brunyman

[1.2.9g] Tekkit by CraftersLand [PvP | Clans | Economy | Dynmap | Towns | 80 Slots] Be inventive!

316 posts in this topic

This server is so fun to play with friends and easy to survive, the perfect server. 100/100   ((username: andresluna11 ))

Hi!

My name is MagyarVagyok23(In-game too)

I started playing on this server 2 days ago. I really like that the server is not lagging much and that the community is very welcoming and cheerful.

I like the spawn and the crate system.

Pretty much everything! :D

One of the best minecraft servers I have played on in a long time, it has a great community and great supportive staff that are almost always online. I have played on this server before about a year ago and it has stayed high quality and amazing for all this time. I would really recommend for anyone who is interested in tekkit to play on this server.

Great server. Amazing staff team. Great to start with, even if you only know the minimum of Tekkit. Extremely helpful community. :D

IGN: Stalinguine

This server is a 9/10 in my book, Very fun, Hardly any lag, great community and a great reward/voting system, would recommend you join if you wanna have some tekkit fun

IGN: MerkWhild

Posted (edited)

so far so good, server offers many features and active staff. I think whoever will choose to play here will not regret it

Edited by valdovas1215

Posted (edited)

Psycode01 (IGN)

Hello.

I would like to acclaim this server one of the best; an astonishing server with the potential to give you the Tekkit experience you always wanted. I started on this server a while ago; I was greeted by the warm, active, and talkative community from the moment I first typed something in chat. Whenever I asked for help, I was given it. Whenever I asked for assistance with materials in a guild, I was given it - in a borrowing sense.

Which brings me to another point. Once, I had an issue with an End of Stream connection bug. I first diagnosed it on the discord server, tagging a staff member in a request for help. Immediately, a moderator came to my assistance, and did everything he could to help me. After the problem proved to be more than simply corrupt player data, he contacted his superiors, of whom communicated amongst themselves, as well as the regular players - myself included. We came to the reasoning of the problem, thus they fixed it, and everyone re-connected. An astonishing staff team, without a doubt.

My regards for reading this review.

Edited by Psycode01

Posted (edited)

Really solid server with friendly players.

Great voting system along with marketplace allowing players to trade items they've created or received through vote keys.

I would highly recommend the server to anybody looking for a tekkit server!

Edited by Eastyz

IGN: Oxygenetic

Hey awesome server! come play for a awesome time with good people!

Best tekkit server ive ever played on, friendly people and helpful staff. thank you i hope it stays this way <3 - Frod03

this server is my life now!

i started playing with some of my friends and we just can't stop playing now!

(ign: MellyBoo)

Very fun server, lots of nice additions that other servers lack, such as public power for easy charging.

Lots of friendly people and informative staff.

Voting system is brilliant, with great rewards along with vote parties.

Right, after 2 years of not playing this modpack, this was the ONLY server that DIDN'T lag, DIDN'T have bad staff, and DID have a really friendly community. I've been helped out in building, getting resources, and finding a location to build. People on this server enjoy to have a laugh and they don't just disregard their players - from what I have experienced - but besides all the good this server has, the best part really has to be the non-existent lag. Must say to have this checked out, really, give it a chance.

its a realy fun server with a nice lobby and shop and i realy enjoy the modpack

nick: lolzAlex

Great server, staff and playerbase. I totally recommend this server for players who have just started tekkit! 

Fun server, banned items list short and reasonable. Good economy, etc, not an unfair policy regarding donation benefits either. 

~Ltrain13

`

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By VentureElite
      The goal of this modpack was to create a modpack that was a fun and balanced pvp modpack, but that could remain light, so anyone could run it. After a month and many updates, we've created the perfect mod list that allows anyone with any level of mod expertise to run the pack and enjoy it whether a weathered modpack veteran or a newbie starting their first modded gameplay. You will never get bored in this pack, because by the time you do, we would have added more content for you to explore. Our discord is readily available to anyone who wishes to take part in the community we're starting, or give feedback to the active, listening developers who will take your personal feedback into consideration.
      Discord
      Modpack
      Modlist
      - Carpenters Blocks
      - Securitycraft
      - Ars Magica 2
      - Applied Energistics
      - Atomic Science
      - Baubles
      - Big Reactors
      - BiomesOPlenty
      - Botania
      - CarpentersBlocs
      - Chisel
      - ComputerCraft
      - Draconic Evolution
      - EnderIO
      - EnderStorage
      - ExtraCells
      - ExtraPlanets
      - ExtraTIC
      - ExtraUtilities
      - Galacticraft
      - Galacticraft Planets+
      - ICBM
      - Inventory Tweaks
      - Mekanism
      - Modular Force Fields
      - Minefactory Reloaded
      - Modular Powersuits
      - NEI
      - Openblocks
      - Open Modular Turrets
      - OreSpawn
      - RandomThings
      - RfTools
      - Tinkers Construct
      - Thermal Expansion + addons
      - VoltzEngine
      - Waila
      - WirelessCraftingTerminal
      - Witchery
      - XaerosMinimap
      - and more quality of life mods that don't add content or lag

Server coming soon.
    • By Boxall
      So I was playing 1.1.1 with a friend the other day on LAN for a while. We managed to get some engines and a quarry etc set up and then all of a sudden, every single red alloy wire decided to turn itself horizontal, irrespective of position relative to other wires. This was most frustrating as even if we picked up the wire and placed it back, it did the same thing and the signal would not travel. Does anyone know the issue and have a solution?
    • By Catpan
      Pack download: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/zyrule
      To connect to the server, simply click the “official server” button on your main menu.
      Be sure, if possible, to join our Discord server: http://discord.gg/gqvy7PT

Server rules:
      - Use common sense.
      - No cheating, hacking, or otherwise unfair play.
      - Try not to talk about other servers, especially any links, names, or IPs that might direct to them.
      - Keep the chat room friendly - you may swear, but try not to swear at others or make fun of their differences like religion, race, or gender (I’d rather honestly not have you reveal most of this stuff anyhow since you would just be asking for internet a-holes to poke fun of it, not that they should).
      - No bypassing punishments (popular methods are talking in Discord if muted ingame or completely bypassing the punishment with an alternate account).
      - If you are raided, suck it up - it’s factions (don’t cry like a baby, some users find it annoying).
      - Report any and all bugs to me, Catpan (Catpan#0683). If I am unavailable, contact Kiako_ (Kiako#2530).
      - Try your best to keep your area lag-free.
      - No discussion of NSFW (not safe for work) content.
      - English only in the main chat - you may talk any other language in direct messages.
      - Do not chargeback any donations you make to the server. This will result in a rankstrip and a permanent ban.
      - Don’t ask for ranks.
      - Don’t spam or overuse CAPSLOCK.
      Now that the rules are out of the way, let’s get onto the server itself. Zyrule: Dwarven Exploration hands the player a different take of factions, heavily influenced by Dwarf Fortress. Your intended goal is to form a clan somewhere out in the wild and task each member of your group to a different area of study (mining, magic, etc). We have a couple of different plugins on the server, ranging from the basic ones to silly ones that turn your text green if you start a chat entry with “>” (akin to 4chan).  The in-game chat is even linked to a channel in our Discord server so that users without access to the game may still interact with users that do. Our server is open to the public, so there is no need to apply for any sort of whitelist or greylist. We do events on the server about once or twice a week, ranging from drop parties to fun competitive challenges.

Server spawn:

RTG terrain:

Our banned items list is mostly common sense, but we have taken precautions to ban most items that allow block-breaking in spawn. One of our most notable/complained about banned items is the Tinkers’ Construct rapier - we’ve simply banned it because we think that bypassing armor should require more than a simple weapon.

The server should be up most all of the time unless an error occurs due to something ingame; if that happens, we always have a console-accessible member of staff online to fix any sort of issue like that. If there is a planned downtime for maintenance or whichever, we will announce it in our aforementioned Discord server.

The staff application format can be found on our Discord server; it just asks basic questions like “IGN”, “age”, “timezone”, etc. If becoming a member of staff sounds like it would be your thing, DM me your application on Discord and I will ping all of our current members of staff with your application so we can vote on it properly (thumbs-ups and thumbs-downs).

Our most notable plugins: CoreProtect, Announcement, WorldEdit, OfflineTp, Essentials, GroupManager, ClearLag, WorldGuard, GlobalMarket, BanItem, AntiCombatLog, Green, MarriageMaster, RandomTP, Factions, OnTime, DiscordSRV, CheckMyInventory, FactionChat, SilkSpawners

Zyrule's modlist can be found on our permissions page: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/zyrule/permissions
    • By Catpan
      Pack download: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/zyrule
      To connect to the server, simply click the “official server” button on your main menu.
      Be sure, if possible, to join our Discord server: http://discord.gg/gqvy7PT

Server rules:
      - Use common sense.
      - No cheating, hacking, or otherwise unfair play.
      - Try not to talk about other servers, especially any links, names, or IPs that might direct to them.
      - Keep the chat room friendly - you may swear, but try not to swear at others or make fun of their differences like religion, race, or gender (I’d rather honestly not have you reveal most of this stuff anyhow since you would just be asking for internet a-holes to poke fun of it, not that they should).
      - No bypassing punishments (popular methods are talking in Discord if muted ingame or completely bypassing the punishment with an alternate account).
      - If you are raided, suck it up - it’s factions (don’t cry like a baby, some users find it annoying).
      - Report any and all bugs to me, Catpan (Catpan#0683). If I am unavailable, contact Kiako_ (Kiako#2530).
      - Try your best to keep your area lag-free.
      - No discussion of NSFW (not safe for work) content.
      - English only in the main chat - you may talk any other language in direct messages.
      - Do not chargeback any donations you make to the server. This will result in a rankstrip and a permanent ban.
      - Don’t ask for ranks.
      - Don’t spam or overuse CAPSLOCK.
      Now that the rules are out of the way, let’s get onto the server itself. Zyrule: Dwarven Exploration hands the player a different take of factions, heavily influenced by Dwarf Fortress. Your intended goal is to form a clan somewhere out in the wild and task each member of your group to a different area of study (mining, magic, etc). We have a couple of different plugins on the server, ranging from the basic ones to silly ones that turn your text green if you start a chat entry with “>” (akin to 4chan).  The in-game chat is even linked to a channel in our Discord server so that users without access to the game may still interact with users that do. Our server is open to the public, so there is no need to apply for any sort of whitelist or greylist. We do events on the server about once or twice a week, ranging from drop parties to fun competitive challenges.

Server spawn:

RTG terrain:

Our banned items list is mostly common sense, but we have taken precautions to ban most items that allow block-breaking in spawn. One of our most notable/complained about banned items is the Tinkers’ Construct rapier - we’ve simply banned it because we think that bypassing armor should require more than a simple weapon.

The server should be up most all of the time unless an error occurs due to something ingame; if that happens, we always have a console-accessible member of staff online to fix any sort of issue like that. If there is a planned downtime for maintenance or whichever, we will announce it in our aforementioned Discord server.

The staff application format can be found on our Discord server; it just asks basic questions like “IGN”, “age”, “timezone”, etc. If becoming a member of staff sounds like it would be your thing, DM me your application on Discord and I will ping all of our current members of staff with your application so we can vote on it properly (thumbs-ups and thumbs-downs).

Our most notable plugins: CoreProtect, Announcement, WorldEdit, OfflineTp, Essentials, GroupManager, ClearLag, WorldGuard, GlobalMarket, BanItem, AntiCombatLog, Green, MarriageMaster, RandomTP, Factions, OnTime, DiscordSRV, CheckMyInventory, FactionChat, SilkSpawners

Zyrule's modlist can be found on our permissions page: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/zyrule/permissions
    • By JustLisa
      ☣ Only Tekkit legends server on the CZ scene ! ☣
      [CZ] [EN] [SK]
      We are a server that builds on classic gameplay. Nothing is forbidden, the rules are only: respect other players. 
      • Kits 
      • MobArena
      • Residence 
      • Jobs
      • Portals
      • You can earn player heads for killing!
      • And more!