• ×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Similar Content

• By supergamerrXL
      I made my own Tekkit Legends server and when i join it the game shuts down in 5-30 seconds, i got 8GB of DDR4-2133Hz RAM, gtx 1070 and i5 6500.
      I read that if you put too much RAM to the server it crashes Java because of the garbage files that the RAM has to get ruid of all at once. So i tried to give it 4GB of RAM, still didnt work..
      My frineds can join the server and can play without any problem, i already tried to install new version of Java but that didnt work either, and i updated my graphics card drivers too but that didnt help to, i tried a older version of Nvidia GPU drivers, didnt work either.. I dont know what the peoblem is.. When the game shuts down it doesnt give a crash report too.. when my game crashes the server is still working. I really dont know what the problem is.. is it something with my connection? PLEASE HALP!
      thanks
    • By gabebullock

Server IP: 
      206.192.202.49:25565 

Gabe-Craft is a new Voltz server offering a new and unique Minecraft experience. 

We pride ourselves on being a family safe, friendly, and welcoming server. 

Several things make us one of the fastest growing communities among servers such as our returning player base, the supportive staff, helpful plugins, and much more. 

We are here to serve you, the player, and provide everyone with the best gaming experience possible! 

Staff 

We have the best staff you will ever meet, and it is one factor that puts Gabe-Craft ahead of the competition. 

All of our staff members are active playing members and are all as knowledgeable as they are friendly and helpful. 

Any staff member is able to assist players if they ever need help with anything at all. 

Current Worlds 

The Main World 

The Nether 

The End 

Ranks 

Member - Builder rank, gained access to many awesome features within Gabe-Craft. 

Builder - Worked for RANK, gained access to even more awesome features within Gabe-Craft. 

Diamond - Donor rank, more info on the website. 

Iron - Donor rank, more info on the website. 

Gold - Donor rank, more info on the website. 

Leather - Donor rank, more info on the website. 

Admin - Staff rank, moderates the chat. 

Mod - Staff rank, moderaters Gabe-Craft. 

Owner - Staff rank, owns Gabe-Craft. 

Rules 

No advertising. 

No scamming.No x-ray or any sort of hack. 

No obscene language or racial intolerance, keep chat clean. 

No spamming of chat or excessive use of CAPS. 

If you're banned on one account then you're banned on any alternate accounts as well. 

Be respectful of staff and other players at all times. 

No begging for rank, OP, or items.
    • By t0rched
      Over 4+ Years Online and in Development, New Mods, New Plugins!
      Click Here to Visit our Fully MC Integrated Site
      Custom Mod Pack and Server Community 
      Our mod pack is designed, maintained and even hosted by our community.
      Constantly updated and perfectly tailored to players tastes.
      Latest releases of your favorite mods and Spigot/Bukkit plugins.
      We provide a unique mod pack experience that lets you choose what gets added, removed and even tweaked.
      Come join our community at https://www.worldautomation.net.
      We have a dedicated server waiting for you, filled with adventure!
       DEDICATED, FAST AND RELIABLE SMP Server: 16GB RAM / 16 CPU's / SSD / 1Gbps 
      200+ MODS / 30+ PLUGINS / PROTECTION / PVP / ECONOMY / LOOT CRATES / COMMUNITY DEVELOPED
      OPTIONAL QUESTS + DUNGEONS / MULTIPLE WORLDS
      >> Click Here for our Recent Launch Information! <<
      >> Click Here for Detailed Patch Notes Information! <<
      >> Click Here for the Mod List! <<
      Technic Page: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/worldautomation
      >> Custom Launcher Available <<