brunyman

[1.2.9g] Tekkit by CraftersLand [PvP | Clans | Economy | Dynmap | Towns | 80 Slots] Be inventive!

190 posts in this topic

CraftersLand is a great friendly server with minimal lag although sometimes chunks don't load and you have to relog to make them load. Easy to begin with a lot of ores great market prices, shop is overpriced, friendly players and staff, great reward system very few banned items and simple overall. Server gets a solid 9/10 from me.

IGN: xXProCastXx

Edited by xXProCastXx

What more can I say? THIS SERVER IS GREAT! Only been playing for a couple hours now, but not only has the regulars volunteered to help me out and teach me about tekkit, but the admins and staffs as well! Wouldn't want to be on any other server right now, I think I have found my home!

IGN: ItzSoprano

Edited by ItzSoprano

This was the first tekkit server I have played on. My time on this server has been amazing, I met a load of awesome friends along the way in the 5 days I've played this. They taught me everything I know about tekkit up until now. I'd highly suggest bringing friends because it is a lot more fun to play with friends, but equally as fun alone as there is a really active chat. I love this server mainly because the memories i have made and the friends I have met. This would not be possible without the amazing supportive staff on this server.

Overall, I'd rate this an 11/10!

IGN: Robbie_Dragneel

Edited by Robbie_Dragneel

david34555 Review

I have been playing on this server for about 2 and a half weeks.

Pros:

1. It has a very professional atmosphere but also very friendly.
  2. Many players are willing to trade and the market system at spawn is a fantastic way to circulate items.
  3. It has voting rewards which are very helpful but not overpowered at all.
  4. The server makes it possible to solo-play the mudpack and with the town claiming system, bases are very well protected.
  5. It is practically PvE with the town claiming plug-in and a you can build however you want to.
  6. Has a routine server restart to continue the laglessness of the server.
  7. Galacticraft runs very smoothly on this server and the planets have plenty of room.
  8. The nether has plenty of ores and the player is able to make progress steadily.

Cons:

1. Crashed multiple times due to players overloading the server RAM.
  2. Mystcraft worlds are deleted after one week of creation.
  3. Sometimes kicked from the server whilst joining Mystcraft worlds.

Overall, this server is perfect for a solo tekkit experience and has a very active player list.

4.1/5 Stars

This server is a good and fair server. there are some problems with it crashing often. You should try playing on it. it got frendly staffs, active mod, and it is just the best tekkit server that you can play on without needing to know rocket sience

-AndreasLK

This Server Is the best server there is and one of the most best servers there should ever be, you can create things from mods go to SPACE and you have lots of mods that are very helpful. Thank you for Creating this server :).

All in all, this is a great server. There are only a few banned items and they are understandably banned. This is one of the only bigger tekkit servers that enables Mystcraft which is great! This server has minimal downtime and frequent server saves, so along with the good town claim system makes a very safe playable server.

- Ananas_Mauvais 

This is a review.

I like the server, its really neat. I have one issue though. My first is that protection for any block you place down should be there. That is not how we lost our me drive.

Good server, really like it.

In-game name: fullforceofpower

Here is my review:

I love this server. It is the only tekkit server I have ever played on and I love it. There is not much leg, It has a good market to buy things, good voting rewards, and let of helpful members. I only problem items despawn really fast. Other than that I love the server.

-TheKoopaGaming

This seems an awesome server with a good set up.

the shop and reward system give an intresting headstart and the anti greif mod looks great.

Posted by Matt_Chal

Edited by mrchallenor

This server is great.

I played on this server one or two years ago and never really explored some mods, I came back to it with more knowledge of those mods, and it has been SOOOOO much fun. I would definitely recommend this server to my friends and already have to some. Thanks for having a great server.

Ill reply to this topic.... this is great server, i love the voting system, if 100 people vote there is a vote party, everyone gets 4 vote crate keys and a legendary crate keys