[1.2.9i] Tekkit by CraftersLand [PvP | Clans | Economy | Dynmap | Towns | 80 Slots] Be inventive!

brunyman

• 2 weeks later...

I like this server a lot but I think there could be a little more info on commands for things like the tesseracts, and the towns because I learned alot of the stuff from chat and not the server. Also the shop is a overpriced and not worth buying stuff from it. Other than that great server! Ingame name: SpicyCat

BEST SERVER EVER!

I am writing this review to tell everyone to check out this server. Craftersland has made this my favorite game to play and I enjoy it every day with friends. If you ever worry about loosing your stuff, this is towny so no one can get raided! This server encourages teamwork in every way and allows others to trade and communicate in a civilized way. If you ever want to check this out, let me know and I will give you a warm welcome!

To the best server ever,

Diamondrulez04

this is the best server for this modpack i have ever played it keeps people from ruining the game expierence with game breaking glitches and if something happens that is the staff or servers fault they fix it or replace whatever was lost in my eyes this server is a 8/10 cuz no server is perfect in game name is phantomninja420

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Review of this server:

This server, though has been reset multiple times, is the go-to server whenever I hop onto tekkit the reason being, it's a friendly server with friendly staff. This server gets rid of the early game grind (by proving vote material and the community market) which helps to boost players towards end game faster than any other server. 10/10 would recommend to anyone starting out!

IGN: OrphixGGG