requested address: bind
      [14:24:03] [Server thread/WARN]: Perhaps a server is already running on that port?

I heard that if I use the hamachi method i don't have to to the portforwarding part.
      And in my previous server(s) i use the same method just like this what I'm currently trying to use and they all workd with no problem.
      This is the only server that I can't do with this method now for some reason.
      So please someone help me! 

• By Krabbington
      Hello, I am Krabbington and I recently created a modpack called Amalgomods. This pack is technology oriented as I have added Buildcraft, Mekanism, Thermal Expansion, IndustrialCraft2, and a whole bunch of other mods! Botania and a couple other mods are there in case you want your mix of magic and tech. We have a fully working 24/7 server and would like to build up a community of players! Type 'Amalgomods' or paste http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/amalgamods in your modpack searchbar to find the pack. The server address is amalgomods.us
      Mods List:
      Applied Energistics 2
      Balkon's Weapon Mod
      Better FPS
      Big Reactors
      Botania
      Buildcraft
      Chisel
      Computercraft
      Extra Utilities
      Galacticraft
      IC2 Nuclear Control
      IndustrialCraft 2
      Inventory Tweaks
      Jabba
      Journey Map
      Loot Bags
      Mekanism
      Minechem
      MineFactory Reloaded
      NotEnoughItems
      Open Blocks
      Open Computers
      Optifine
      Pam's HarvestCraft
      Pneumatic Craft
      ProjectRed Base
      ProjectRed Fabrication
      ProjectRed Integration
      ProjectRed Lighting
      ProjectRed Mechanical
      Redstone Arsenal
      Simply Jetpacks
      Thermal Dynamics
      Thermal Expansion
      Thermal Foundation
      Tinker's Construct
      Treecapitator
      Waila
      Thanks for reading!

• By Gones
      It has come! Come and play a Naruto/Factions server newly released!

Come and explore and take part in upcoming events and quests! IP: 51.254.44.202:25580 ModPack: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/naruto-redemption-server.1010998 
      We hope to see some new Genin that come and battle and excel to Kage! Discord: https://discord.gg/53ymCTm
      Remember we are looking for staff so don't be scared to come on and apply! EVERYONE has a chance    
      Come and see and explore the amazing hidden leaf village and bring back memories as if you was in the actual anime yourself!  soon be able to vote for the server and get crates which allow you to obtain amazing goodies like kunai's and shurikans!
      Be able to interact with NPC's and have quests which result in amazing rewards if completed!
      Come now what are you waiting for 

Forums: https://narutoredemption.enjin.com/

JOIN