brunyman

[1.2.9g] Tekkit by CraftersLand [PvP | Clans | Economy | Dynmap | Towns | 80 Slots] Be inventive!

190 posts in this topic

Good Tekkit Server, tho I hate the map resets, I wish it wouldn't reset, if its about the lag, and town overload, just try removing towns that are inactive and etc.

Mostly a good server, but sometimes there can be quite a bit of lag, The staff are very nice but no offense lazy, Also people can make u lag but it is quite expected it is tekkit.

Is this where i write reviews? if so the server is great, i love the voting rewards and the market is so cheap, i also like all the things that the server provides like kits, a free yellorium reactor and things like that

i don't know were to review but if this is it that that's good. i like the 4x voting system right now it gives me a big boost into the game. vote party's are fun and very useful for me. im doing a war thing with my friends after 3 weeks we battle it out like its world war three XD.

this is the beastest game ever i have never had a server this good i loved the 4x rewards if they did that again that would be awesome the server is not laggy so it amazing

This server is awsome it has everyhting and nothing is banned things are cheap and its easy to make a lot of moneys you should really try thise server out its alot of fun!!
OmriTheKingRS

Great server, the best tekkit server I have ever played on... I have only one complaint: PLEASE FIX THE THING WHERE QUARRYS GET RESET AFTER A SERVER RESTART!!!

IGN: ItzAndree

hella good server

small community is pretty fun although I got called gay like twice which is illegal

gameplay is just tekkit and I wish land claiming was less expensive so I could get more space but its still pretty good ig

all around fun server, plenty good place to spend my hours playing on

Server Review:

I really like this server because of the low restriced items and it's unique with the shop and town system.

One thing they could do better is the weapon on power armour restriction. Apart from that it's a really good server!

From YouFoundMicheal (That's my IGN)

On 2014. 3. 2. at 10:01 AM, brunyman said:

adaww5_5_logo.png

Website || Community Forum 

Server Address:  tekkit.craftersland.net:25567

spacecreep.png

Our Tekkit adventure started with Tekkit now called Classic, that was a long time ago but we love Tekkit and we are now here with the latest version!

Server Features:

> Hosted in USA in a DataCenter on a Dedicated Server.

> Online 24/7.

> Powerful Land Protection with MyTown mod to keep your work safe from grief. Create Towns and Nations!

> PvP and PvE, Clans.

> Economy: Server Shops , Players Market, Trades, Vote Rewards.

> Few restricted items (details below)

> Optimized for minimal lag.

> Turtle's and Quarry's are 100% safe to use.

Disabled Mods:
  • Balkon's WeaponsMod - PvP protection bypass including spawn protection.
  • InventoryTweaks - Item duplication bugs.
  • Redstone in Motion - Used a lot for grief, protection bypass.
Restricted Items:
  • Matter Cannon - Applied Energistics - Protection bypass.
  • Needlegun - MineFactory Reloaded - Protection bypass.
  • SPAMR Launcher - MineFactory Reloaded - Protection bypass.
  • Sacred Rubber Sapling - MineFactory Reloaded - A huge tree, once placed it takes space to up to 4 regions bypassing protection in the process and causing very low fps to clients.
  • Plastic Bag - MineFactory Reloaded - Item Dupe Bug;
  • Lux Capacitor - MMM Powersuits - Only restricted for block place for protection bypass.
  • Creative StrongBox - Thermal Expansion - Item duplicator.
  • Florb - Thermal Expansion - Protecion bypass.
  • Confiscate Module - MFFS - Can steal players inventory's.
  • Anti Personnel Module - MFFS - Killing players and stealing items.
  • Desintegration Module -MFFS - Block Grief
  • Sponge Module - MFFS - Fluid Grief
Notes:
  • The Mystcraft and DimensionalDoors worlds are wiped once per week to maintain the server stable and without lag - so do not build bases there!
  • You can build towns on the main world, moon and mars, we don't know how stable the last 2 are so the main world is the safest for base building.

Up to date restricted list can also be found >here.

Some of our major plugins:

• Essentials
  • Buycraft
  • DirectSupport
  • HeroChat
  • PermissionsEX
  • RandomSpawn
  • GlobalMarket
  • DynamicMap
  • Clans
  • VoteParty and Rewards.
  • Crates.

The Community

CraftersLand is a Minecraft Community founded on August 2011, first started with a survival server after a wile we opened our first tekkit server now called tekkit classic. Now after more then 2 years we learned a lot and we try to provide as good and as advanced servers as possible. We also have a community forum where you can post problems on our servers or if you need any help.

Join Us!

Now some pictures with our Tekkit server:

2.png

A very nice server has a awesome community honest players and helpfull staff I hope u have anice day and have fun ! My ingame name is Whadafaq so ask me any questions if u got :)

been playing on this server for a little while and the people and the sever a grate and i have no problems with it i think u should make another just like it but with a different thing like maybe a server all about smelting or just add smelting to this one but if not its ok i like this server :D 

Awesome server, Really good maintanance and concept, had 3 times a big base on it, and now starting the 4th time ( over 5 years)

Its good to be back in tekkit after so long and its my first time in this server but it feels like home already :)

Everyone is so friendly and the server itself has good management and maintenance, active staff as well.

-scarletqueeen

i think that's one of the best server tekkit, even sp player can play!

-DrakeBloodKing

Edited by DrakeBloodKing