Problem with Open Blocks elevator

smash8

So I'm having an issue with the elevator blocks.  I have 2 elevators set up (4 blocks total), but they are separated.  2 blocks are on one side of a room and 2 are on the other.  The thing is, 1 of the elevators set-up works, the other one doesn't.  Its not an issue blocks being in between or the drop blocks being too far apart, and its not an XP issue because both of those have been fixed in the config file.

Just wondering if anyone else has been having problems using the elevator blocks???

1. are there any blocks in between each floor?

2. are you sure the distance in between the elevator is within the maximum?  ( i think it's 20, it depends on the mod pack)

3. if none of the above are wrong... Sorry! I.D.K Then!  :sotw:  :qq:

1. are there any blocks in between each floor?

2. are you sure the distance in between the elevator is within the maximum?  ( i think it's 20, it depends on the mod pack)

3. if none of the above are wrong... Sorry! I.D.K Then!  :sotw:  :qq:

Thanks for the reply, but yes. I've check both of those things :(

I guess I should have also mentioned that when I first put the malfunctioning elevator blocks they worked for awhile, but seemed to all of a sudden stop working.  The only thing I can think of that changed between it working and not working is adding some redstone signals to the room, but as far as I am aware, I didn't think the two interacted.  If I'm wrong, let me know!

• 5 months later...

Make sure there is nothing blocking the elevator landing area I ran into this problem on my Magic Farm 2 elevator and it turned out that a drying rack was blocking the elevator so even stuff that normally won't block your movement can block an elevator transport so make sure there is nothing in the two blocks immediately above your elevator.