See who gave reputation

1. brunyman

brunyman

• Similar Content

• By Luctia
      I've made a nuclear reactor in multiplayer. The reactor is from big reactors, so it outputs RF. As visible on the image, I made a conversion setup but it is not working. The MFE is not getting charged at all, even though everything on the energy bridge looks fine and it's fully charged. What am I not seeing?

• By zZpOdSt3rZz
      I was wanting to install tekkit ,i have never installed minecraft mods ever, and the sphrax mod so that i can play a similar sort of game to the yogscast and there series of tekkit
      if someone could leave a step by step tutorial it would be much appreciated .
    • By Trigufy
      I've made a Tekkit Classic Server. I'm having trouble adding plugins. I'm aware its due to Tekkit classic is a older version of minecraft. I'd like to know how I can add these plugins or what I have to do.
    • By MPSisawesome
      Wizzy's Futurecraft is an epic server and modpack filled with tons of stuff to do. Featuring mods like WarpDrive and Lycanite's, there is an incredible diversity. You can cook food, build epic structures, battle monsters, and just survive. Plus, the server will have fun, faction-based PvP events, to liven up the basic PvE of the server. These events will involve Flans and MCHeli weapons, with tons of NPCs on both sides, fighting to the bitter end. Plus, the staff is always ready to help (If they're online) with a great spawn, with all the rules, and several faction bases out in the open. Soon, Custom Bosses and Raids will be implemented, again, to spice up the generic survival aspect. Log on today to join on in! Just watch out for Spitters and Barbarians!
      Link to modpack:
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/wizzycats-futurecraft.770485
      IP:
      192.99.17.201:25600
    • By Tikkkz
      So I've been playing Tekkit for a few days, got some Thermal Expansion going, including conduits, magmatic dynamos, pulverizers, redstone furnaces and hardened energy cells and now when I open my world it CRASHES instantly. I have tried several times and the same things happen. I tried moving to game files to a new world but that crashes too. I would really appreciate a solve for this and I have linked the CRASH REPORT FILE below...
      Thanks

crash-2017-07-18_14.21.40-server.txt