PhoenixTalon

[1.0.10] APOC Hexxit (1.5.2) | OPEN SERVER | 24/7 Dedicated Server / Economy / Anti-Grief/Raid Worlds, Faction Worlds, Resource Worlds / Non Pay2Win! Vote inspired network! / Shops / Plots / Custom Plugins / MCMMO / And more!

What do you think of APOC Gaming?   11 members have voted

1. 1. One network, All of technic. Do you enjoy our server network?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

101 posts in this topic

The dns issue has been resolved. With the holiday season approaching Apoc is having a 25% off everything for the month of December. We will Be doing a fireworks display at 11:59pm pst on December 31.

I'm interest to join the server network, but I have a few question before I want to try it:

1. I have seen it only one time, but is this world system, that you walk through a portal and yoú are in a different world (on a other server?). I did read the startpost and I think it's the one thing, whcih I once saw. Is there anything special to know about this?

2. I read something in the topic/thread and have understand something like, that in the fractions world is the rule, that you should not attack one from an other fraction, when your faction isn't in a war with the other. Is this right? When it's true, what happens to the guys, who don't follow the rules?

And can I leave a fraction to join another?

3. Have I to apply myself for the network? I think not, because I didn't saw anything like that, but I want to be sure.

4. How often do you reset the resource world?

5. And are the players mostly aggressiv (because PvP is allowed?) or more friendly? I know, that there are for sure some guys, who kill all what they are seeing.

Hopefully my grammar wasn't to badly/horrible. I don't know why, but in school it's easier for me to write with a good english, than in the internet xD

I'm interest to join the server network, but I have a few question before I want to try it:

1. I have seen it only one time, but is this world system, that you walk through a portal and yoú are in a different world (on a other server?). I did read the startpost and I think it's the one thing, whcih I once saw. Is there anything special to know about this?

2. I read something in the topic/thread and have understand something like, that in the fractions world is the rule, that you should not attack one from an other fraction, when your faction isn't in a war with the other. Is this right? When it's true, what happens to the guys, who don't follow the rules?

And can I leave a fraction to join another?

3. Have I to apply myself for the network? I think not, because I didn't saw anything like that, but I want to be sure.

4. How often do you reset the resource world?

5. And are the players mostly aggressiv (because PvP is allowed?) or more friendly? I know, that there are for sure some guys, who kill all what they are seeing.

Hopefully my grammar wasn't to badly/horrible. I don't know why, but in school it's easier for me to write with a good english, than in the internet xD

1. No, at spawn there is a warp wall that you can right click to go to the worlds. Or you can type /warp or /world to go to the worlds also. What you are describing is a bungeecord hub.
  2. Factions world is free game, no rules. You can protect your land using factions and wage war on other factions to be able to grief their protected land and take over their faction property. But other then that raiding, griefing, pvp is allowed on this world.
  3. Our servers are completely public, there is no whitelist or graylist. Simply login and play.
  4. The resource and modded worlds are reset every 3 months. (Used to be monthly)
  5. Most of our players are friendly as far as ive seen, they want to explore and build more then pvp.

Hope i answered all of your questions correctly.

Thank you. As soon as I finished with the Game Awards Stream I will join.

E: WTF.

I just tried to join the server. First I wanted to add server, but there is a error named: ,,Can't resolve hostname''

Then I tried it with ,,direct connect'' and now I read:

''Temporary Banned: 16 hours, 45 min and 34 seconds left! I said id temp ban you if you placed another sign down. [ENDS 2014-12-07 04:07:16]''

But I were never on the network o.O

How can this be? I have only 1 idea, but this can't be it, because I hold my account details as a secret ._.

E2: Now it worked... I have no idea what is going on...

Edited by Saikx

That ban was issued to 4 people who were cussing, insulting, harassing other players for hours and were muted.

They then continued to bypass their mute by placing signs bad mouthing the server and its staff.

But if you are not affiliated with them i dont know how that would pop up on your end...

Had one of them my name? I'm still afraid to be hacked, on a other way I can't explain it for myself.

And the problems won't end.

spamhouse means my IP is on their xbl. list, what means I'm a spammer (which I'm not :() or have a virus on my PC [which spams to other], which hopefully my antivirus software deleted [it found only 2 things]).

Now I can only hope, that after I'm finished with spamhouse (they must only edit their list [atleast I understand it this way]), I can finally play on the server.

2 hours are already over, since that xD

But on a mysterious way I can go on an another server. Nah, hopefully it's just needing some time until all of this works correctly again.

E: Finally on the server :D

Edited by Saikx

Had one of them my name? I'm still afraid to be hacked, on a other way I can't explain it for myself.

And the problems won't end.

spamhouse means my IP is on their xbl. list, what means I'm a spammer (which I'm not :() or have a virus on my PC [which spams to other], which hopefully my antivirus software deleted [it found only 2 things]).

Now I can only hope, that after I'm finished with spamhouse (they must only edit their list [atleast I understand it this way]), I can finally play on the server.

2 hours are already over, since that xD

But on a mysterious way I can go on an another server. Nah, hopefully it's just needing some time until all of this works correctly again.

You need to unban your IP from the spamhaus XBL list yourself.

This server has been reset.

All worlds, but NewSanctuary have been wiped along with all data.

World border has been lowered down to 10,000 so we can pregen the worlds.

Fixes: All modded items are now protected in factions & griefprevention claims.

More information about the reset here: http://www.apocgaming.org/home/m/20908632/article/2758618

More information about fixes & future content here: http://www.apocgaming.org/home/m/20908632/article/2728115

Got a problem? Post a support ticket here: http://apocgaming.org/support

The servers were not down, mojang did some maintenance on their servers.

You should be able to connect to our network now, all mojang maintenance is over.

Our big update for 1.6.4 is finally on hexxit!

• Over 40 plugins updated and changed.
  • Spawn room and shops changes.
  • Spawn player shop plots updated.
  • New chat/text format
  • New ranks and rank tags.
  • New death messages for pvp and pve
  • New towny world with the towny plugin
  • Player names above heads and in tablist show rank color
  • Player pings in tablist are now fixed
  • Login cooldown reduced down to 5 seconds from 30
  • And much more!

Voting credit rewards are now fixed on the site.

Sorry for the delay on fixing this, been busy.

Cranked up dungeon spawns in the resource world.

And re-added the meteors mod, was removed due to griefing before but a lot of people asked for it back so enjoy!

Fixed the performance issue on the server. Turns out having the Bukkit Chunk GC enabled isn't always the best thing for a modded server...

I cant join :( It says Bad Login I tryed restarting my game

Thats on your end not ours. Close your client and technic launcher and re open it. Bad login = client/mojang.

Working on a new spawn, admin shop, player shop plots, player ranking system, and more.

We need staff to finish these and players willing to test things out!

Apply for staff on our website at: http://apocgaming.org

Thanks to everyone who volunteers!

an amazing modpack with an amizingly dedicated staff maintaining it. I definitely recommend this pack/server/network to any persons who want to play multiplayer minecraft on stable servers!!!!

Hexxit is the only pack that really made factions useful to me, it gives everyone a competitive chance against each other. The only thing that i hated was a laggy server, which im glad this one isn't so that when i shoot an arrow it actually lands where i want it to lol. Even the staff enjoy it here! ^^

Checkout our Christmas events, spawn, and giveaways on our network!

Remember if you got any issues with our servers please make a support ticket to let us know whats going on.

Please give as much detail as possible, thanks!

Probably the greatest Hexxit server out there, though you have to make sure you install the correct version of the pack (2.0.1C) you wont regret it in the slightest due to the fantastic community the server has!

People please read the big red letters on the original post. They are big red letters for a reason.

If you are running java 8 HEXXIT WILL CRASH if you do not download and put the LegacyJavaFix into your mods folder (download on original post). Technic uses this mod in BTeam and Tekkit. Its safe to use.

If your running Java 7, it should work no problems.