[1.2.9H] APOC Tekkit Main | OPEN SERVER | 24/7 Dedicated Server / Economy / Anti-Grief/Raid Worlds, Faction Worlds, Resource Worlds / Non Pay2Win! Vote inspired network! / Shops / Plots / Custom Plugins / MCMMO / And more!

Zilacon

What do you think of APOC Gaming?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. One network, All of technic. Do you enjoy our server network?

• Yes
    • No

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is a horrific community, with its drama and its constant errors and crashes, and then don't let me get to the money obsessed, dramatic, demanding and self obsessed owner, who threatens other communities and even attempt to "take them down". I do not have pre knowledge but he has so far threatened a community called "Kuma Klan" (very nice people there). I fear to know what he has done in the passed and then lets take us on to the staff... Although its system as staff is good, however some who do work for the unjust owner don't get thanks for it. Like the 3 global Deus's all worked there asses for him but they never got one bit of thanks from him. My final comment is not to join this community what ever the cost.

Johnob1 where do I begin? You were banned for trying to destory the servers. As for the demanding owner, If you say you're a going to do something he expects you to do. I am never had a problem with him bossing people. As for kuma, their full name is Kuma Kuma Klan(aka kkk). If a person would name their group that, I hardly call that "very nice people". the owner does thank his staff. In my time the has been 4 global deus(opped on all apoc servers) 2 that I didn't know well, then other 2 who were lazy. only thing I can say is that you are lieing through your teeth cause you are still upset over being banned.

This is a horrific community, with its drama and its constant errors and crashes, and then don't let me get to the money obsessed, dramatic, demanding and self obsessed owner, who threatens other communities and even attempt to "take them down". I do not have pre knowledge but he has so far threatened a community called "Kuma Klan" (very nice people there). I fear to know what he has done in the passed and then lets take us on to the staff... Although its system as staff is good, however some who do work for the unjust owner don't get thanks for it. Like the 3 global Deus's all worked there asses for him but they never got one bit of thanks from him. My final comment is not to join this community what ever the cost.

Johnyob here was a abusive staff member who was banned from our community for dozens of player reports of abuse.

He would teleport to players and kill them, bypass claims to raid and grief homes, and use his power to threaten players and to mute/jail any oppressors who would stand in his way of "fun".

Johnyob was given multiple chances by me and the 3 global deus's he speaks good of. I demoted him a long time ago and i was never going to let him get a rank again. However our 3 global deus admins who do have the authority to recruit staff kept him under their wing regardless of his multiple counts of abuse. Once they re-promoted him and the flood gates of abuse reports came flowing in again they realized i was right and agreed for him to be banned.

Our servers have errors yes, what servers dont? Someone who has never hosted servers in their life would never understand how many errors come from a single plugin with 1 line of code thats wrong. If you use a version that was built with another it may work right but what if it was not made for later versions? Lets say it was made for 1.2.5 and someone kills a witch which is not on that version of minecraft. That plugin has no idea what it is so its going to throw an error.

Crashes? Please show me proof of our servers crashing. Our servers have not crashed since March of last year! Our 95-99% uptime on all of our vote sites is proof of this. Only reason its 95% is because the sites would ping our servers when its doing the 6 hour restart.

Money obsessed? Are you kidding me? Please go into my server shops and find a ton of item packages that effect game play and make my servers pay 2 win. Whats that? We dont have any? You dont say!? We dont have packages that let you instantly advance into mods or the modpack itself with money. We have economy, base protection, custom item sets which their enchantments can be made by anyone if you have the economy by using /identify, and supporter packages which prevent exp/item loss on death and give extra homes and stuff. None of these are pay 2 win, they are pay 2 shortcut if that. Having multiple homes or economy which everyone can earn $15k daily on voting and $10k an hour by simply playing on the server is not pay 2 win at all.

APOC doesnt have adf.ly ads all over the place or any ads, or affilkiates, or partners, or ad banners all over our site. We also do not have messages spamming GIVE US MONEY all the time in the chatbox. We got 1 message out of 7 which displays every 5 minutes randomly about the "sale" thats going on for the holidays. Thats it.

There has been times where i have donated plasma, sat on a table with a pencil sized needle shoved in my vein for 2 hours 8 times a month just to have money to keep this community going. For you to say i am money obsessed when everything i make goes right back into apoc is ludacris.

Kuma Klan was a community of staff who advertised, blew up our spawns, killed players, and much more before they "left". They were banned due to their abuse long before i even knew they made a community. To this day they make aliases to bypass their bans on the site to advertise their community on our site and teamspeak. They are not nice people, they are abusers and griefers who cant work to get their own server popular without advertising on someone elses network. You know i have never EVER advertised on anyones network before? Hell im friends with many popular server owners because i have that level of respect.

All in all your comment is a joke, its simply you raging because you got banned for your own mistakes and abuse of power. And you tried REALLY HARD to think of something witty to knock us down but in every category you tried that at it is all so very wrong.

Oh, might i add. He joined Kuma Klan shortly after being banned on APOC.

A few hours later Plinkoo one of the "nice" people in that community told me johnyob was banned for racist remarks and being annoying.

So you not only got banned by us, but also by the community you claim to have nice people there.

• Moderators

Oh, might i add. He joined Kuma Klan shortly after being banned on APOC.

A few hours later Plinkoo one of the "nice" people in that community told me johnyob was banned for racist remarks and being annoying.

So you not only got banned by us, but also by the community you claim to have nice people there.

lol, now that's classy.

edit. I should probably add that little hurt baby boy johny went and spammed the same message on Apoc's Voltz and TPPI threads.

bad move johny boy...

Edited by Munaus

• 3 weeks later...

This server has been reset.

All worlds, but NewSanctuary have been wiped along with all data.

World border has been lowered down to 10,000 so we can pregen the worlds.

Fixes: All modded items are now protected in factions & griefprevention claims.

More information about the reset here: http://www.apocgaming.org/home/m/20908632/article/2758618

More information about fixes & future content here: http://www.apocgaming.org/home/m/20908632/article/2728115

Got a problem? Post a support ticket here: http://apocgaming.org/support

• 1 month later...

I absolutely love this server. Everyone is kind and the staff are helpful. This whole community is great. This server is great. Whether your play style is peaceful, or factions, there's a world for you. And, there's no lag. You guys should all try it out. Join the website here to keep updated or try one of their other servers (there are multiple great servers on this network): http://www.apocgaming.org/home 

Edited by CJRyser

• 3 weeks later...

I have played the APOC tekkit main server for about a year now and i have never got bored or lost interest in playing. Most servers I lose interest in a couple of months and quit for forever on this server ive been playing for a year now and I haven't lost interest the players on the server and the contests and the minigames and different worlds are what makes servers fun and enjoyable. Also whenever you vote you get free items which is great and the staff are very helpful they know alot about minecraft and are willing to help. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have been playing Apoc's servers off and on for a few years now. Needless to say that time alone shows its ability to stay up and current with player requests. Ive made good friends here, even brought some of my own to these servers to play with. I mainly stick to tekkit main, its go ta good balance of mods without giving the player to much to tarnish others work with. Its got a decent reason to vote, as well as prizes for just being online and playing,very friendly players and staff.

-DeusEgo

I have been playing Apoc's servers off and on for a few years now. Needless to say that time alone shows its ability to stay up and current with player requests. Ive made good friends here, even brought some of my own to these servers to play with. I mainly stick to tekkit main, its go ta good balance of mods without giving the player to much to tarnish others work with. Its got a decent reason to vote, as well as prizes for just being online and playing,very friendly players and staff.

-DeusEgo

​We hope to stay online for more years to come :D

Hello! Releh here from the APOC tekkit main server!

this server has a very good staff of admins and mods who will help you with anything you need and I find that very awesome! the only thing I could possibly complain about is the quarry ban. The server has a very welcoming feel to it, right when I joined for the first time, everyone on the server welcomed me and I really liked that. Overall I would rate this server 8.5/10 which is the highest score i've ever given a server so that's saying something! That's my review. thanks for reading!

i think this server apoc is amazing me and my friends have played on it for a week and the admins and staff are just so nice they are very helpful too. if ever you want to play on a tekkit server it would be this one i havent found one thing wrong with it yet thanks apoc servers

Server is Great! active admins on all the time to help and answer questions. Mods are great and actually know what they're doing and it makes it fun and makes the server really enjoyable. Nothing else to really say its a great server and really fair. -Nathan

Thanks everyone for the awesome reviews!

---------------------------------

The servers were not down, mojang did some maintenance on their servers.

You should be able to connect to our network now, all mojang maintenance is over.

Hello. I haven't played online on proper servers before, only on my comp with my friends on my server or theirs. As a result I don't know the proper etiquette and "unspoken rules" of playing on a proper server with other people. Is this a good place to start? Or do you prefer more experienced players? If I am welcome to, I might try one of your servers tonight after work! thanks - Seelendolch.

Hello. I haven't played online on proper servers before, only on my comp with my friends on my server or theirs. As a result I don't know the proper etiquette and "unspoken rules" of playing on a proper server with other people. Is this a good place to start? Or do you prefer more experienced players? If I am welcome to, I might try one of your servers tonight after work! thanks - Seelendolch.

It's a great server to get started on! I've been playing on it since the server first came out, and I still do!​

Edited by wixoa

• 2 weeks later...

Massive Update!

• Over 40 plugins updated and changed.
  • Spawn room and shops changes.
  • Spawn player shop plots updated.
  • New chat/text format
  • New ranks and rank tags.
  • New death messages for pvp and pve
  • New towny world with the towny plugin
  • Player names above heads and in tablist show rank color
  • Player pings in tablist are now fixed
  • Login cooldown reduced down to 5 seconds from 30
  • And much more!

Some stuff is still being work on in our Tech & RPG server including mini game arenas, more admin shops (modded), and a new ranking system for players to rank up and earn supporter privileges for free.

Come check it out on our TRPG server or checkout the changes network wide listed above on any server on our network!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...