[UPDATED][1.0.12A]☢ Crystal BTeam ☢ ✔Survival Servers ✔Raiding Server ✔Hunger Games Server ✔Lag Free ✔Few Banned Items

Crystal BTeam Poll  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like our new chat system that combines all servers into one giant chat?

• Yes, I love it!
    • It's okay, it really doesn't matter to me.
    • No, I do not like it. I find chat to be too spammy.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys!

Our Skyblock server should be up VERY SOON!

I and another admin have been working on a spawn tirelessly to bring you a great modded skyblock server.

We've been through everything that is required to run a fun SB server, and we should be looking on bringing it out this weekend or earlier!

I look forward to seeing some new faces on our server!

Please feel free to come onto our teamspeak if you have any questions @ ts3.cc-mc.cc

- Amber

• 2 weeks later...

The server and the website have been down for the past couple of days?

Is everything alright with the server? I hope this isn't permanent, this was one of the best if not the best B-Team server out there.

Edited by Levi_

I was able to get on the server a few hours ago, however it says "server is out of date" right now.

Some people told me what happened and I think that if the owner wants people to know then he would say something, otherwise it isn't really my place.

From the sound of it should be back up soon? 

Edited by Levi_

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons