• ×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Similar Content

• By brunyman
      Website || Community Forum 

Server Address:  tekkit.craftersland.net:25567

Our Tekkit adventure started with Tekkit now called Classic, that was a long time ago but we love Tekkit and we are now here with the latest version!

Server Features:
      > Hosted in USA in a DataCenter on a Dedicated Server.
      > Online 24/7.
      > Powerful Land Protection with MyTown mod to keep your work safe from grief. Create Towns and Nations!
      > PvP and PvE, Clans.
      > Economy: Server Shops , Players Market, Trades, Vote Rewards.
      > Few restricted items (details below)
      > Optimized for minimal lag.
      > Turtle's and Quarry's are 100% safe to use.

Disabled Mods: Balkon's WeaponsMod - PvP protection bypass including spawn protection. InventoryTweaks - Item duplication bugs. Redstone in Motion - Used a lot for grief, protection bypass. Restricted Items: Matter Cannon - Applied Energistics - Protection bypass. Needlegun - MineFactory Reloaded - Protection bypass. SPAMR Launcher - MineFactory Reloaded - Protection bypass. Sacred Rubber Sapling - MineFactory Reloaded - A huge tree, once placed it takes space to up to 4 regions bypassing protection in the process and causing very low fps to clients. Plastic Bag - MineFactory Reloaded - Item Dupe Bug; Lux Capacitor - MMM Powersuits - Only restricted for block place for protection bypass. Creative StrongBox - Thermal Expansion - Item duplicator. Florb - Thermal Expansion - Protecion bypass. Confiscate Module - MFFS - Can steal players inventory's. Anti Personnel Module - MFFS - Killing players and stealing items. Desintegration Module -MFFS - Block Grief Sponge Module - MFFS - Fluid Grief Notes: The Mystcraft and DimensionalDoors worlds are wiped once per week to maintain the server stable and without lag - so do not build bases there! You can build towns on the main world, moon and mars, we don't know how stable the last 2 are so the main world is the safest for base building. Up to date restricted list can also be found >here.

Some of our major plugins:
      Essentials Buycraft DirectSupport HeroChat PermissionsEX RandomSpawn GlobalMarket DynamicMap Clans VoteParty and Rewards. Crates.  
      The Community
      CraftersLand is a Minecraft Community founded on August 2011, first started with a survival server after a wile we opened our first tekkit server now called tekkit classic. Now after more then 2 years we learned a lot and we try to provide as good and as advanced servers as possible. We also have a community forum where you can post problems on our servers or if you need any help.

Join Us!

Now some pictures with our Tekkit server:

• By MrSleeeeve
      So this is just a small server that uses one of the best mod packs I've ever found. It's ran off of a server I built and maintain, so I cant really guarantee anything, but I will try whatever I can to make sure its not terrible. It should be up pretty much 24/7 unless there's a power outage / (hopefully) planned maintenance. So far its just me and a few friends that play. I am looking for players who want to be a part of a cool lil' community. PvP is enabled, but pretty frowned upon, we just want to play to build and have fun. It uses the pack linked below, with a few additional admin-y type mods. Like ServerTools, MyTown, and Opis. Nothing is disabled but, but MyTown is there just in case.
      The Rules:
      1) Don't be a dickhead.
      2) If you don't understand what that means you don't belong on the server.
      Server Info:
      Pack: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/the-1710-pack.453902
      Host: PM me or reply to this thread if you're interested, and I'll white-list you.
      (or join the servers discord)
      Port: Default

• By MPSisawesome
      Wizzy's Futurecraft is an epic server and modpack filled with tons of stuff to do. Featuring mods like WarpDrive and Lycanite's, there is an incredible diversity. You can cook food, build epic structures, battle monsters, and just survive. Plus, the server will have fun, faction-based PvP events, to liven up the basic PvE of the server. These events will involve Flans and MCHeli weapons, with tons of NPCs on both sides, fighting to the bitter end. Plus, the staff is always ready to help (If they're online) with a great spawn, with all the rules, and several faction bases out in the open. Soon, Custom Bosses and Raids will be implemented, again, to spice up the generic survival aspect. Log on today to join on in! Just watch out for Spitters and Barbarians!
      Link to modpack:
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/wizzycats-futurecraft.770485
      IP:
      192.99.17.201:25600
    • By Dan Franco
      THE UNITED NETWORK IS A MASSIVE ONLINE COMMUNITY, MADE UP OF SMALLER COMMUNITIES.
      THERE ARE UNITED NETWORK VOLTZ FACTIONS ACROSS A MULTITUDE OF SERVERS AND YOU CAN BECOME APART OF THESE FACTIONS!
      WHY JOIN?
      HERE'S THE BENEFITS TO JOIN THE U.N;

GET ALL THE AMAZING PERKS OF THE UNITED NETWORK MEMBERSHIP   BECOME APART OF A MAJOR COMMUNITY   BECOME A LEADER OF HEAD FACTIONS   START A NEW FACTION WITHIN THE UNITED NETWORK   MAKE NEW FRIENDS ON VOLTZ JOIN FACTION SERVERS
        AND SO MUCH MORE! ENROLL NOW!