PhoenixTalon

[2.0.4] APOC Voltz (1.5.2) | OPEN SERVER | 24/7 Dedicated Server / Economy / Anti-Grief/Raid Worlds, Faction Worlds, Resource Worlds / Non Pay2Win! Vote inspired network! / Shops / Plots / Custom Plugins / MCMMO / And more!

What do you think of APOC Gaming?   11 members have voted

1. 1. One network, All of technic. Do you enjoy our server network?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

73 posts in this topic

Continuing to fine tune our modpack, check it out at http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/apocalyptic-gaming-tech-rpg.363244

HexxitGear has been added to the modpack, programmers are still working on updating the rest of the hexxit mods into the pack.

Looking for beta testers! We need to get all the bugs out before we throw this on a permenant dedicated server!

Contact us on teamspeak @ ts.apocgaming.org

We will be downgrading our voltz server to 2.0.4 later today or tomorrow.

3.0.0C is too unstable and has too many issues that destroy the gameplay of the pack.

Downgraded server back to 2.0.4 (1.5.2) due to multiple issues with version 3.0.0C.

Our dedicated server for our Tech & RPG modpack is up and running!

Everyone is free to join and play on our new server and modpack now, our server is no longer in beta testing!

Download our modpack here: http://www.technicpa...tech-rpg.363244

Login to our server at: mc.apocgaming.org:7857

If you are updating our pack you may need to wipe all contents of the modpack folder and reinstall the modpack with 1.7.0

never join this server is full of idiots oh will kill u for no reason

I am pretty sure every server has these so called "minecraft players" you speak of...

And secondly... THE WHOLE POINT OF VOLTZ IS PVP AND BLOWING STUFF UP!

We have shutdown mc.apocgaming.org:port

We will no longer be using this domain or ip for our servers.

Please use the domains and ports listed on our enjin website or the original post on this topic.

If you are having issues connecting to our server using this IP your firewall is blocking our server port, you will need to port forward your firewalls to allow our server ports on your computer or disable your firewalls all together.

Using AVAST anti virus will provide the same amount of protection any firewall will give you.

Voltz hello the server is too busy?

I mean, it's always packed, or vague?

I am not sure i know what you mean.

Do you mean is the server always full? If thats what you are asking then no it is not.

If anyone wants to try a up to date version of voltz try our Tech & RPG pack its got everything from voltz updated.

Been playing APOC Voltz since december 2013 and i'm still playing so they must be doing something right.

Probably not banning every single thing on the server and resetting the world every week would do it.

But thanks for the comment :)

-----------------------------

Server maintenance will be held on Monday Aug 18th at 6PM PST.

Servers will be down for backups and updates to our dedicated servers.

Estimated downtime: 2-4 hours.

Voltz is one of the most obscure modpack it doesn't have main "Main Stream" mods but that makes it fun you know whats even more fun an Apoc Voltz Server!!!

Most stable Voltz server ever. I like that BOOM BOOM POW! Best setup ever. NO LAG EVER! Amazing, other than framerate lag, but that is my part lol