[1.2.9H] APOC Tekkit Main | OPEN SERVER | 24/7 Dedicated Server / Economy / Anti-Grief/Raid Worlds, Faction Worlds, Resource Worlds / Non Pay2Win! Vote inspired network! / Shops / Plots / Custom Plugins / MCMMO / And more!

Zilacon

What do you think of APOC Gaming?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. One network, All of technic. Do you enjoy our server network?

• Yes
    • No

Attention! This post is written under the conditions of freedom of speech. It contains my opinion.

Dear PhoenixTalon,

I don't know who wrote those rules, but anyways: I don't recommend to join this server.

The server at all looks very immature.. There are basically way to many signs with CAPSLOCK on them and some of the rules look like a 3 year old wrote 'em. Tell me PhoenixTalon... What do you expect ppl to do after they read this: "DO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT THE SERVER"

Serious.png

Summary: This server looks pretty immature and there seems to be next to no freedom of opinion.

PhoenixTalon, please answer this. But If you answer like you answered to Brigadon, then there is clearly no hope for this server anymore.

My opinion: 2/10 points

Sincerely,

menof36go

PS: Excuse my bad english.

Quote I read somewhere: "If everything in your post is true, you don't need help.  This server is killing itself quite well without any assistance."

Edited by menof36go

Snipped Quote

Our servers don't lag, what it says on those signs is the obvious truth. I am sorry you do not appreciate good hardware and internet on a server.

As for freedom of opinion, we ask people to give suggestions to our servers. Not complaints about how their computer's FPS is low and its our servers fault.

In the past people spammed our chatbox with their own laptops hardware issues claiming our server was installing viruses on their laptops making it slower and how our server hardware effects theirs and so on and so forth.

Because of this we started muting people and warning people who start complaining about their pc lag and blaming our servers for it cause it is not us.

All staff have access to /ticks which shows all worlds, all loaded entities, all tile entities, all chunks, even every mod that's loaded into every chunk, and gives the update and response rate of all those chunks, and shows the tps and bandwidth usage of the server.

If all of this says "Good/Green" we are not lagging, and your lagging issue is not our problem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is the ultimatly best server in the god damn universe!!! Its so good I seriously never want to leave!

The staff are just so insanely kind and great and the players are equally as kind and fun to play with.

I can't express my love for this server!!

I recomend this server over any tekkit server!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I'm getting quite tired of idiots spamming all your server threads, Apoc

if it was only one of your threads, I'd ignore it, but since this idiot decided to spam them all I tempbanned him for a week.

I'm not gonna tempban the next person who does it, that would be counter-productive...  perhaps you will be willing to tell your community to stop the spamming?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting quite tired of idiots spamming all your server threads, Apoc

if it was only one of your threads, I'd ignore it, but since this idiot decided to spam them all I tempbanned him for a week.

I'm not gonna tempban the next person who does it, that would be counter-productive...  perhaps you will be willing to tell your community to stop the spamming?

I cant control every person on my network...

If i could do that there would never be anyone banned, everyone would get along and no one would break rules.

Either way if you look at our site we refer posting on these topics as "reviews" of our server.

In no way do we tell them to spam or post on every single topic.

• 2 weeks later...

A few updates to mention:

• - Website is being completely redone read more here: http://apocclangaming.enjin.com/home/m/20908632/article/2614326
  • - Server mini-games are being fixed and more arenas being built.
  • - Server shops should be fixed on all servers including tekkit main.
  • - We are looking for new staff apoc wide, go apply on our website with our new applications!
  • - Added player pings into the tabbed player list to see your connection to our servers.