brunyman

[1.2.9g][Fresh Reset] Tekkit by CraftersLand [PvP | Clans | Economy | Dynmap | Towns | 80 Slots] Be inventive!

216 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

server seems realy good and nice dosnt lag that much and people are nice its well made with intro videos for some plugins and i like it

mik029

Edited by mik029
needed name

Server is fun and community is great. The staff is fantastic and deal with persistant and annoying people like me very well. I appreciated all the help they'd gave me. I strongly suggest this server.

Love the server should make the shop a bit bigger more stuff u know but overall amazing

This is honestly one of my most favorite servers to play with my freinds.  If there is one thing I could change about it would be the time intervals between server restarts. Other than that, I love it! My username is Sheep_E

Awesome server, one of - if not - the best around. Staff are always friendly and ready to chat. The server has a varied shop, with a player market also. Definitely one of the best servers.

Posted (edited)

Amazing server 

complete

cool server

Edited by DaedricKing
didn't add mc name

Amazing server, the staff is awesome and they have a lot of nice plugins. They are super careful with the dupe bugs and very dedicated to the server and also they listen to the suggestions that are given :) -GravityCube

This is a review of the crafters land server and I really like this game I like the pwp or pvp aspect and how there's the mining turtle because it makes digging so easy in game name: scrapstick

this is my review the server seem great lag is really small and people are always willing to help you should join when you have a chance =) 

in game name is elvettegaming

Awesome server only it crashes alot and ive lost items but they have all been recovered so no hard feelings. :)

• valdovas1215 

So far I've enjoyed a lot playing here, even though It's not that long everything seems to be nice and lag-proof.

I like the server. It's safe so you and your stuff will be fine, so you don't have to worry if it's still there while you are gone.